Nagishkaw

Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They lost the luggage?! :angry: Damn, he had everything he brought in there ugh. I hate the airlines for not being more careful. I am sure you did a claims check on it. Maybe because his plane was delayed so bad and he had to catch the morning one (?) that his luggage is still at the original plane luggage hold area? This has been known to happen on delayed planes.

Did he have anything too valuable in there? I hope he was smart and kept all of the important documents and jewelry and money in the hand luggage.

Olivia, you will be finishing school soon and seeing your husband in no time. Thank you for your wishes for Thursday. This is the day I had been waiting for and my husband has been waiting for since the AP was issued.

Nagi please keep us updated on if the luggage is recovered. Meanwhile keep calling the air port luggage claims to see if anything showed up. It could still be in JFK, that possibility cannot be ruled out.

Well I wish everyone a good evening, as I wait for Thursday to come. I hope everyone has a good night. Sending my love and prayers.

Tammy

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

not on much now, since cant talk during day, but oh well glad to hear fr you nagi, sorry about the problem tho..always something isnt it, send me message to work when u can...........

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My luggage was lost on the way to Cario once. I didn't get it for two weeks.

Tammy I may go see Waleed this winter break after all! A friend who works for an Airlines contacted me with an amazing offer to help me go see him! :dance:

Now if only I could get ahold of Waleed to talk to him about it.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Olivia, that is great news! Yes, I went last winter break to see my husband. 5 weeks of much needed personal time. Now this 8 months was bearable because of God and the fact that God gave the the opportunity to take this visit. I went on the day of Thanksgiving and that is why it was the cheapest rate and came back Dec 31, New Year's eve, when no one flies.

You may want to try one of those dates if you can so you may get a cheaper rate than you already do.

I hope everyone has a great morning. Today I will get things done and my prayers to God will be here in mind every moment as it is every single day. Tomorrow I find out about my husband's visa and it is a day my husband and I have been waiting on for a very long time.

God bless you all, and do something nice for yourself today.

Tammy

Good morning all,

I hope everyone is going well today. I have a cough spell due to the cool weather and spoke to my husband this morning who is ready to go to the embassy tomorrow.

Olivia, this will be a great trip!

Nagi, I hope you are doing well. Please update on word of luggage. Many times delays are normal.

Omoba, brn, savanphil, and Roomful of Heart, sending you all my prayers.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I still need to talk with Waleed about it but his next break isn't until around the time I go back to college. This waiting is so difficult but getting to see him after nearly two years waiting would be such a blessing.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

It will be a blessing Olivia and when you are fianlly with him permanently, that kind of blessing, I cannot yet describe how it feels, but I imagine it is a kind of peace you can only know when you see them next to you in the morning.

No tears. Your visa journey will be a smooth one Olivia. Egypt is moving quickly now. It may only be 6-7 months total waiting period for you. Meanwhile you will get the opportunity to spend time in Egypt, travel, and enjoy some adventure because when he comes here, you and he will have to think about work, money, possibly children and your future. Right now is the honeymoon period. I say enjoy it this Winter break and feel the success of finishing school.

I am done having my 2 year honeymoon. Now I welcome those practical things and to start a real life together. But I will tell you, I enjoyed the past two years going there and having a lot of good times.

I will not know until tomorrow morning about the embassy. They are not allowed to take their cell phones and will e-mail me upon returning home.

I know the past winters have been hard for me except last year because I went in 2007. You will have a good time there. Enjoy every moment of it.

Edited by tammy2688

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

They delivered the luggage finally! Everything is ok, jusy bot of us are exhausted and really didnt go out much so far.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

good morning , Bumpy !

I miss you.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg