Nagishkaw

Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got our 2. interview in April..........hoping he will get approved and be here in May.

Haven't seen him in almost 2 years.

When is the little one due ? Boy or girl ? Got a name picked yet ?

All the best in your process!!! May it speed up...

A little girl!! :thumbs:

Name is in flux... Will be decided very soon,,

Omoba!!!!! Two years!!!!!! I didn't realize that!!!!! OMG !!

I truly pray that all goes well with his interview. I can't believe he even had two interviews. We had one interview which lasted about 2 minutes at the Embassy and that was it. All else has been smooth sailing until.... you know. I pray you don't have to wait much longer. (L)

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You have been extremely patient Omoba. I just looked at your time line. I think the interview time for you 2nd one is ridiculous. I think that they should have taken into consideration the request for DNA. That just aggravates me.

You will get approved and be reunited in May.

Got our 2. interview in April..........hoping he will get approved and be here in May.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good morning all! It is 15 degrees outside and I have to go start my car so it warms up. Did I mention my heat does not work that well and my parking space is blocks away from my office. That is what happens when you work for a non-profit. I enjoy the walk when the sidewalks are plowed.

Have a great day all! Only one more day till the weekend again. i will be happy when my schedule goes back to norm.

You all are appreciated!

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning.

Im so very sorry I missed William! All my best to you William, should you be reading this. (L)

Sister O, you mentioned....MAY. :o

MrsJ, Sorry to hear you have no heat in that vehicle. :(

Edited by Nagishkaw

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone! Well, good news! Both my friends are doing better. Brittany is home and was put on another medication. Still no idea to why she had a stroke. My friend Debbie is a bit more complicated. She was on a ventalator Sunday till yesterday. She does have quite a bit of kidney damage. Seems that she intentionally overdosed on Vicoden! All of us, her family and friends are feeling bad because none of us even knew she was having all these thoughts she had. She has pain in her foot since she broke it a few years ago and just feels like she can't deal with the pain. I just don't know what to say to her. I want to be supportive and help her in any way I can, but between being in total shock and yes, part of me is a bit angry with her........I just don't know what to do. (I really feel bad for saying that)

Timeline

Oh, so glad to hear your friends are recovering ! YAY!!!!! Bless God for that!

I would just be supportive, A. Just listen should your friend if she just wants to talk. She probably feels all alone in the world. Let her know she is loved. Don't be angry. She was not in her right mind at the time, she probably was confused and thought that was the only way out of her pain.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
Omoba!!!!! Two years!!!!!! I didn't realize that!!!!! OMG !!

I truly pray that all goes well with his interview. I can't believe he even had two interviews. We had one interview which lasted about 2 minutes at the Embassy and that was it. All else has been smooth sailing until.... you know. I pray you don't have to wait much longer. (L)

You have been extremely patient Omoba. I just looked at your time line. I think the interview time for you 2nd one is ridiculous. I think that they should have taken into consideration the request for DNA. That just aggravates me.

You will get approved and be reunited in May.

Thanks guys, it's rough.

Timeline

I second that!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Even though no weapons formed against me shall prosper, tables for my enemies and whatever else you want to include.....just......sigh.

kodasmall3.jpg