Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Afternoon. Hope everyone is enjoying theirs.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I am.....blessed, highly favoured, and empowered. How are you?

We had a little luncheon at church after service, and quite frankly, Im stuffed.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I'm doing great! I'm trying to figure out how to put the baby ticker in my sig, i know it looks right but i don't think it is. :blink:

Timeline

It looks fine, Chad.

Sorry your day is slow, JJ....Wish you could have came and enjoyed the luncheon with me. It would help pass the time, plus you could eat yummy food and desserts.

Oi, Natster !

kodasmall3.jpg

Oi Nagi !!

Chad ... the baby ticker looks good :thumbs: 12 weeks ... is she showing much yet ?

yeah, she's starting to show. I told her we should take her measurements everyday but she doesn't want to, :lol:

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Oi Nagi !!

Chad ... the baby ticker looks good :thumbs: 12 weeks ... is she showing much yet ?

yeah, she's starting to show. I told her we should take her measurements everyday but she doesn't want to, :lol:

:lol: ... you are so bad !!!

At 14 weeks ... we/she is ... well imagine your wife with twice the swelling .... :P

Oi Nagi !!

At 14 weeks ... we/she is ... well imagine your wife with twice the swelling .... :P

yeah I can't wait for the booby fairy to visit! :dance::dance:

Timeline

I suspect it is hard on you men. Your wife isnt the woman you married right now, there is more worry and responsibility involved, you dont know to say hello to your wife or just get out of her way.... pregnancy..... I am a bit glad I never went through it.

The women get pampered, but the real hero's are the husbands who basically put their lives on the line.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Oi Nagi !!

yeah I can't wait for the booby fairy to visit! :dance::dance:

:lol: :lol:

Can't wait to use the old commercial line on her ... "Got milk" .... :innocent:

(*not sure I'll be able to run fast enough*)