~~~water~~~

I need your support

32 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

im feeling sad today 7 months of AP and no end in sitght, somtimes it hard to wake up and just be ok.. I am trying sooo hard to stay positive, be strong and not lose hope, I know our time must come. I know there are many on here who can relate and I am not the only one, your all in my thoughts.

I wanted to ask everybody here a favor.....

Could you close your eyes and pray/wish/think (whatever suits you) "Pleassssse Cairo Consulate, give Water and her Fiance thier Visa soon"

Edited by water is wide

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

8fwv49h.jpg

It's not easy taking my problems one at a time when they refuse to get in line. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. ~Horace (Quintus Horatius Flaccus), Satires

Adversity is the first path to truth. ~Lord Byron

But ne'er the rose without the thorn. ~Robert Herrick

When written in Chinese the word "crisis" is composed of two characters - one represents danger and the other represents opportunity. ~John F. Kennedy, address, 12 April 1959

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa

It is foolish to tear one's hair in grief, as though sorrow would be made less by baldness. ~Cicero

When it is dark enough, you can see the stars. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Insha'allah your long wait is nearly over.

(F) (F) (F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

(L)(F)

07-25-07 petition sent

08-07-07 NOA1

01-23-08 NOA2, 182 days after filing

02-11-08 medical

03-04-08 interview in Frankfurt---approved!

03-11-8 Visa in hand --- what a heck of a procedure for this little sticker ;-)

06-16-08 flight to IAD

07-11-08 Wedding in Santa Barbara, CA

08-07-8 AOS package sent

08-10-08 AOS package delivered to Chicago lockbox

08-14-08 check cashed

08-13-08 NOA1 for EAD,AP,AOS

09-03-08 Biometrics appointment

10-02-08 Case transferred to CSC

10-16-08 EAD and AP approved

01-26-09 AOS approved w/o interview

01-31-09 PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECEIVED

02-11-11 Biometric Appointment for Removing of Conditions

Our Wedding Pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/rahela07/OurWedding07112008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am praying that you hear something soon.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You have been prayed for.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Done. (F):luv:

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Timeline

You and all those still awaiting their loved ones are always in my prayers :luv:

(F)

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Timeline

It was a year ago my husband received his K1. When we were about where you are now I called DOS and was told since more then 6 months had passed they could do an inquiry. I had someone from DOS actually take our case and monitor it, allowing me to email her as I needed and sending me regular updates. Just food for thought. It could help or it could make you nuts. It did both for me. Good luck. It will come to a conclusion.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.