Chica Yeyé

OK, now it's for real

50 posts in this topic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A PICTURE OF MR. TWIT ON MY GC???????????????

Someone, bring the Epson salts, I could faint.... puke, etc.

:lol:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Dear god, if that's true I'll start bawling on the spot. :lol:

Nini - Vancouver BC, Canada (she's the one who does the forum thing)

Bee - Devon PA, USA (he's the one who gave her the shiny ring)

Getting our sanity tested by bureaucracy since 2007.

Here we go again...

Removal of conditions @ VSC

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If I was drinking I would have spit all of it on my screen!!!!!!!!!!!

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Yup peepz, pappa in law phoned last night to let me know that... I will SO transcribe the conversation since it made my night and I can't wait for IR5 to say something snappy about it ;)

Pappa: "Heya Leninaaaa [insert harsh Texan accent from the guy who moved to Mercer Island about 35 years ago - hilarity ensues :D ] you got somethin' from Mesquite, Texas".

Lenina: From MeZquite (with my Spanish pronunciation)

P: NO Lenina, it's 'Mesqueet' dear girlll

L: Ok pappa, Meskeetee, would you open it for me please?

P: Sure thang

[pause]

P: Well, doesn't it have the prettiest picture of someone I think the world of... :blush:

L: [shite :o , he got the nuddie pics for Bren's anniversary gift :o ]... aha......

P: But it's not green daughtah, not green AHT ALL.

L: aha.... [as in OK SAY IT ALREADY]

P: seems you got yourself your green-not-green card Lenina, we are all so very proud of you and we love you much daughtah. Not that you needed this thang for the love thang.

L: Love you too pappa, see you tomorrow.

After that, I cried like a b!tch. Not so much for the greencard (who turns out is freakin yellow pappa says), but because my inlaws are, indeed, fabulous folks. And yup, they love me and I love them back. How couldn't I? They gave me their firstborn, potty-trained and all. LOVE people, is a beautiful "thang".

Peace, L.

¿Qué? Sorry, I was under the weather for a few days (I overloaded my brain with too many snappy comebacks) and really haven't been doing much. I would never make fun of Texans, lemma tel ya something darlin', them sum bitches have more tricks than a monkey in a mile of grapevine. :) Your FIL sounds like a wonderful human being and by the way, bitches don't cry. :lol:As for potty training, we start out life without it, try it for a while, but then realize that it's not all that it's cracked up to be at the end.

whoo hoo Len. and I totally agree the inlaw's are pretty nifty-the whole pottytrained thing alone makes mil crazyness worthwhile. go flash that beautiful card around the office monday morning.

yup --- the potty training makes it all a-o-k. ;)

Congrats on your green-not-green card!

Yippee!

Hilarious writing, thanks.

:star:

I'm thinking of starting a new career doing stand-up comedy sister ;)

Already collecting materials from Off Topic LOL

MC: And now ladies and gentlemen, I present a young lady who comes to us from Mexico by way of Canada and now is here in the US....Lenina the first NAFTA Comedienne.

Len: Take my husband please...(*rimshot*). I just got my green card and surprise, surprise it's not green, I knew all the green in the US went to the war of terror but this is ridiculous. (*double rimshot*) Seriously though I love the US and I especially like Texas. My FIL is from Texas and he is a very dear man but he has a long, drawn out way of talking and the first time I met him he told me he was Texan. I though he said he was Tetched, ...judging by who's in the White House (*rimshot*). Hubby, before we were married told me that he was going to take me to try a unique dining experience, I figured great, a Thai restaurant or a Somali restaurant or something like that, instead he took me to a Mexican restaurant.(*rimshot*) Actually it wasn't a Mexican restaurant, it was a Taco Bell. (*double rimshot*) Now my husband has a shock of red hair and I have cinnamon brown skin and I just love it when people come up to me and say "your husband has red hair and you have brown skin, I wonder what your baby's gonna look like?" I figure...Half of Texas? (*rimshot*) Thank you, you've been a great audience.

