5,012 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hurray.....Congratulations to me :jest: :jest: :jest:

just like Christmas when I was all alone :cry: sniff.

Oh how well I can relate.....but we weren't really alone, were we??

MissV picked up another one last night, as well. I will say my Congrats. Congratulations, Sis!

It's always nice to see...progress. (L)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Happy New Year, GODO the Great !

I cannot lie, I am in such agony today.....well, hopeful it is, never give up !

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
We made it!! We're in Sharm el Sheikh :dance::dance: I will see you all later. Have a safe, and fun rockin New Year's Eve and a prosperous, healthy and happy New Year. I think I have just had the best cocktail(s) :lol: ever in Egypt!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I'm ready!!!! :devil:

I can't wait to finally get to Sharm! That is where my husband lived for a few years while he was teaching. He tells me that I would love it there. Is he right???

Nagi.....hope you feel better soon. (F)

Timeline

Thank you, Aymerlu! Happy New Year. I hope you are feeling better , also. Have you any news about your friends?

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Thank you, Aymerlu! Happy New Year. I hope you are feeling better , also. Have you any news about your friends?

Brittany (19 yo) is home. Doc still don't know why she had the stroke, but it seems she is starting to have panic attacks because she's scared she'll have another seizure. (I would be scared too!)

As far as Debbie, there isn't any change with her. She's just holding in there. Once again, no clue as to why she slipped into a coma. :(

Timeline

They are being prayed for. Thank you for the update.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Will you say a prayer for me, Sis? Thank you.

Im baking another cake to eat as we get that huge snow storm.

Happy New Year !

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Evening All! I spoke to my husband2 hous ago as he brought in his new year in Africa. He was at church with 70,000 (or more because of special event) people. Picture of one wing of the church. He was so happy. I will call him at our midnight too.

Happy New Year everybody. I am spending it with my son and friend.

where are you from Nagi? We had stow last night and this morning. More comming tomorrow. I love to be cuddled inside whiel it snows outside.

Edited by MrsJibowu

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Timeline

MrsJ, I am just outside Detroit. We are expected to get 6 to 8 inches by noon tomorrow.

No church service tonite. We are a very tiny congregation. On a good Sunday, about 18.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My church is small, but not that small. No service tonight or tomorrow either. WE will travel to NH on occasion when my husband arrives because there is a church derived of people from his country Nigeria. We might have to move there if he takes a job with that church.

I was stuck in Detroit last year on Valentines day. WOW what a big airport. I was flying on business after a trip to MS. At least I was paid to wait.

MrsJ, I am just outside Detroit. We are expected to get 6 to 8 inches by noon tomorrow.

No church service tonite. We are a very tiny congregation. On a good Sunday, about 18.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>