Nagishkaw

Roomful of heart

5,012 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Update on me....I am home now. I had a sort of surgery this morning. My stone was so huge that it could not be extracted, so the Doctor busted it the best he could and now I have in a freaking stent and catheter. I have a high temp, but I had to come home because I have no one to care for my pets. I guess everything was full of puss and infection. Im really so sick of this kidney ordeal.....seems at least 2 or 3 times a year I have to go through this.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I so appreciate them. :luv:

(F) (F) (F)(L)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline
Update on me....I am home now. I had a sort of surgery this morning. My stone was so huge that it could not be extracted, so the Doctor busted it the best he could and now I have in a freaking stent and catheter. I have a high temp, but I had to come home because I have no one to care for my pets. I guess everything was full of puss and infection. Im really so sick of this kidney ordeal.....seems at least 2 or 3 times a year I have to go through this.

(F)(F)(F)(L)

My best wishes and prayers for your quick recovery..

(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks Dev and Metta ! That means a lot to me.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

oh wow i missed all of this. i hope you feel better soonest nagi :luv:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:luv: :luv: (F)(L)

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Timeline

Thanks, Charles and Luz. Luz, your avatar scares me!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Thanks, Charles and Luz. Luz, your avatar scares me!

Your welcome Nag. (F)

Avatar sez ''smile and the world smile at you''.. do you know that smile is contagious?

All the people I've met smile back at me when I smile at them ..:luv:

smile.gif

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Timeline

That guy needs to see an Oral surgeon .

The smiley is cute, though.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Good Morning, everyone. I am feeling a bit better today with only mild pain. Your prayers are helping ! THANKS !

I have to go see the Doctor Monday. Perhaps I can talk him into taking out this catheter because it is more than annoying. I know he will leave in the stent for another week or two. :help:

On the lighter side, it is nice to see Sister O posting again in Sub Saharan. I hope she can keep the thread going without all the 'interference' that plagued her first book club thread.

kodasmall3.jpg

Feel better, Nagi !! (F) (F) (F)

I only need 2 more posts to get a heart for V-day !!!!

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello Nagi, Chad and everyone I know....Sorry has been craze here so didn't get a chance to stop here. Wife is here and guess what...she's pregnant!!!

Won't get much chance to stop by but feel free to send me a PM. Say hello to everyone.

-Khurram

***I-130***

2006-12-14 I-130 Sent to Vermont Service Center

2007-01-12 I-130 NOA1

2007-04-06 Approved!

***I-129F (new form)***

2007-01-31 I-129F Sent to Chicago

2007-02-07 I-129F NOA1

2007-04-06 Approved!

***US Embassy Islamabad***

2007-04-25 Packet Received by my wife

2007-05-15 Medical Exam

2007-05-29 Interview Approved!

2007-05-29 AP starts

2007-11-01 Wife got call to pickup her Visa from American Express

2008-01-12 POE at JFK

***I-485***

2008-11-10 I-485 Sent to Chicago

2008-11-20 Payment accepted

2008-11-22 I-485 NOA1

2009-01-09 Biometric

2009-03-08 Interview Letter

2009-04-08 Interview Approved!

2009-04-08 Welcome letter received

2009-04-18 Green Card Received

USA_b.gifpakistan_b.gif

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer and anything posted is just my own opinion

Timeline

God Bless you, K!!!!

So nice to see you here, honestly is it! Chad had asked me about you the other day. We both were saying you are so missed here. And oh, such a nice guy.

Congratulations on your baby! How is your wife? When is she due?

HOW ARE YOU IN GENERAL??

Edited by Nagishkaw

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Feel better, Nagi !! (F) (F) (F)

I only need 2 more posts to get a heart for V-day !!!!

Im sorry I missed your post, Monnik. But! Congratulations even though it is late in getting to you.

Hope your V- Day was special! (F)

kodasmall3.jpg