Nagishkaw

Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im having a high pitched moment.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Im having a high pitched moment.

Haha. You gonna start squeaking soon?

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Timeline

Oh, Im passed that. Whew ! Now I will capitalize on one of my wounds.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Anew....I just noticed something....You haven't got your NOA-2 yet??!! :o It's giving me flashbacks of the IMBRA fiasco in 2006.... :girlwerewolf2xn:

Here, have one of these.. (F)

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Anew....I just noticed something....You haven't got your NOA-2 yet??!! :o It's giving me flashbacks of the IMBRA fiasco in 2006.... :girlwerewolf2xn:

Here, have one of these.. (F)

Thanks. There are a lot of us getting left behind. There are actually some filers from May and June that aren't approved. What makes it worse is that they're approving October files now. Seriously disheartening.

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

Timeline

As did I...the first time. This whole process put together is now just shy of 2 years ....and it aint over yet. God help us.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I seriously HATE VSC. Not dislike. I HATE them.

Maybe whoever is working your case is an OSU fan :unsure:

Timeline

And this is VSC????? Poor, poor you! Back in the day, we would laugh at the complainers who whined that it took 2 weeks to get approved there. CSC was the house of pain....wait times were sheer agony. What has happened ??!!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Maybe whoever is working your case is an OSU fan :unsure:

The only touch I have had was when I changed my address 3 months ago. I actually wish there was some absurd reason like that. I think it's just incompetence.

Timeline

No, it is beyond that! :angry:

I never, ever got a touch, and was never notified that we were approved until one day I wised up and called NVC. You can't figure out these people. I literally had to beg them to send me a hard copy of the NOA-2. I hope things get better for ya, I really do.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
And this is VSC????? Poor, poor you! Back in the day, we would laugh at the complainers who whined that it took 2 weeks to get approved there. CSC was the house of pain....wait times were sheer agony. What has happened ??!!

That's what people were telling me. "You're lucky you're filing with Vermont." Maybe they know something that I don't.

Timeline

They probably equate Vermont to the day when approval wait times only took a few weeks. And I remember some Vermont filers crying that they hadn't got their NOA-2's in a week !! Us CSC filers just shook our heads.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
They probably equate Vermont to the day when approval wait times only took a few weeks. And I remember some Vermont filers crying that they hadn't got their NOA-2's in a week !! Us CSC filers just shook our heads.

Well, they can't complain anymore. My biggest issue right now is trying to find out if Paul Novak is related to Robert Novak. How else could someone keep their job despite this type of performance than to be in the President's back pocket.