PalestineMyHeart

What World War III May Look Like

73 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Oh! Seems you don't even read what you post. Well, doesn't surprise me. If you go back and try to read what you posted to the end, you might be able to comprehend. I guess that might be a tall order for you, then just let it go. And don't try to bully me with foul language. It only shows your upbringing or rather lack of it. Keep it to yourself, I don't think anyone on this forum is interested in it, I certainly am not.

Take a chill pill, she is consistently civil and very articulate with her posts. If you can't see the insult in your 'terrorist sympathizers' label, then there's no chance of understanding her '#######'. Too bad for you.

I appreciate that, Steven. Even if I don't agree with someone, I respect people who debate their opinions with an intelligent, reasoned approach, without stooping to ridiculous personal attacks. I don't know why some people imagine that this sort of behavior might bolster their case or persuade anyone -- it only makes them look like cretins.

I take it as a I sign of a weak argument when someone's got nothing of substance to add, but resorts to ad hominem attacks right off the bat ...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
I'm actually glad she's in a country that recognizes her right to express her opinion. Even if she disagrees.

Two hours ago you were insinuating that I should move to another country if I don't agree with the government's current foreign policy. Make up your mind.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline
Oh! Seems you don't even read what you post. Well, doesn't surprise me. If you go back and try to read what you posted to the end, you might be able to comprehend. I guess that might be a tall order for you, then just let it go. And don't try to bully me with foul language. It only shows your upbringing or rather lack of it. Keep it to yourself, I don't think anyone on this forum is interested in it, I certainly am not.

Take a chill pill, she is consistently civil and very articulate with her posts. If you can't see the insult in your 'terrorist sympathizers' label, then there's no chance of understanding her '#######'. Too bad for you.

I'm actually glad she's in a country that recognizes her right to express her opinion. Even if she disagrees.

Just what part of that article provokes the type of emotonal response that a few here have made? I just don't get this emotional connection to governmental policies as if they represent America.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

That is the problem with this article..."What World War III MAY Look Like." I don't think it would happen this way. The people of the US are not looking for war after the debacle in Iraq and there is no way that the EU, Russia or China are just going to sit and watch this unfold. I see it occurring with the toppling of Pakistans government which would most likely cause US involvement. The problem with a number of these nations that have nuclear weapons (or are in the process of aquiring them) and either are lead by fanatics or are becoming unstable because of them don't necessarily understand the meaning of MAD.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Timeline
That is the problem with this article..."What World War III MAY Look Like." I don't think it would happen this way. The people of the US are not looking for war after the debacle in Iraq and there is no way that the EU, Russia or China are just going to sit and watch this unfold. I see it occurring with the toppling of Pakistans government which would most likely cause US involvement. The problem with a number of these nations that have nuclear weapons (or are in the process of aquiring them) and either are lead by fanatics or are becoming unstable because of them don't necessarily understand the meaning of MAD.

It's a worthy discussion and food for thought....the author is a former CIA agent.

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

oh i've got a pic of what ww3 will look like, but some would report me for it :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline
The problem with a number of these nations that have nuclear weapons (or are in the process of aquiring them) and either are lead by fanatics or are becoming unstable because of them don't necessarily understand the meaning of MAD.

A lot of younger people that didn't grow up during the Cold War don't know what MAD is. It is Mutually Assured Destruction. It is a concept of deterence through the cold hard fact that a nuclear war using the vast arsenals each possessed would assure that no one would survive such a massive nuclear exchange. Both sides would be destroyed and both sides would lose. Nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Clearly this concept of MAD would be of little use in detering radical Islamic fanatics that revel in suicidal martyrdom.

Your opponent has to be culturally receptive to MAD in order for it to be an effective deterent.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Two hours ago you were insinuating that I should move to another country if I don't agree with the government's current foreign policy. Make up your mind.

If you are not happy then leave. Don't leave because you think I insinuated. Remember you're in a free country.

oh i've got a pic of what ww3 will look like, but some would report me for it :whistle:

LOL I've seen it. ;)

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
If you are not happy then leave. Don't leave because you think I insinuated. Remember you're in a free country.

LMAO. So...... where did you spend the Clinton years ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

LMAO. So...... where did you spend the Clinton years ?

Just bring up our current drug or gun laws and you'll see how unhappy he can be. ;)

Hilarious!! But shows what the terrorist symphathisers are dreaming around the world. The most pathetic is India attacking Pakistan :wacko: One who has even an iota of knowledge about history and culture would know that India has never attacked anyone ever and India could take out Pakistan in the snap of its fingers anytime it wants, nukes or no nukes. But that just is not India's culture. Well, but its too much to expect for uncivilized blood thirsty perverts to understand the principle by which countries like India live. Dream on :content:

####### are you babbling about ?

You have now labeled me as a "terrorist sympathizer" and an "uncivilized blood thirsty pervert," claimed I have some "lack of upbringing," and told me to stop posting on this forum.

Yet you claim I am trying to "bully you with foul language."

This is not the first time you've gone off the deep end in your responses to me.

Again, ####### ? As in, ####### is wrong with you ?

Please show where have I labeled "you" all that you claim? I was only responding to the acts of the countries supporting terrorism as depicted in the article. Also please help me find where I have told you to "stop posting on this forum"? As for the bullying, its only getting more apparent. Anyway, I sure am saying this : I won't let myself be dragged into an "oink fight", just can't stoop that low. Excuse me!

K3 Timeline

06/14/2004 Receipt Date at NBC

12/22/2004 Petition Approved

01/10/2005 NVC Transferred Case to Mumbai Consulate

01/28/2005 Packet 3 collected from Consulate

02/02/2005 Packet 3 submitted

03/12/2005 Received Interview Letter dated 03/03/2005

04/04/2005 Interview : Put on Administrative Procedure / Review

04/06/2006 CR1 Visa Issued

04/24/2006 IR1 VISA ISSUED

Naturalization Timeline

02/11/2009 Mailed N400 application

03/13/2009 Biometrics appointment

05/13/2009 Interview & Oath

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

It all sounds too similar if not much, much larger and with more "sides" and more split loyalties than I'm used to. I could (remember.. could) see it all happening but not exactly in the exact order as posted. I think it could all happen there are enough nut cases out there to make it happen too with Bush being the no 1 nutcracker at the minute! Although I doubt it will happen unless Bush wants to totally bankrupt the US like all of the companies he "ran". Although it never stopped him before!

I personally think It'll be bad enough over the next few years I believe as America struggles to pay for all the insanity launched since 2001. All the signs are currently there showing the economy going down the toilet like all of Mr Bush's former companies. :whistle:

History always has a really bad habit of repeating it's self...

Filed N400 11/7/16

Check (CC) Cashed 11/10/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

No one ever talks about the nuclear warhead Dr. Evil smuggled out of the break away republic of Kerblackistan.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

LOL I've seen it. ;)

and you know wom would blast off to the moon over it :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!