Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just got a conformation from a Scripture that I have woken up to on occasion. :dance: :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Well, it was something I have been praying for / over. Not for me, but for someone else, but it's all good!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Ummmm, you wont need any.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

JBN.....

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello all :thumbs:

We are leaving for the Red Sea tonight :dance:

Lucky girl! I want to go to Egypt sooooo bad I can't stand it! We're planning a trip for November with the whole family. My parents have even discussed joining us. How's the weather there now? Last time I was there in February I darn near froze my butt off at night!

I think I had another gallbladder attack last night. :wacko: I think the doctors are just waiting for me to blow up or something. This is my 3rd big attack this year. I guess they want my white count to go way up (meaning I have to have an infection) before they do anything. Anywho....in a couple more days I'll have new insurance (better coverage) and I'm going to demand to be cut open. We'll see what happens!

I would like you all to pray for a couple friends of mine. My kids baby sitter who is 19 just went off to college in FL this past fall. Her parents called me on the 26th to tell me they were in FL with her and that she had a stroke on the 24th. She started having seizures and her roommate called 911. Somewhere along the line, she had a stroke. They have run numerous tests on her and can't find any reason to why this happened. As of now she cannot walk well (needs a walker) and she is having a hard time pronouncing her words. They did make it back to MO and I got a text message from her this morning saying that she is back in the hospital here. I haven't heard any more from her....I'm just waiting for someone to call me. Her name is Brittany.

Then another friend of mine, healthy 45 year old....her husband left for work yesterday morning and she was sleeping. He came home....she's still sleeping and was non-responsive. She's in a coma! I ran by the hospital after I got out of church and her husband broke down once, but then told me that she mentioned a few days ago that 2008 was going to be a new year for her. (makes me wonder if she knew something was going on) Doctors are running a lot of tests on her right now, but the last word I heard was that her organs are starting to shut down. Her name is Debbie.

Ok...I'm a blubbering mess now. :crying: I'm going to see if my parents can watch my kids for a while so I can go be with their family.

Filed: Timeline

I am sorry about all that you are going through Amy and I will definitely pray for you, Britney and Debbie. I pray things turn around soon for you and your friends.

As for the weather, it's cool right now. I am wearing pants and and can get away with a light sweater at night. I am not sure what to expect in Sharm, so I am packing light layers. We decided to just go ahead and stay through the new year after Coptic Christmas and my husband said that way he won't even think about traveling back to Egypt for at least a year.

drinkblink14.gif

Timeline

Is Debbie septic???? Oh my, this does not sound good, but you know God's will is consistant with His nature.

Prayer changes things and so I will be in agreement with you, Sister.

Have you sludge in your GB ? I hope you are getting TX NOW !

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hello all :thumbs:

We are leaving for the Red Sea tonight :dance:

Lucky girl! I want to go to Egypt sooooo bad I can't stand it! We're planning a trip for November with the whole family. My parents have even discussed joining us. How's the weather there now? Last time I was there in February I darn near froze my butt off at night!

I think I had another gallbladder attack last night. :wacko: I think the doctors are just waiting for me to blow up or something. This is my 3rd big attack this year. I guess they want my white count to go way up (meaning I have to have an infection) before they do anything. Anywho....in a couple more days I'll have new insurance (better coverage) and I'm going to demand to be cut open. We'll see what happens!

I would like you all to pray for a couple friends of mine. My kids baby sitter who is 19 just went off to college in FL this past fall. Her parents called me on the 26th to tell me they were in FL with her and that she had a stroke on the 24th. She started having seizures and her roommate called 911. Somewhere along the line, she had a stroke. They have run numerous tests on her and can't find any reason to why this happened. As of now she cannot walk well (needs a walker) and she is having a hard time pronouncing her words. They did make it back to MO and I got a text message from her this morning saying that she is back in the hospital here. I haven't heard any more from her....I'm just waiting for someone to call me. Her name is Brittany.

Then another friend of mine, healthy 45 year old....her husband left for work yesterday morning and she was sleeping. He came home....she's still sleeping and was non-responsive. She's in a coma! I ran by the hospital after I got out of church and her husband broke down once, but then told me that she mentioned a few days ago that 2008 was going to be a new year for her. (makes me wonder if she knew something was going on) Doctors are running a lot of tests on her right now, but the last word I heard was that her organs are starting to shut down. Her name is Debbie.

Ok...I'm a blubbering mess now. :crying: I'm going to see if my parents can watch my kids for a while so I can go be with their family.

I'm sorry you are going through such a hard time right now. (F)

And sorry to hear about the Gallbladder attacks- I have been through that and had mine removed in 2000. If its any consolation- the pain from the surgery is nothing compared to the pain from the attacks. So when it comes time to get it removed (if you are getting it removed) do not worry at all.

Edited by MissStacey

Timeline

I had mine out in 2000, also, Stacey. Mine ruptured and I didnt know it...until I was on my death bed. That's a whole long miracle story in itself.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I had mine out in 2000, also, Stacey. Mine ruptured and I didnt know it...until I was on my death bed. That's a whole long miracle story in itself.

Wow!! I didn't know they could rupture! I'm glad you came through that!! (F)