Nagishkaw

Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im Penticostal .

Im being followed.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Nothing special, Chad. How did the doctor visit go?

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Nothing special, Chad. How did the doctor visit go?

It went great. The baby weighs 7 lbs, 2 ounces. But the sonogram pictures didnt come out that good, oh well.

Whew. There is just one bun in the oven though.

yep, and still a girl :lol: I've been getting asked the "what if" questions alot lately.

Edited by ~Chad~

Filed: Timeline
It's time to rally around our own. I'm talking about the old days....the old days of us last surviving Blue Box veterans who incited general happy hysteria apart from the mainstream OT conduct, the sensation of that time.

I've decided to call it a day and say a special farewell to all the generic collection of sameness. It's been bled dry and I feel cramped and bored of what once made the OT region unique.

Ignorance of the rules seems to be the main enemy, but not to fear...This aint about good grammar, it aint about more hearts......it's about having one. We were weaned on Blue Box, but now we scream for something more to accord crisp and yearn to embrace the past as if it were a long lost friend.

Whether exposing shameful facts or creating a sinful stir to even demonstrating theatrics....we've watched it long enough to be able to say that it is not changing the shape of OT in any meaningful , lasting way. Perhaps this thread will become unique once again. We can only hope, anyway.

Nag., I opened your post for something to read. I am totally in agreement with what you say, and the expression of

your words make me believe that you are a tad disappointed for some of the threads or people you have run across

here at V/J. You sound like a veteran here and apparently know what you speak of. And like I said, I agree with the

things that sound logical because I have not been here long enough to second guess you.

Rest assured, that you will read my take on what being a member of a particular forum means to me. The word for me

is RESPECT. I am a firm believer of that famous U.S. Supreme Court Justice comment made in reference to one who

speaks of apparent other people`s ills..."one who lives in a glass house best not to throw stones".

I will catch you on the re-bound Nag, I GOTTA get me a Miller from the fridg and sit back and watch a ballgame. By the

way, people around here are good listeners, according to the number of hits you got with this post. Congrats.

Nighthawk

9:21 p.m.

Nighthawk

Edited by nighthawk

Timeline

Loan Chad one of the twins, Natty.

nighthalk,

You are wise and observant . I dont have time for BS nor the people who just run their mouth. This thread is a nice place to come, relax, and say whatever as long as it isnt fightin' words cos we like peace. Sometimes we mention HIS name ( the Almighty ) so be prepared for that if it offends.

Well, in the end it is VJ. If you dont get put through the fire when you are a newbie, you will at some point. Pretty much a lot disgusts me concerning the human race. Disapointing creatures , we are. All subject to fail. But one thing I have come to love is the friends here that I have made, and the great admiration I have for the few I can call friend. You will see them around in this thread and know who they are as opposed to those who aint. Because, Nighthawk, sometimes you have to SEE it in order to believe it.

Enjoy the game!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Something like that. My mechanic says that's the worse car ever made.

kodasmall3.jpg