Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

But there is such a thing as too much, no?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I didnt go to evening service. :bonk:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I wanna come over, Sis!

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

I went this morning after missing some sitting there at the metro waiting to pick up a friend who never showed up for the ride.

Our youth did the skit on youtube about the ...........well I will look for it and send it again when I find it.

No evening service tonight. Got to get busy on this crazy cake soon but i don't feel like.

Am eating a delicious spicy sweet potatoe pie at the moment and got more silky eggnog.

Oh Naggie how I wish you could come over :cry:

Timeline

I wish I could too. I am alone, as you know. No family, no friends. Im just....well......here.

And BTW, I LOVE sweet potato pie!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

No, I need a pet sitter, remember??? HELP !!!!!!!!

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Usually sweet potato pie tastes so blah but this one is the best ever store bought, very flavorful and spicy.

I make my own from a recipe from an African American friend and they are the bomb..........just too lazy today.

yes I know we are in the same situation all the time :mellow:

am going to watch a Nigerian documentary now..... :P

I will be back later.

Timeline

Im having pain again, so Im feeling Blah, too....

Catch you later, O!

kodasmall3.jpg