chaishai

MENA diet/exercise thread

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I drink at least 64 oz. of water a day excluding what I drink while working out. On the weekends probably significantly less though, since I'm in the habit of drinking while I work and constantly filling up my water bottle.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I drink at least 64 oz. of water a day excluding what I drink while working out. On the weekends probably significantly less though, since I'm in the habit of drinking while I work and constantly filling up my water bottle.

Thanks! So, maybe my 80 oz isn't that far off. But I just feel I should probably be drinking more.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Thanks! So, maybe my 80 oz isn't that far off. But I just feel I should probably be drinking more.

Thanks Julianna, now you got me drinking more water today!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I don't know how valid this is, but I've seen a formula suggested for the amount of water a person needs based on weight, half an ounce per day per pound the person weighs. I don't drink nearly that much, but I try to get at least 64 ounces in per day. The kidneys can't process more than a liter to a liter and a half per hour, so I try to space it out rather than "filling up" on water.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Timeline
yummy..........

TonysIceCream-BananaSplit.jpgBananaSplit.jpg

Charles - you little devil :devil: :devil:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
yummy..........

:lol:

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Timeline
:crying:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline

I've been drinking a lot of water lately and tonight I found out that there's an all female gym here and it's only like $20/mo so I'm gonna be checking that out inshallah! They have a pool and everything and no men allowed on the property at all.... if one is there for something they put up signs and warn you.

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Timeline
I've been drinking a lot of water lately and tonight I found out that there's an all female gym here and it's only like $20/mo so I'm gonna be checking that out inshallah! They have a pool and everything and no men allowed on the property at all.... if one is there for something they put up signs and warn you.

I need a place like that in my area! I looked but haven't found anything yet.

yummy..........

That looks so good.

Charles, I just want you to know I went and got a banana split tonight and it is all your fault!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

yummy..........

That looks so good.

Charles, I just want you to know I went and got a banana split tonight and it is all your fault!

:innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

yummy..........

That looks so good.

:innocent:

And, uh, it tasted really good :devil:

Timeline

Thanks Julianna, now you got me drinking more water today!

That's what our thread is for! encouragement! Also for counteracting the gain we got when our husbands showed up wanting to eat a ton of rice.

I want to know how Chaishai is doing-- her trip to Israel is really soon, right? In a couple of weeks?

I don't know how valid this is, but I've seen a formula suggested for the amount of water a person needs based on weight, half an ounce per day per pound the person weighs. I don't drink nearly that much, but I try to get at least 64 ounces in per day. The kidneys can't process more than a liter to a liter and a half per hour, so I try to space it out rather than "filling up" on water.

That would mean I need 75oz of water a day... so... i'm on target.

Timeline
yummy..........

LOL actually that looks really gross to me. I don't like strawberry or any kind of fruity icecream, I really find whipped cream disgusting, I don't like fruit in my icecream, don't really like bananas unless they are nearly green, I don't like syrups or topping, ohhh I am such a killjoy LOL! Most importantly, I got a clue as to what present am winning because I am kicking the other girls' butts... my husband is going to buy ME dinner I think.

:crying:

How are you doing?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.