Delicia

all I-130s going to Chicago

16 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

Read the * part, all I-130s sent after 8/30/07 have been packed up and shipped off to Chicago, same with VSC applications. I don't know if this is bad or good, but I guess it solidifies my idea that they weren't being touched at CSC or VSC.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

Edited by Delicia

My blog

10/01/2005: Married in Toronto

02/15/2006: Began Canadian Immigration

09/19/2007: Withdrew CIC application (they still hadn't processed anything)

10/01/2007: Moved back to U.S.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-1 application through Montreal Consulate

10/26/2007: I-130 mailed to CA Service Center

10/29/2007: USPS confirmation of receipt of I-130

02/13/2008: NOA-1 received (107 days)

07/02/2008: I-130 approved

07/22/2008: AOS filed including EAD and AP

07/25/2008: NOA-1s for all 3 received

08/20/2008: Biometrics appointment

08/22/2008: Received RFE for Affadivit of Support and Medical

10/21/2008: Submitted I-865W in lieu of co-sponsor and medical info to NSC

11/14/2008: online case status not updated since filing of AOS in July 2008

01/20/2009: Received another RFE for Affadavit of Support Info

02/02/2009: Responded to RFE with brand new AOS based on 2008 tax return (if that doesn't shut them up, dunno what will)

02/19/2009: EAD card received in mail (no updates on Online Case Status ever made)

02/23/2009: AP received (again, no online updates)

02/26/2009: Received interview appointment letter for 4/6/09

04/06/2009: AOS approved for unconditional GC

04/21/2009: GC received

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Read the * part, all I-130s sent after 8/30/07 have been packed up and shipped off to Chicago, same with VSC applications. I don't know if this is bad or good, but I guess it solidifies my idea that they weren't being touched at CSC or VSC.

Sounds like they had some data entry people available in Chicago, so they are using them. It appears to be the plan going forward from December 3 but for what they call "stand alone" I-130 petitions. It's not clear to me what that means.

After data entry, cases sit and wait their turn anyway so any additional transit time shouldn't add to the actual processing timeline.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I guess it is better that I-130 is being handled separately. Although they gave it the least priority as we have seen for the last couple of long months, one thing is sure i.e. it is currently being filled in the system. Most of us will get NOA1 soon. Although the NOA1 will come from CSC or VSC, it still means things are moving.Is it going to move fast after NOA1 or are they going to freeze it in CHICAGO? Time will tell. But, at least N-400 are officialy told they have to wait 16-18 months for naturalization. If I-130 was going to take more than N-400 or even closer to that they should announce like the N-400. N-400 is more politically senstive for election 2008 . Just my opinion and wishfull thinking.

USCIS

I-130 Sent : 2007-10-01

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-01-07

I-130 Approved : 2008-05-19

NVC

NVC Received : 2008-05-28

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-06-13

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-06-13

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-06-13

Umm I think this will be very bad!

Moving thru Slow Mail Postal Service thousands of petitions!

Now we will have to re apply

Muy Malo

:angry:

:help:

VSC I130 Petition Timeline

VSC Received my Petition on Nov 16 2007 Signed By Paul Novak

Finally NOA1 Dated 1/24/08

Finally on System 2/24/08

Umm Case Date Last Updated 2/24/08 Touch Lets See on the following weeks!

Touched Finally 3/26/08

Approved 3/26/08

Hard copy NOA2 received 3/31/08

Case Received by the NVC 3/31/08

Case Number Assigned 3/31/08

4/10/08 Case Transfered to Managua Embassy

4/15/08 Case Received by Managua Embassy

4/28/08 Interview @ US Embassy in Managua Nicaragua

4/28/08 Approved Visa

5/6/08 POE @ Ft Lauderdale Florida

5/6/08 Happy Days!

AOS

4/1/10 USPS delivered I751 Form Signed by Dan Renaud

5/19/10 Interview for Biometrics and Photo

6/24/10 Card In Production

Waiting for Green Card to be delivered.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Ok could be good or bad news hopefully I am going to think good for alot of you....not sure where some of us stand since ours was received at TSC on 8/30/07 but then dunna know what timeframe they would look at for CSC - but not going to guess right now, but at least they are looking at this issue since most other areas are current...

So confused, off for coffee and talk with shrink lol.....just kidding...this stuff gets better every day with their updates......

Edited by SusieK

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Ok could be good or bad news hopefully I am going to think good for alot of you....not sure where some of us stand since ours was received at TSC on 8/30/07 but then dunna know what timeframe they would look at for CSC - but not going to guess right now, but at least they are looking at this issue since most other areas are current...

So confused, off for coffee and talk with shrink lol.....just kidding...this stuff gets better every day with their updates......

sorry new comp here, and yes wondering what they mean about stand alone I-130 I understand one application, but what if you filed 1-129 and I-130 together///////too much to absorb ok take it out on shrink lol....just kidding but serious......hope it speeds some NOA1 up for peeps./

Cheers

Edited by SusieK

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Timeline

How sad!!! This is exactly what I suspected they would do when they announced the new instructions for sending I-130s to Chicago Lockbox after Dec. 3 2007. Because in the instructions it says "While the changes are effective December 3, any form I-130 filed with the Service Center will not be rejected; it will be forwarded to the designated Chicago Lockbox". However, I hope like most people here that the new instruction only refer to the I-130s after 12/3/07!!! Never imagine they will really do this---shiping all those I-130s which have been sitting in their mailroom for over 3 or 4 months already to Chicago Lockbox, instead of taking care of them at VSC or CSC. It doesn't make any sense at all. Well, let's be positive for now, let's hope this is good thing. Let's hope our petitions will not be lost in this process. Imagine shipping from VSC to Chicago and back to VSC!!!

