Thursday!

62 posts in this topic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks girls (F) I can't imagine what the real stuff feels like...this OTC stuff is killing me!

at this point, i would just like to breathe. and maybe get some sleep.

on another note, my mom is watching teen wolf in the other room. great movie :thumbs:

I hear ya. Try using a humidifier at nighttime when you sleep. Also those shower vapor things are great.

i have some dead sea salts with eucalyptus to try in the bath, that are supposed to be kinda like the shower vapor thing. i think i will go give them a try :)

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Just wrapped with my last classes today and now facing the firing squad of finals. Excuse me if I'm on too much coffee this next week. I just found out for my POLS classes we have to write 30 page paper on what we did in simulation. Time to knock those papers out and finish editing that film.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Thanks girls (F) I can't imagine what the real stuff feels like...this OTC stuff is killing me!

on another note, my mom is watching teen wolf in the other room. great movie :thumbs:

I hear ya. Try using a humidifier at nighttime when you sleep. Also those shower vapor things are great.

i have some dead sea salts with eucalyptus to try in the bath, that are supposed to be kinda like the shower vapor thing. i think i will go give them a try :)

Actually that may work. I think natural remedies do alot more than people thing they do. I used to laugh when people would tell me lavendar is calming and relaxing. I once did an olive oil treatment in my hair and put in a few drops of lavendar in the treatment and it completely knocked me out.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

got a phone call from hubster today to let me know that our phone bill was over 650.00. :crying: How the heck we're gonna pay that is beyond me. I still haven't payed my house payment and that was due on the 1st. At least I get paid some time next week but it won't help beings that all the other bills are due as well... Effexor isn't keepn me happy today and I'm hurting everywhere....bad day for me today, yep, bad bad day

(F) amal (F)

OK honey, time to CANCEL your long-distance service and only use phone cards that you pay cash for to call out! Trust me, it works (at least for the phone bill... unfortunately it won't help your mortgage payment :( )

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
8eu7a4p.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

I will never buy another Pontiac unless it's really old like my first car :cry:

I hear that. I used to have a 95 Grand Am and it was the worst car I have ever owned. I wouldnt even take a Pontiac as a gift nowadays. I just have too many memories of sinking thousands of dollars into constant repairs for that lump of #######.

With the onslaught of Christmas music being pumped thru the speakers at work, I am praying for a temporary loss of my eardrums "....blue Christmas without you.................' Thank god for lexapro, I'm singing along and not boo-hooing. :energetic:

Glad to hear me jackiecakes is feeling better :) I can only handle about so much of other people's music at work before I have to bash their radios in with a baseball bat :D

I'm glad it is Thursday. Did some maternity shopping. Maternity clothes from JC Pennys are not that cute.

I got some cute ones from their catalog awhile back. I wasnt able to find plus-size stuff in their stores, so I had to go the catalog route. Motherhood Maternity has some super-cute duds, though :) All sizes, too. From iddy-biddy to big-mama. Prices are reasonable and staff is sweet. At least, in my experience.

got a phone call from hubster today to let me know that our phone bill was over 650.00.

What's up with the phone bills lately? My hubby called me at work today to let me know our bill was 400 bucks. #######???? I have yet to look at it and figure out what's wrong. I need to build up some hormones first.

Sara- Lovin the newest installment of Amirah's pics in your siggy. She's starting to resemble her daddy a little, I think :)

Im still dealing with this damned sinus head/face ache from hell. It only seems to subside when I become a total couch potato. At least its not as bad as it was Tuesday night. Had a doctor appointment today. Baby is large and healthy, with a good strong heartbeat. Im scheduled for another sono in 2 weeks to get an accurate measurement of his size vs. dates and schedule the c-section. Doc also cut my work hours in half. I have mixed emotions about it. I feel a little guilty because I know Im needed full-time, but Im not doing quality work because I feel like poo more often than not. I keep getting in trouble for taking so many sick days, staying at work sick and not being productive, etc. So tomorrow I have to pow-wow with the supervisor and HR to see how they want me to re-structure my schedule. One things' for sure, Im definitely going to get the rest I crave from here on out and I wont have to deal with as much back pain :thumbs:

