Nagishkaw

Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

No!!! Dont move it to OT unless you love punishment. Keep it were it needs to be...remember the title HOT ARAB...?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
No!!! Dont move it to OT unless you love punishment. Keep it were it needs to be...remember the title HOT ARAB...?

Ok then all the seculars can come out of the closet and stop feeling like MENA is an Islam only forum.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Trust me, it wont change. You will open a huge can of worms and my advise is , DO NOT move it.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Trust me, it wont change. You will open a huge can of worms and my advise is , DO NOT move it.

Ok well this is fun roating back between Roomful of Heart and I'm Married to a Hot Arab. We could go on talking in both threads and no one would get what we're talking about.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Ok well this is fun roating back between Roomful of Heart and I'm Married to a Hot Arab. We could go on talking in both threads and no one would get what we're talking about.

people will figure it out :devil::lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
So should we move HAC to OT? Or would that make a difference?

ask, and you shall receive, as you are the op......... :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

people will figure it out :devil::lol:

Then you may be one of the only ones that does! :devil:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

WELCOME TO VJ!!!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
So should we move HAC to OT? Or would that make a difference?

ask, and you shall receive, as you are the op......... :whistle:

Nah the founding members say, "Don't you dare! It has Arab in the Title".

WELCOME TO VJ!!!

:lol:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

I lowered my fonts because I didnt want to wake Natty's babies.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Dont you just hate when pushy sales folk show up at your door ? Thank God for Cockatoos ! Mine let out a blood curdling scream and they guy looked scared and handed me his sales card and took off like a wild Indian going to S**t.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Dont you just hate when pushy sales folk show up at your door ? Thank God for Cockatoos ! Mine let out a blood curdling scream and they guy looked scared and handed me his sales card and took off like a wild Indian going to S**t.

I've been very effective not having to deal with sales ppl at all much. I'm not a home owner and I don't have credit cards anymore and only once did I get a sales call on my cell phone sooo...now what to do about junk mail. I don't get as much as I used to but someone sold my addy to a chain of companies coz I'm gettnig that horrible stuff again at the turn of last semester.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

I lowered my fonts because I didnt want to wake Natty's babies.

kevin is snoozing away ... matthew is fighting it and in about 5 minutes the battle will be over ... mr sandman is talking to him

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png