Nagishkaw

Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My mother in law is flying in tonight from Houston for the weekend. We go to pick her up at the airport in a little while.

Mel is going golfing tomorrow and said he is giving me his credit card to go shopping with his mom at Tangiers outlet. :)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Do you get along with her, Stacey?

Oh, did our guest leave so soon??

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Do you get along with her, Stacey?

Oh, did our guest leave so soon??

Yes- she is really sweet. Her husband died a few weeks ago. I never met him- from what I heard he was not a nice man. Mel could not stand him.

Timeline
Stacy are you in Canada or New Orleans? I cant remember.

Metairie! :)

I'll be in your neck of the woods tomorrow. We will lunch at Cracker Barrel and then shop the Tangiers outlet.

Timeline

Our girl from the big A!!!!

Well, all I can say is have fun spending! Perhaps she would be interested in going for cocktails later after the shopping expedition. Sorry to hear about her husband's passing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Tanger is in my parish, ten minute drive from my house. I almost had tickets for the BCS monday but was denied at the last minute, :cry:

Timeline

parish as in.....congregation?

kodasmall3.jpg

parish as in.....congregation?

:lol:

That's what we call countys,,,, or is it counties?

Timeline

We call em counties.

I thought you were talking about your church. Oups.

kodasmall3.jpg

Yeah Louisiana is the only state that uses the term "parish" instead of "county". It's even in the dictionary.

Timeline

Hmmmmmm....I just learned something.

O would be here but right now she has company. MissV is eating, I rekon. She had to work today.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Tanger is in my parish, ten minute drive from my house. I almost had tickets for the BCS monday but was denied at the last minute, :cry:

Mel and his friends are talking non stop about that game.

Timeline

Menz! Sheesh!

kodasmall3.jpg

Lira says she doesnt snore but she does. We have a cam-corder and she is sleeping and snoring right now. The only reason I'm not going to give in to temptation is because of the mood-swings.... :help: