Nagishkaw

Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

MATT!!! CHAD!!!!! OMGOSH!! Im crying just seeing you guys posting. We missed you both!

Chad, did your wife have the baby??

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MATT!!! CHAD!!!!! OMGOSH!! Im crying just seeing you guys posting. We missed you both!

Not yet. Her due date is july 14th, a couple more weeks :)

Chad man, what's up!

Not much here, I just put on Sergeant on June 1st. It's stressful as hell. I hate it.

How you doing man?

What's up Nagi! How's things going?

21FUNNY.gif

Chad man, what's up!

Not much here, I just put on Sergeant on June 1st. It's stressful as hell. I hate it.

How you doing man?

Same ole same ole. Big Sgt, dude that's awesome. I should be getting it soon with my job too, the next test is in september.

Timeline

Wow....she's almost here! Are you two ready?

Congrats, Matt! Im very proud of you!

we also have to thank Bora Bora. had it not been for her one little question, there would have been none of all the fun we had and the friendships we made.

Chad man, what's up!

How you doing man?

What's up Nagi! How's things going?

Sigh. Still waiting. He should be coming in a month or two...no later than September 15th. He is still sick, and now his dad is ailing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

yeah naggi, we are as ready as we can possibly get. She is so big, she looks like a rolly-polly

Congrats Chad!

My wife wants to have a baby in about 3 years.

I would prefer to wait 20 years. :P

lol, I hear ya.

Timeline

Is Lira still eating and sleeping.....a lot?

Matt, LOL!

kodasmall3.jpg

Matt, LOL!

Yep, she's sleeping right now on the couch. If I listen carefully I can hear the couch straining.

Matt I made a star wars video that is narrated by the movie "Goodfellas" and put it on youtube, it's hilarious

Timeline

The sofa is straining..... :rofl: :rofl:

Can you post your video?

kodasmall3.jpg

Matt, LOL!

Yep, she's sleeping right now on the couch. If I listen carefully I can hear the couch straining.

Matt I made a star wars video that is narrated by the movie "Goodfellas" and put it on youtube, it's hilarious

Yeah dude, I saw that. It's awesome!

Sweet knife collection by the way.

21FUNNY.gif

Matt, LOL!

Yeah i got some new ones in recently, it's an addition that wont go away.

Heres the link naggi, caution- strong language

Timeline

ohhhh, thanks! Maybe you want to make a post in OT with it??? Just an idea.

I will go look now.

kodasmall3.jpg

Matt, LOL!

Yeah i got some new ones in recently, it's an addition that wont go away.

Heres the link naggi, caution- strong language

The Obi wan/Darth Maul scene kills me man. You put that "F*** you" in there perfectly. :lol:

21FUNNY.gif