Sunday!!

39 posts in this topic

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I bathed both my boys daily as babies (they still shower daily) unless they were sick. In that case I gave them a quick wipe down with a washcloth.

My husband showers daily, sometimes twice. He's not obsessive but he does like to feel fresh.

I also grew up bathing twice a week but once I could shower on my own I showered daily. I must wash my hair everyday since it's fine. If I don't, my hair feels very limp and oily.

good morning and happy Sunday everybody :)

things are good here, its baby bath day and maybe a little Christmas shopping.....

how often do you bathe your baby? i grew up taking baths like twice a week. i think maybe every other day would be enough for a baby - but my husband is ADAMANT on bathing our sons (youngest is 7 mos) daily. he is willing to do it so i dont argue. my in laws are moroccan and tunisian and obsessed with showering/cleanliness and my water bill was double this summer when they were here. a lot of other moroccan/tunisian jews that i know are also obsessed with it and i even read a book that joked about the obsession. was just wondering if moroccans in morocco are similar.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I bathed my son daily as a baby (after the first couple of months, that is), as much for the relaxation and 'routine' of it as for the cleanliness. that evening bath became part of the bedtime ritual and he also still bathes or showers every evening.

I havent been bathing my new daughter daily yet because she is still so little and not yet enjoying it. I didnt bathe her at all until after the first 3 weeks because I thought her belly button looked a little 'raw' but now I'm trying to do it every 2 or 3 days because her skin is both dry and broken out and I find a good bath followed by some cream really soothes it.

As far as my husband's stand on it all, I never really consulted him about it :P but he sure cant wait to grab her and HOG HER when she is fresh from the bath and all smelling like baby products! and he doesnt always shower everyday (depends on what he has been doing) but every time he showers whether its the second one of the day or not since yesterday he is always in there forever. there is no such thing as a quick little shower in his world. I have to make sure to get there before him or I'll never get any hot water! :lol:

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

and so ends another weekend. now back to work where i can relax :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
While shopping at Sam's Club yesterday, I saw this and thought of Jackie & Charles. I passed it up and had to go back to snap a shot w/ my phone to post for you.

As for me today, spent about 4 hours studying/catching up on my Arabic lessons and completed the last 2 assignments to turn in :blink: . Now I'm caught up and ready to move on w/ this week's lesson. :innocent:

Have a great day/evening everyone. Jackie- congrats on the move! :thumbs:

Are you taking a course online or from a local school? I'm desperate to start (I know get over it right we live in Washington DC...not like there's no courses) but I just can't handle spending a couple hundred on a course right now when I'm doing my grad. studies. Arghh what to do what to do....

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Here is my baby girl, puppy....Mindy!

:D

AWWWW!!!! Very Cute!

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hey...my family is in NY...Right now im in Saudi Arabia with George...long story short, George cant come back to the USA. So until other doors open we will be here.....As far as why im going back to NY..ill be traveling when im 19wks pregnant back there and staying until after the baby is born. We have weighed all different options and this one though we will be seperated for 6+mths is the best and most reasonable.

Hopefully after Nov 08 George can start his process to apply for some type of visa to Canada. We will see.

Thx for getting back to me! I hope everything works out for the best! :)

Here is my baby girl, puppy....Mindy!

:D

Thanks for posting a pix of her! I used to have an English Springer Spaniel Liver and White looked kinda like your puppy. Her name was Maggie. That was 20 years ago.

Edited by OlivianWaleed

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.