Tunisianlover

Everyone can you add your imput here....Please

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hello ladies and gents,

Purpose of my post is to have all you fantastic people leave your advice on what to look for as I am sending this I-129f/ k1 petition out.

For example did I sign the petitions that would be a yes.

helping me double check our petition.

Can you guys just add your advice on what I should double check before I send this out, so I don't get it back with "you forgot to do this".

Thanks!@!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Passport size photos?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Make sure you have ALL supporting documentation of meeting in person in the last 2 years. At least one primary (boarding passes or copies of all pages in your visa) Make sure to have the LONG forms of your birth certificate (must have parents names on it), and be sure the same is true of any Divorce decrees you have. Make sure to use NA if the answer doesn't apply and NONE if NONE should be the answer. Double check to be sure all is signed. Did you write your names and dates on teh back of all pics of meeting? Be sure to write your names and date on back of passport sized photos. I put mine into a marked zip lock baggie as well. I included an authorized letter from my parents approving of our marriage and substantiating our meetings. Do you ahve a signed Intent to marry letter from you both? Be sure you answer to question 18 addresses ANY and ALL red flags that may come up...such as, short courtship, limited meetings, recent divorce, age gaps, ect. If they are approved through USCIS, the embassy can't "legally" deny a visa for those reasons. (but new reasons they can). Make sure every space has sth in it...and be sure all signatures are on the forms and dates.

Good LUck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

WOW you guys are super detailed! When I did ours I filled out the forms, but NA in all the spots that didn't apply, clipped the pics on and sent scanned copies of all our pictures with little captions and dates. Hooked everything together and sent it on! Better safe than sorry though!

Double check the section about his parents - my husband got asked about his in his Morocco interview and at our AOS interview.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Passport size photos?

yes that was done and I used a paperclip to attach them on the back of the correct G325. What do u think last or first sheet of the g325?

Hi - I thought the pics had to be in a clear plastic ziploc baggy with "photo of ............." written on the bag and stapled to a plain white piece of paper (so not to get lost) and placed behind the G325 forms .....also written on each of the pics "photo of ..........."

I dunno....... that's what I read....

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
Make sure you have ALL supporting documentation of meeting in person in the last 2 years. At least one primary (boarding passes or copies of all pages in your visa) Make sure to have the LONG forms of your birth certificate (must have parents names on it), and be sure the same is true of any Divorce decrees you have. Make sure to use NA if the answer doesn't apply and NONE if NONE should be the answer. Double check to be sure all is signed. Did you write your names and dates on teh back of all pics of meeting? Be sure to write your names and date on back of passport sized photos. I put mine into a marked zip lock baggie as well. I included an authorized letter from my parents approving of our marriage and substantiating our meetings. Do you ahve a signed Intent to marry letter from you both? Be sure you answer to question 18 addresses ANY and ALL red flags that may come up...such as, short courtship, limited meetings, recent divorce, age gaps, ect. If they are approved through USCIS, the embassy can't "legally" deny a visa for those reasons. (but new reasons they can). Make sure every space has sth in it...and be sure all signatures are on the forms and dates.

Good LUck

Amrssnowangel,

YOU are AWESOME....... Thanks for the idea of my parents writing a letter. May I contact you about what you had them write? As for the none and N/A, I did this here is an example

husband or wife First name then for the rest of them for that question such as the birthdate and date and place of mariage etc. I put N/A.

NONE None

As for having something in every space, I have either N/A or none but there is two spaces with nothing in it and its the year under where the applicants residence for the last five years, there was one line of no residency so I put None for the street and number and none for city, none for country the I put n/a for the month , the year I left blank and n/a for the month again and then blank for the year again.

I hope you guys understood that.

unfortunatly I did not save any boarding passes.... darn it didn't even think about that. I can make copies of my passport stamps which proves I was in the country for over 3years. I have a ####### load of pictures even our holiday card for this christmas, Khaled is in it. Parents love him more then me I swear HEE HEE :P . I was going to give a quick narrative on back of each photo I was sending. HOw's all that sound??

Thanks soooo much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.