sweetee

where are the old vj'ers

53 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Virgin Islands
Timeline

OOOOOOOOOOOO. Ya'll so NOSEY!!!!!! I guess there was a little something I didn't mention. There was a very brief and I mean minute man brief a time that we had considered working things out. Well he couldn't resist the meow and one thing lead to another and BOOM!!!!! He of course thinks I just got fatter and I will let him think that until he puts 2+2 together. Ya'll are too smart for me!!!!!! So I guess you really gon' buy the book now HUH?!!! :lol::lol:

Edited by BESANGIN

3/14/06 - ACTED A FOOL 1 month to the day GC received!!!

9/21/07- Went to the LAUNDROMAT. Visa Journey OVER FOR GOOD!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
OOOOOOOOOOOO. Ya'll so NOSEY!!!!!! I guess there was a little something I didn't mention. There was a very brief and I mean minute man brief a time that we had considered working things out. Well he couldn't resist the meow and one thing lead to another and BOOM!!!!! He of course thinks I just got fatter and I will let him think that until he puts 2+2 together. Ya'll are too smart for me!!!!!! So I guess you really gon' buy the book now HUH?!!! :lol::lol:

OH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you and the coming baby. I pray your life is blessed sweetie. Enjoy every moment.

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

OMGOSH!! What a beautiful blessing! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Stephen & I still pop into the forum once in awhile to see what's going on in here. We are enjoying our two year break from USCIS but that will end in April when we apply for conditions to be lifted. We are doing really well and are enjoying our lives together. We welcomed our first little one in November. Our little boy is so precious and has brought so much joy into our lives. Hope everyone else is doing well.

--Molly & Stephen

Molly! It's been forever! Congrats on the baby I'm so happy for you both! I hope to catch up with you very soon.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You make me s-i-c-k !!!!!!!!!! How could we be nosey when you put it out there?!?!? :lol: I can't believe you hid such a blessing all this time! Anyway .... "Ms. There was a little something I didn't mention" .... CONGRATULATIONS!

Are you expecting a boy or girl?

ALL things work TOGETHER for GOOD!

Timeline

You make me s-i-c-k !!!!!!!!!! How could we be nosey when you put it out there?!?!? :lol: I can't believe you hid such a blessing all this time! Anyway .... "Ms. There was a little something I didn't mention" .... CONGRATULATIONS!

Ok my pics are to big to post. If you want to see my nursery photos send me your email address and I will send them via Kodak gallery.

A Girl!!!!

Edited by BESANGIN

Timeline

Ok my pics are to big to post. If you want to see my nursery photos send me your email address and I will send them via Kodak gallery.

A Girl!!!!

YEAH !!!!!! I will PM you my email address now.

Timeline

What do Ya'll think this is? AS THE WORLD TURNS!!!!!! I am NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! DIDn't you read my posts!!! I just couldn't resist messin' with ya'.!!!!!!!!!! HOWEVER!!!!! I am fostering to adopt a baby girl and she will be placed with me in January. Don't have an exact date yet, but yes I am going to be a Mommy God's other way!!! Thanks for all the warm wishes. I am very excited about it!!!!! Can you imagine a mini me? :lol::lol::lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
What do Ya'll think this is? AS THE WORLD TURNS!!!!!! I am NOT PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! DIDn't you read my posts!!! I just couldn't resist messin' with ya'.!!!!!!!!!! HOWEVER!!!!! I am fostering to adopt a baby girl and she will be placed with me in January. Don't have an exact date yet, but yes I am going to be a Mommy God's other way!!! Thanks for all the warm wishes. I am very excited about it!!!!! Can you imagine a mini me? :lol::lol::lol:

Well, I thought you were adopting until you said you were preggers.....I'm still happy for ya! I love children. I wish I could have a house full. (well, I love my children....good children.....those temper tantrum brats drive me bonkers!)

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

:lol::lol::lol:

CONGRATULATIONS BESANGIN !!!!! That's wonderful news!!!!!!! I thought we had truly missed something!!!!!

Edited by forchika

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Timeline

Well, I thought you were adopting until you said you were preggers.....I'm still happy for ya! I love children. I wish I could have a house full. (well, I love my children....good children.....those temper tantrum brats drive me bonkers!)

Girl I hope I don't get a BeBe!!!!!! I love them too. I didn't think I could adopt, but I'm already in love with her. We were trying to have our own, but he turned Houdini right in the middle of tryin'!!! Its all good God still heard my cries.

Timeline

This is amazing!

Timeline

By the way, what does 'fostering to adopt' mean? Does it mean you start off as a foster parent with the intentions of adoption?

You did a beautiful job with the nursery.

Edited by Boaz

Timeline
By the way, what does 'fostering to adopt' mean? Does it mean you start off as a foster parent with the intentions of adoption?

By the way - you did a beautiful job with the nursery.

That's it. I went that route because it is faster than straight adoption. I'll get first chance to adopt as a foster mom. So my licensing worker knows I only want a child who is available for adoption. SOOOOO I am so ready to spoil!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Bsingin.Im glad you were just playing around, cause I remember you mentioning that you are glad your union didnt create a child cause of all that happened, and for a minute I was like "huh? This girl is bi-polar and on the wrong meds or sumthin" and I was getting all indignant about it and ready to have you clarify it. hehe This forums are like soap operas and I get all involved and start talking to the computer monitor like I do my TV when there is a good movie on :pop:

03/09/2013: Married

09/10/2013: Sent I-130

09/12/2013: Case Received.

03/04/2014: Petition transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

03/25/2014: I-130 Petition approved

03/28/2014: Petition sent to NVC

04/09/2014: NVC received case

05/08/2014: NVC assigned case number

05/16/2014: Paid AOS fee

10/02/2014: Case Closed

10/10/2014: Interview Date Scheduled

11/17/2014: Interview - APPROVED!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.