chaishai

MENA diet/exercise thread

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I got the opposite. I have a long torso and shorter legs. When I drive a car and someone drives it after me they're always complaining because they have to adjust the seat back because my legs seem too short. I swear I should have been given an inch or two more in the length of the thigh section.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

LOL! Olivia! He hasn't given anyone a present yet. he said out of the triad of us at work doing our weight loss thing (both my friends) whoever won at the end of 2 months got a prize from him. He knows i love presents and he KNOWS I am going to die of jealousy so he knew this would make me do what he was hoping, which is drop a bunch of weight so I can ge the present which he will nOT describe to me other than saying I get the same thing as they do (so it's not what you put a spoiler over).

I want a present!! I don't care if it's a rock. I just want it.

I have a proportional leg and torso length, people jsut complain that I am short-- which is opdd because everyone sees me as shorter than I am-- everyone. I'm 5'4" but people remember me and insist I am 5' tall-- which would make me shorter than my own mother whom i tower over. I think it's beacuse of my small frame.

Could also be because I wear flats and people think I am wearing heels. I get that a lot.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
LOL! Olivia! He hasn't given anyone a present yet. he said out of the triad of us at work doing our weight loss thing (both my friends) whoever won at the end of 2 months got a prize from him. He knows i love presents and he KNOWS I am going to die of jealousy so he knew this would make me do what he was hoping, which is drop a bunch of weight so I can ge the present which he will nOT describe to me other than saying I get the same thing as they do (so it's not what you put a spoiler over).

I want a present!! I don't care if it's a rock. I just want it.

I have a proportional leg and torso length, people jsut complain that I am short-- which is opdd because everyone sees me as shorter than I am-- everyone. I'm 5'4" but people remember me and insist I am 5' tall-- which would make me shorter than my own mother whom i tower over. I think it's beacuse of my small frame.

Could also be because I wear flats and people think I am wearing heels. I get that a lot.

I'm not a big fan of heals. If I wear them, they aren't very high. Thats weird they think you are shorter than you are.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline
:lol: So he knows you love presents. My Mom dangled that carrot in front of me as well telling me that I would get her huge diamond ring if I graduated college. Now she is taking it back citing she's attached to it. :angry:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
:lol: So he knows you love presents. My Mom dangled that carrot in front of me as well telling me that I would get her huge diamond ring if I graduated college. Now she is taking it back citing she's attached to it. :angry:

Oh, that is messed up. She should hold onto her end of the deal!

Timeline

Oh, unfair!

Nope, he's going to do this because he always follows through and it's always something awesome. Grrr.

Timeline
:P They need a good running smilie so I can (((hug))) & run :dance: .

No wonder you have shin splints! Your not wearing any shoes! :idea:

Edited by S and S

Timeline
:P They need a good running smilie so I can (((hug))) & run :dance: .

No wonder you have shin splints! Your not wearing any shoes! :idea:

:rofl:

LOL@ your running/dancing guy!

I want to know what it is. I am terrible when he tells me he has a surprise.

Maybe it's Ben and Jerry's ice cream!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
Maybe it's Ben and Jerry's ice cream!

You know he doesn't even know what that is... and I've never actually had Ben and Jerry's! Usually, when he says something liek this, he either has a piece of jewelry made for me or he has an abaya made for me or he shows up with an heirloom something. I don't know what he would do here though.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.