Delicia

Off topic: need assistance with thermostat

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Don't know if you're thinking about it yet or if its even beneficial to have one in AZ, but if your thinking about replacing the thermostat, get one of the programable ones. They are easy to install just make sure you first label the wires and switch the wires from the old stat to the new stat one wire at a time. Turn the power off the power to your house before you do this.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
You can make fun of me... I grew up and lived most my life in Minnesota, lived in Toronto a couple years, and I was freezing last nite! I couldn't believe it...

I think we grow to expect certain things out of our surroundings and if they don't match, our brains have a fit. I think part of it's boredom. I remember going to see a Buffalo Bills game in Orchard Park in late October and I was wearing a parka and it was freezing. The temperature couldn't have been less than 1 or 2 Celsius but those of us who weren't drunk (it was Budweiser day) were freezing. I've been out in much worse weather (ice fishing without a hut) but I was freezing that day. The Bills were beating the Lions handily so maybe that had something to do with it. Before they built the Metrodome, I used to see Vikings games on TV and the temperature was always minus a bazillion degrees (Farenheit :lol: ) and there were people in the stands at the Met cheering them on. Feeling cold, I guess is just a state of mind.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I won't make fun of you for being cold. I know I have acclimatized to the weather here in Louisiana and I feel the cold and shiver when the temperature drops. It isn't Canadian winter by any means, but it is cold for here.

I was in Vegas over the weekend and I was surprised how chilly it was- I did love the dry air though. I miss that. It was nice to curl my hair and actually have the curls stay. :)

Our humid cold can't be underestimated. It doesn't get cold often, but it's always humid and makes it feel much colder. But it's about 75 degrees now, so we can't complain.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Timeline
Home Depot sells new thermostats :) for a cheap price

When we can't get our furnace going we just break the chairs up (or whatever is handy) and start a camp fire.

:lol: That sounds like a pretty good idea. Throw another politician on the pyre. :lol: I luv it. :thumbs:

IR5

So glad to hear you got it working. If there's one thing I hate, it's the cold.

I second that...and love the emoticon.

Where can I find such stuff for Mac?

When we can't get our furnace going we just break the chairs up (or whatever is handy) and start a camp fire.

:lol: That sounds like a pretty good idea. Throw another politician on the pyre. :lol: I luv it. :thumbs:

Ew, the smell...

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Timeline
So glad to hear you got it working. If there's one thing I hate, it's the cold.

I second that...and love the emoticon.

Where can I find such stuff for Mac?

Ew, the smell...

:lol: Probably toxic too. :lol:

IR5

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.