5,012 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You didnt!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Good Morning.

Christmas is over folks. A new year is coming quick. Ready to live on the edge between future shock and the constraints of the past? I didn't think so.

Anywho...

With all that giving that's been going around lately, I declare today be the day you do something nice for yourself. This includes answering you own tough questions that you have been asking yourself for decades.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Dear Stalker,

Eager to compete for honour, 0 Deep Throat of Cyberspace? Not enough crime and passion? Try Prisonbabes.com ( Let's see...thats worth how many prison cigarettes? ).

kodasmall3.jpg

sister mocassin..i am back from my break..hope you are doing well//your friend..dean

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

Dear my friend, Dean,

Welcome home! We've missed you somthin' awful .

Your friend, Sis M.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Dear Stalker,

Eager to compete for honour, 0 Deep Throat of Cyberspace? Not enough crime and passion? Try Prisonbabes.com ( Let's see...thats worth how many prison cigarettes? ).

I hope the stalker gets the picture...if thats what is intended here....hello there Ms. Nagi - - big ole bouquet of hearts for you.....and all the heart folks!! ~Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline

Thanks, Melinda! Lots of love right back at ya.

Well, you would think so. Maybe I should have recommended plastic surgery to cover up the mistake.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey there Nagster, perhaps or you can borrow some of my sons silly string..one of the only things he asked for from Santa.....perhaps that can help?! I dont know....sunny days ahead my friend:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Hello Hearts friends.. :luv:

*sigh* Hubby back to work and its 4 hours earlier this time..but we did have a good time for his 4 days off..spent our first Christmas together so happy and wonderful. :dance: ..

Now , Robin and I ready to do the warm up and get started with the home gym workout :D ....

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07