How sad!!! This is exactly what I suspected they would do when they announced the new instructions for sending I-130s to Chicago Lockbox after Dec. 3 2007. Because in the instructions it says "While the changes are effective December 3, any form I-130 filed with the Service Center will not be rejected; it will be forwarded to the designated Chicago Lockbox". However, I hope like most people here that the new instruction only refer to the I-130s after 12/3/07!!! Never imagine they will really do this---shiping all those I-130s which have been sitting in their mailroom for over 3 or 4 months already to Chicago Lockbox, instead of taking care of them at VSC or CSC. It doesn't make any sense at all. Well, let's be positive for now, let's hope this is good thing. Let's hope our petitions will not be lost in this process. Imagine shipping from VSC to Chicago and back to VSC!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- ok not joking on the shrink ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HELP lol

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- ok not joking on the shrink ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HELP lol

Wait hold on maybe a bit of positive news in that notice, just looking at it and wondering......

*All I-130s received after the indicated date have been forwarded to USCIS Chicago Lockbox for data entry.

KEY WORDS ARE HAVE BEEN FORWARDED AND non key word is will be.........

Ok will speak to shrink about being messed up beyond belief.

Gl all and again this site gives us what we need right now........each other

Cheers

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Timeline

Wait hold on maybe a bit of positive news in that notice, just looking at it and wondering......

*All I-130s received after the indicated date have been forwarded to USCIS Chicago Lockbox for data entry.

Cheers

Hi Susie, you are right, we really need each other's support during this difficult time. However, I just don't see any light or hope. Nobody knows how long our I-130s will stay at Chicago Lockbox before being touched and when they will be shippied back to VSC or CSC? Really :crying:

Cheers

Hi Susie, you are right, we really need each other's support during this difficult time. However, I just don't see any light or hope. Nobody knows how long our I-130s will stay at Chicago Lockbox before being touched and when they will be shippied back to VSC or CSC? Really :crying:

I know hun, it was sorta rough today telling my husband ummm babes....I really dont know what is going on and even tho its my job to be informative, and I am learning about immigration 101 everyday from this great site and super people and some tears for peeps and laughs from others.........its just really unimaginative to say I DONT KNOW HUN.....I think that is what hurts me the most. Have a great SO is special, being away from them very hard and having to wait is ok we can make certain plans, but with this limbo line, we cant even make plans so ahhhh....shrink said come back in three days to discuss issues with USCIS lol..... ya know I am kidding but have to make someone laugh here. Its sad, its confusing and I dont know positive or negative, but will go on with work and life and keep him close to my heart as always.

Cheers hun!!!

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi,

if they use Overnight mail and handle all applications perfectly in serial order. Then its really good. and in the logistics part USCIS and NVC are really good. just it depends on time factor. By moving to chicago; govt has shown their intent to speeden up the process in which ever they can

God bless alll

Jigi

Feb 1,2007 - I-130 Reached USCIS.

Feb 4,2007 - I-130 accepted > Get USCIS case Number NOA1.

May 8 ,2007- GET NVC Case Number > NOA2.

June 16 ,2007- Get Order from NVC to pay 70$.

July 2 ,2007- Get DS-3032 in India.

July 7,2007 - DS-3032 choice of address agent entered in NVC.

July 14 ,2007- Get I-864.

July 18 ,2007- I-864 Enters NVC.

July 29 ,2007- Get Order to Pay 380$ fee.

Aug 3 ,2007- 380$ Fee Reached St Louis.

Aug 25,2007 - NVC & St Louis People receive photocopy of my payment with USPS receipt.

After WAITING for 37 days.

Sept 10,2007 - 380$ fee encashed.

Sept 24,2007 - Receive DS-230 in Mail.

Sept 25,2007 - DS-230 despatched.

Sept 26,2007- DS-230 Delivered.

Oct 1,2007 - NVC has DS-230.

Oct 12, 2007 - DS-230 Reviewed. Case Complete

Oct 16, 2007 - Case at Embassy.

Oct 25, 2007- Interview Letter Despatched from Embassy.

Nov 3, 2007 - Recieved Interview Letter.

Dec 1, 2007 - Medical Exam .

I GOT IT

Jan 16 - I am in USA

April 15 2008 - Get my Drivers License.

I-751 Lifting Conditions at California Service Center

November 12, 2009 - I-751 Sent via USPS Express Mail

November 13, 2009 - Receipt of I-1751 Fee

November 20, 2009 - Arrested on Domestic Battery(Had argument with wife)

December 18, 2009 - Biometrics Completed at 9 am.

January 13, 2010 - Receive I-797E Notice for more evidence

February 16, 2010 - Mail reaches Californa Service Center( Next day of Preseidents Day)

February 19, 2010 - Card Production Ordered. Status now IR1

Filed: Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Just checked today and my I-130 check still not cashed. CSC received on 10/15/07

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Malaysia

Marriage : 2007-09-30

I-130 Sent : 2007-10-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-01-11

I-130 Approved : 2008-03-06

AOS:

Filing date 2008-06-23

NOA1 2008-06-30

Biometrics 2008-07-18

Interview notice sent 2008-09-08

Interview notice received 2008-09-15

Interview Date : 2008-10-21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.