Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
thanks ... jodo has been helping me learn to be a Texan ... so I guess there is hope for me yet ... :lol:

hey natty, this talk reminds me of a joke......

2 little boys were playing outside when a stray dog attacked one of them. The other little boy kicks at the aggressive dog until it releases it's grip and runs away. A reporter happened to see the incident and approached the brave boy from saving his friend.

"Little man, you are a true hero, tomorrow there will be a head-line that states 'Longhorn fan saves friend' "

The little boy said "But i don't like the longhorns"

The reporter said "Ok, how about 'Texas Tech Raider fan saves friend'?"

The kid said "I don't like Texas Tech either"

The reporer said "Well, what team do you like?"

"I like LSU!!!" the kid said smiling.

The reporter smiled said ok and walked away.

The next day the headline read "Local Cajun abuses family pet, cruelty charges pending...."

:lol: ...

Oh yes ... I'm learning about the teams here too ...

Chispas (F) for you.

Merci Bocoup

Sorry room. I hope I didn't overlook anyone in the salutations. I am using my laptop and have to scroll down a lot.

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

i want some ice cream but i know if i eat ice cream this late that my butt will jiggle for a month :angry:

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
i want some ice cream but i know if i eat ice cream this late that my butt will jiggle for a month :angry:

know the feeling ... working on the decaf tea ... its not the same ... but it does help a little.

chispas

no worries ... everythings okay ... people come and go. Its the thought :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

ok guys time for bed. Nighty night...........yawn

Chad try my newest obsession and who cares if your butt wiggles for a minute :

put ice cream in a glass.

Pour Silk soymilk eggnog over it to the top. Little coolwhip on top and then nutmeg on top. MMMMMMMMMMMhhhhhhhhhhhhh yum yum.

Kinda like a root beer float except it's an eggnog float. ..........use spoon and straw. :luv::star::rolleyes::P

My day is finished two more to go till 3 day vacation.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

hey i was wondering, if a smurf starts choking, what color does it's face turn? :blink: