Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8:18 in Caly. Where are all the heart folk?

Well, some have left VJ because of the stench as of late.....

OMG :o That is too bad. I miss Omoba and would like her to come back soon. There was another guy Mr*** who never came back after his trip to see his SO. :crying:

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

O had a few reasons, and the stench being just one. I have to give her credit there. She is a better woman than I, as we had a lot of discussions whether to leave or stay. She left, and Im still undecided.

Mr2nice ended up with a medical problem during his visit with his fiance. I have not heard if he was able to return home or not.

MissV, JODO,.....gone , too. VJ had nothing to offer them anymore except annoying pelican posters and the same old, same old that got very, well, old. Fast.

Edited by Nagishkaw

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Yes, MissV for sure and I do not think JODO will return, and if she does it will be a suprise to me.

I still don't know yet......Im so undecided.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Yes, MissV for sure and I do not think JODO will return, and if she does it will be a suprise to me.

I still don't know yet......Im so undecided.

I miss them.. :luv: I hope they come and show once and awhile. :luv:

As for me I am '' now you see now you don't'' here as always....hehehe :D ..especially if I convince my dear hubby to let me go to work..I might get busy too. :dance:

fingers and toes crossed.. :)

Edited by LuzyC

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Timeline

I hope they do, too.

Well,as far as employment..... What would you like to do?

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awwwwwww.....I was thinking about JODO the other day and wondering where she's been. So sad that people leave, but I can't say I blame them. Come back everyone....we miss you!!! Miss_you.jpg

It had been raining here all day today. I wanna go home, go to bed and pull the covers up over my head.

Timeline

Hmmm, well, it is another gray day here but also warmer and with very extremely light drizzle from time to time. That is the best way I know how to sum up this weather. No snow, and such a blessing, but plenty of mud and muck.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Great, you know what that means..whatever Illinois gets is sure to come my way. :help:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Good Morning!

That looks like an awesome cup of coffee, Aymerlu! Reminds me of the Stevie Ray Vaughn and Albert King tune, " Blues At Sunrise ".

kodasmall3.jpg