Nagishkaw

Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks. I'll get there.....one day.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naggi, i bet i can make you laugh again. Last year on april fools i got my supervisor good. He bought a used truck from a place called Thrifty Autos and brought it back about two weeks later, he changed his mind.

Anyway, on april fools, i called him from a number that i knew he wouldn't know and disguised my voice. The conversation went like this.....

me...."Mr. Wiley? This is Mike from Thrifty's, I'm calling about the truck you returned"

him... "What about it?"

me.... "Well, there are some scratches on the driverside of it"

him.... "I didn't scratch it!"

me.... "Well, I think you did, and youre going to have to pay for the damage"

him..."I didn't put any scratches on it! I'm not paying for $h!t!!"

me.... "well how about I come over there and take it out of your a$$!"

him ... (almost screaming) "WELL YOU JUST BRING IT ON MOTHA----ER!!! IN FACT I'LL COME OVER THERE!!!"

At that point I couldn't hold it any longer and cracked up laughing. Another friend of mine was next to him when he was on the phone and said that he got so mad, his face turned completely red. :lol:

Timeline

Funny! Thanks, Chad.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

:lol:

what happened when the truth was told ? extra OT with pay ?

Naaa, he's a good guy. He got me back about a month later anyway. He made me think I was getting suspended, he got the higher-ups involved and everything... scared the ####### out of me, but I deserved it. :devil:

Edited by Chad+Lira

Timeline
:bonk:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Greetings all....

Naggi, I have to tell you about a call I responded to today, it was so funny. The dispatcher said that the caller didn't give much information and that everything was ok but he needed to see a deputy. So I go to the house and was met at the door by the caller. He said he needed to borrow a handcuff key because he handcuffed his wife to the bed post (sexual activity) and lost his key. I hand him my keys and he says ... "Naaa you do it. Don't worry, I covered her with a blanket."

So I walk into the bed-room and the woman said "Adam you @$$! You weren't suppose to let him back here! You were suppose to just use his key!" I try not to laugh while I'm unlocking the cuffs but I noticed that Adam grabbed his cam-corder and was filming me uncuff her with this big grin on his face, she was fussing the whole time. I lost it at that point and started laughing. :lol:

Wow ... Service with a smile !!!! :lol:

Timeline

and then some............

kodasmall3.jpg

hummmm, wonder what that means, I'll be here a while. Lira is still sleeping and I got the house work done earlier.

Oh, it was just someone from my church over to use my washer and dryer.

please sister O, do tell!

Chad .... will they send you a copy of the vid ? :lol:

They seemed pretty freaky so they probably would if I asked. :lol: