Nagishkaw

Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Fellow BB,

I can't say Vet, because I am just a senior member. I am number 10 in the top posters in my forum though! I was pretty proud of that. How long before I make it to one?

I love rain in the summer time. It gives me an excuse to stay in and do nothing. Rain in the winter time is too slushy and reveals the mud in the snow banks.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello Fellow BB,

I can't say Vet, because I am just a senior member. I am number 10 in the top posters in my forum though! I was pretty proud of that. How long before I make it to one?

I love rain in the summer time. It gives me an excuse to stay in and do nothing. Rain in the winter time is too slushy and reveals the mud in the snow banks.

I agree! Slush sucks.

I don't know about numbers and top posters in your forum. But! Congratulations !

Erm, MrsJ, you do not have to be a vet to post. And this is Heart, so as long as you bring in your kind one, and a sense of humour, you are more than welcome here. (L):luv:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I love rain but not too much rain too easy on me gives me excuse not to was car. This last storm was kinda like a hurricane.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Timeline

Remember that old song..." It never rains in California " ??

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Some may get pulled over by the police..... :whistle:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
urg....I'm having one of those days :(

(F) hope it gets better :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

It will get better!

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
It will get better!

Oh yeah... I know. I think I'm more disappointed than anything. Back a couple years ago when I majorly broke my ankle because there was a huge pothole in a public place, I got an attorney. Over 2 years later and many depositions by myself and those that were with me, I was told I was going to get a settlement. Well now I was told I get to go to court. Whoooo hooooo. I really want that money to pay off these medical bills! Right now....after paying on these bills 2+ years, I still have over $10,000. Dang foot cost most that my car! It would just be nice to have no more medical bills lingering over my head.

Timeline

Perhaps you will recover more than you expected by having this go to court. Hey, you never know.

How is your GB situation?

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Howdy Chad.....how was your day today?

kodasmall3.jpg

Howdy Chad.....how was your day today?

It was great Naggi! :) A happy community today!

Timeline

No arrests?

kodasmall3.jpg