And wherever me maggiecakes is, I miss playing tag! Im suffering from maggie-withdrawl!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I tried this recently and it really helped I had such a bad cold, I put eculyptus oil, tea tree oil and lavender in a bath and it made it so Could breathe and sleep. hope you feel better soon. I used 20-30 drops of each and made it really steamy

Edited by water is wide

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Take a look at the radar for Chicagoland. There is a mass of snow getting ready to fall on me. I think I will just stay in tonight. Laundry can wait til morning :yes:

Jackie (F)

I checked the weather for tomorrow. Its supposed to get down to 40 tonight and the high will be 80 tomorrow. That's right, 80 friggin degrees in the middle of December. No wonder Im sick, this flip-flopping weather is for the birds.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Sara- Lovin the newest installment of Amirah's pics in your siggy. She's starting to resemble her daddy a little, I think :)

a lot of our friends say that and i'll tell ya, he is SO proud.... I swear he would eat her up with a spoon if he could :yes:

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

a lot of our friends say that and i'll tell ya, he is SO proud.... I swear he would eat her up with a spoon if he could :yes:

And why not? She's a delicous-looking little dumplin'. I cant wait for ours to arrive. Just watching Ahmed interact with him now is fascinating and heart-warming. I cant wait to see when baby and daddy meet for the first time face-to-face. We lay awake at night imagining what baby Mehdi will look like, whose eyes he will have, whose nose, etc. Im anxious to see what sort of Heinz 57 mixture we've created :lol:.

Timeline
I will never buy another Pontiac unless it's really old like my first car :cry:

I hear that. I used to have a 95 Grand Am and it was the worst car I have ever owned. I wouldnt even take a Pontiac as a gift nowadays. I just have too many memories of sinking thousands of dollars into constant repairs for that lump of #######.

With the onslaught of Christmas music being pumped thru the speakers at work, I am praying for a temporary loss of my eardrums "....blue Christmas without you.................' Thank god for lexapro, I'm singing along and not boo-hooing. :energetic:

Glad to hear me jackiecakes is feeling better :) I can only handle about so much of other people's music at work before I have to bash their radios in with a baseball bat :D

I'm glad it is Thursday. Did some maternity shopping. Maternity clothes from JC Pennys are not that cute.

I got some cute ones from their catalog awhile back. I wasnt able to find plus-size stuff in their stores, so I had to go the catalog route. Motherhood Maternity has some super-cute duds, though :) All sizes, too. From iddy-biddy to big-mama. Prices are reasonable and staff is sweet. At least, in my experience.

got a phone call from hubster today to let me know that our phone bill was over 650.00.

What's up with the phone bills lately? My hubby called me at work today to let me know our bill was 400 bucks. #######???? I have yet to look at it and figure out what's wrong. I need to build up some hormones first.

Im still dealing with this damned sinus head/face ache from hell. It only seems to subside when I become a total couch potato. At least its not as bad as it was Tuesday night. Had a doctor appointment today. Baby is large and healthy, with a good strong heartbeat. Im scheduled for another sono in 2 weeks to get an accurate measurement of his size vs. dates and schedule the c-section. Doc also cut my work hours in half. I have mixed emotions about it. I feel a little guilty because I know Im needed full-time, but Im not doing quality work because I feel like poo more often than not. I keep getting in trouble for taking so many sick days, staying at work sick and not being productive, etc. So tomorrow I have to pow-wow with the supervisor and HR to see how they want me to re-structure my schedule. One things' for sure, Im definitely going to get the rest I crave from here on out and I wont have to deal with as much back pain :thumbs:

And wherever me maggiecakes is, I miss playing tag! Im suffering from maggie-withdrawl!

Aw shucks. :luv: When you were looking for me, i was baking (yes again). Made some awesome coconut cranberry macaroons...even got them shaped like pyramids like the recipe calls for. :dance: Hoping to call you over the weekend. By the time I got my hands free of cookie dough it was too late. Hope you are feeling better.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline
Good morning! I have got to take my written driving test in 3 hrs ..yakes!

I PASSSEDD!!!!

:dance::dance:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.