Nagishkaw

Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas to my special friends on this thread! Be safe and have fun! I have to go back to work, :angry: see y'all later :thumbs:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You be safe out there, Chad. Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours.

Do try to channel your champion's instinct into fun and games while you do your tour de force at work. Here's wishing that all the bad guys turn into little Angels today.....All is calm, all is bright !

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Merry Christmas Nag!! :luv:

You know I am with and I love you... :luv::luv: ...with that I ate extra cake and cookies and chocolate for you :P ..every bite I'd made I say this is for my sweet friend named Nag.. (L):luv:

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Timeline

Merry CHRISTmas, dear Luz , to you and yours....many blessings!

Well, are we going to pack on the pounds these next few days? Suprise ! I have CAKE....and that ain't all....

Im going to cook a feast for Jesus....and of course myself and the pets. Im in the process of making a turkey

( for them ) and all the fixings .

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Hope you all are enjoying your Christmas morning have a wonderful time opening gifts and getting what you wanted on you wish list.

Edited by evdogg412

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Timeline

Thank you, Eric and Miss Stacey !

No gifts for me. Just spending this day alone, but counting my blessings nonetheless.

Enjoy, Everyone!

kodasmall3.jpg

Out the door have a long 31/1 hour drive to grandmas later.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Timeline

Well, and undoubtedly fine. How is MissChispas?

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Out the door have a long 31/1 hour drive to grandmas later.

Buckle up, and PLEASE don't drink and drive!

kodasmall3.jpg