russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I was a noob asking what a touch was :P

a typical question from a noob

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

A newb only has authorization to post one letter at a time :devil:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Was it a good touch or a bad touch?

I've had some bad and some good. I'd say the worst one was to be asked to do an entire medical all over again after having had mine done less than a year in Brazil and they said that mine was valid for a year. That sucked big time.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

That sounds pretty bad!

I've had some bad and some good. I'd say the worst one was to be asked to do an entire medical all over again after having had mine done less than a year in Brazil and they said that mine was valid for a year. That sucked big time.

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Timeline
i was a sorry azz noob and a pain in the azz....almost got banned for fighting with sister sharon

She kicked your azz good.

It takes time to learn VJ politics. To learn who you can piss off and who you can't.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Nessa you just have some weird bacteria. They are still tryin to figure out what to name it. How bout the Chuckie cheetoe syndrome :lol:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Timeline
i was a sorry azz noob and a pain in the azz....almost got banned for fighting with sister sharon

It takes time to learn VJ politics. To learn who you can piss off and who you can't.

Just like the real world :)

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

yes sir, she did..called me allot of names..and threats...i thought i was a kid again eating with the old man , when he had too many

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Timeline

yes sir, she did..called me allot of names..and threats...i thought i was a kid again eating with the old man , when he had too many

She made you her b1tch. You deserved it, punk n00bs deserve to be chewed up and spit out.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

Nessa you just have some weird bacteria. They are still tryin to figure out what to name it. How bout the Chuckie cheetoe syndrome :lol:

or maybe they saw my pictures and how I look so dayum good and they have all USCIS doctors paying them to send hot patients to be examined :lol:

Just like the real world :)

yeah but in the real world if you get your as$ kicked it's gonna hurt, and not emotionally, it's gonna literaly hurt your as$

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

or maybe they saw my pictures and how I look so dayum good and they have all USCIS doctors paying them to send hot patients to be examined :lol:

whoa....those perverts. :whistle:

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg