JeanneVictoria

Good Day! It's Saturday

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello everyone...chilly morning....me and the boys are headed this morning to the complete the dreaded Walmart trip...hahaha...hope everyone has a great day...JeanneVictoria- plz give a shout out to my SO and Alex....enjoy that day;)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning all! it's freezing rain here amd it's just plain nasty. I seemed to have pulled a muscle in my back Thursday trying to act younger than my age! :lol: Hubby put some cream on my back so now I smell like my grandmother! I think my day is going to consist of coffee, hot chocolate, a heating pad, and having people wait on me. ;) Hope everyone has a great day!

Filed: Timeline

Good morning MENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance: Ya'll miss me? Let me just tell you how my week went..........

My doctors appointment was Monday for depression. First, I boo-hoo'ed to the nurse and felt like a fool. Then when the Dr. came in, I lost it again and cried to her. I told her of the sleepless nights and eating problem (5 months worth..) the loss of interest in everything...within 15 minutes they were handing me a bag full of Lexapro. Disclaimer: I hate pills. I hate how pills make me feel.

I took one in the car. Now they said 'You will not feel anything for a week' WRONG. I was grinning like a fool and floating on my own happy cloud the rest of the day. Crying? uh...no. Next day, I took another one. Same cloud. That night I dreamed all happy stuff, and I thought I was healed and better. I woke up on day 3 to a text message from my ex.....ok, not healed,,,headed for the Lexapro and cut that little sucker in 1/2. Now....that was the ticket for me. For a few days now, I just take 5mg and let me tell you,,,,I have not cried since Monday morning. I am out doing things, I go see Lexy more and well, I feel like a different person. I feel like Jackie from 2002.

Amal, you sent me links on depression, you stayed close to me every day. I thank you and my family and friends thank you. I have my life back and I have you to thank for it. You KNOW I could not have done it without you.

Well, the movers will be here any minute and I have to disconnect my computer now.....lip quivering...oh no, not the computer...lol. Luckily

Comcast is coming between 1-5pm so I should be back tonight. From my new house. With pics :)

Have a great weekend.

Jackie (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good to see you back jackie :thumbs: we've all been wondering where you was.

crappy weather here today, supposed to be rain/sleet/snow. bleh.

and i still miss doodle :crying:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Jackie, glad you are feeling better!

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I took yesterday off in exchange for today so hubby and I could tow a 40-year-old popup tent trailer from storage 100 miles away to our home. Hubby took it all in stride, but I know he thinks his wife is nuts. I owe him a ton of TLC for this one. Now I've got to put in eight hours of work in an empty building while the weather outside is gorgeous.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Jackie - Welcome back!! I am very happy that you found some relief and help at ur appt.....nice to have u here....

Aymerlu - take care of ur back - - any back pain is not fun thats for sure......

Kinzaza - beautiful wedding pics....

We braved Walmart..and the cold 14 degrees and bitter wind.....yikes....have a great day everyone...

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Happy Saturday

All is well.

Jackie im so glad to read ur update. ive missed you! big hugs.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello everyone...chilly morning....me and the boys are headed this morning to the complete the dreaded Walmart trip...hahaha...hope everyone has a great day...JeanneVictoria- plz give a shout out to my SO and Alex....enjoy that day;)

Can't wait to take Wael to Walmart! He's already excited to see all the things they have. Have had him look at the sites for Walmart coz he has heard so much about the store so thought it would be interesting to show him the place.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.