chaishai

MENA diet/exercise thread

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Oh I fell off the wagon in a big way this weekend as well. I was thinking to show you guys one of this pix you don't normally see of me with the tire growing around my gut when I put my skinny jeans on. Oh to be thin again with out having to eat all these veggies and exercise so much is a hard enough ideal to get myself back into with Charles blocking the road to success with pix of sweets and junk foods. It's does nothing for my will and motivation when stuffing another carrot into my pie hole.

What do you actually like to eat?

Or... what do you actually like to eat that contains vegetables?

Soups.

So, then, why don't you just eat a lot of soups with some other things tossed into the meal mix?

Curries, etc.. it's about physical activity and portion size then.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Oh I fell off the wagon in a big way this weekend as well. I was thinking to show you guys one of this pix you don't normally see of me with the tire growing around my gut when I put my skinny jeans on. Oh to be thin again with out having to eat all these veggies and exercise so much is a hard enough ideal to get myself back into with Charles blocking the road to success with pix of sweets and junk foods. It's does nothing for my will and motivation when stuffing another carrot into my pie hole.

What do you actually like to eat?

Or... what do you actually like to eat that contains vegetables?

Soups.

So, then, why don't you just eat a lot of soups with some other things tossed into the meal mix?

Curries, etc.. it's about physical activity and portion size then.

Good idea. Soups and curries. I've been doing this raw vegetable and salads thing and it made me eat McDonald's! :P

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
Good idea. Soups and curries. I've been doing this raw vegetable and salads thing and it made me eat McDonald's! :P

You can still mix in the fresh here and there, but no point in following something that you hate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Jenn, did your weight loss come in stages or did you just drop sort of slowly the whole time? I was looking at it, and if you sropped slowly, it would be about a pound a week, but I thougyht I remembered you saying you were plateaued for a while.

I would usually plateau for 2 or 3 weeks and then drop 2 or 3 pounds at once.

Timeline
Jenn, did your weight loss come in stages or did you just drop sort of slowly the whole time? I was looking at it, and if you sropped slowly, it would be about a pound a week, but I thougyht I remembered you saying you were plateaued for a while.

I would usually plateau for 2 or 3 weeks and then drop 2 or 3 pounds at once.

Thanks, I am trying to look for smoe encouragement lol. I seem to be on the super-slow weight loss track... but I am losing inches still.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
This is just cruel Charles :bonk: (I fell off the food wagon in a big way this weekend) You can redeem yourself by posting the new DVD releases tomorrow :unsure:

:devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Our new apartment complex has a nice fitness center, so today instead of working out here at work I'm going to check out the gym at home. Looking forward to maybe being able to mix things up a bit depending on what kind of equipment is available there!

Filed: Timeline
Our new apartment complex has a nice fitness center, so today instead of working out here at work I'm going to check out the gym at home. Looking forward to maybe being able to mix things up a bit depending on what kind of equipment is available there!

Thats what I miss about our old complex! The gym on site rocked and I loved the flexiblity of being able to go anytime! I hope it works out for you! (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you for posting the good stuff Jenn!

I got my new vandal card so I can start working out at the gym. I have this friend, Lianna, and she is going to meet me at the gym M, W, Thur. to work out together and hold each other accountable. I will work out for at least 3 days a week but I want to get back to working out 5-6 days a week. All activity will take 1 hr. Lianna works out for 20mins she says just to get her day going. We're about the same in body issues. Although she has one thing on me and that's youth. She's 10 years younger than me so this is going to be much easier for her than it is for me. I've noticed gaining and losing weight has gotten much harder for me as I got older. Especially now that I've matured and mellowed out from my spit fire and vinegar days in my teens and 20's.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I might join ya, Bridget. But as of today I hearby announce I am now logging in all of my calories for the day. I eat healthy, but I think I'm overeating by not measuring things exactly. And I want to lose weight faster than I have been.

Logging here I come~!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.