(*Elvis closing vamp*)

MC:Lenina has left the building, no refunds will be given. :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

Here is his official presidential portrait, I believe that this is the image they use on the GC. :lol:

cid_image001.jpg

IR5

Here is his official presidential portrait, I believe that this is the image they use on the GC. :lol:

cid_image001.jpg

That's a good Photoshop right there!!

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: Timeline
Yup peepz, pappa in law phoned last night to let me know that... I will SO transcribe the conversation since it made my night and I can't wait for IR5 to say something snappy about it ;)

Pappa: "Heya Leninaaaa [insert harsh Texan accent from the guy who moved to Mercer Island about 35 years ago - hilarity ensues :D ] you got somethin' from Mesquite, Texas".

[pause]

P: Well, doesn't it have the prettiest picture of someone I think the world of... :blush:

L: [shite :o , he got the nuddie pics for Bren's anniversary gift :o ]... aha......

P: seems you got yourself your green-not-green card Lenina, we are all so very proud of you and we love you much daughtah. Not that you needed this thang for the love thang.

After that, I cried like a b!tch. Not so much for the greencard (who turns out is freakin yellow pappa says), but because my inlaws are, indeed, fabulous folks. And yup, they love me and I love them back. How couldn't I? They gave me their firstborn, potty-trained and all. LOVE people, is a beautiful "thang".

Peace, L.

¿Qué? Sorry, I was under the weather for a few days (I overloaded my brain with too many snappy comebacks) and really haven't been doing much. I would never make fun of Texans, lemma tel ya something darlin', them sum bitches have more tricks than a monkey in a mile of grapevine. :) Your FIL sounds like a wonderful human being and by the way, bitches don't cry. :lol:As for potty training, we start out life without it, try it for a while, but then realize that it's not all that it's cracked up to be at the end.

whoo hoo Len. and I totally agree the inlaw's are pretty nifty-the whole pottytrained thing alone makes mil crazyness worthwhile. go flash that beautiful card around the office monday morning.

Yippee!

MC: And now ladies and gentlemen, I present a young lady who comes to us from Mexico by way of Canada and now is here in the US....Lenina the first NAFTA Comedienne.

Len: Take my husband please...(*rimshot*). I just got my green card and surprise, surprise it's not green, I knew all the green in the US went to the war of terror but this is ridiculous. (*double rimshot*) Seriously though I love the US and I especially like Texas. My FIL is from Texas and he is a very dear man but he has a long, drawn out way of talking and the first time I met him he told me he was Texan. I though he said he was Tetched, ...judging by who's in the White House (*rimshot*). Hubby, before we were married told me that he was going to take me to try a unique dining experience, I figured great, a Thai restaurant or a Somali restaurant or something like that, instead he took me to a Mexican restaurant.(*rimshot*) Actually it wasn't a Mexican restaurant, it was a Taco Bell. (*double rimshot*) Now my husband has a shock of red hair and I have cinnamon brown skin and I just love it when people come up to me and say "your husband has red hair and you have brown skin, I wonder what your baby's gonna look like?" I figure...Half of Texas? (*rimshot*) Thank you, you've been a great audience.

(*Elvis closing vamp*)

I MISSED YOU, YOU SORRY SONOFYOMAMMA.

'nuff said.

Now, can I have my Taco Bell back, plzzzzzzz?????????????????????

Oh good lord, I could have nightmares based on that picture alone. :lol:

Nini - Vancouver BC, Canada (she's the one who does the forum thing)

Bee - Devon PA, USA (he's the one who gave her the shiny ring)

Getting our sanity tested by bureaucracy since 2007.

Here we go again...

Removal of conditions @ VSC

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

Timeline

[pause]

Peace, L.

Yippee!

(*Elvis closing vamp*)

I MISSED YOU, YOU SORRY SONOFYOMAMMA.

'nuff said.

Now, can I have my Taco Bell back, plzzzzzzz?????????????????????

I missed being here too. :crying:

I just can't believe that I missed the creation of the Cloacina twins. :lol: Cloacina twin powers activate...Form of a gaseous discharge from a night of eating ground beef, beans, cabbage and cauliflower. :lol:

By all means you can have your Taco Bell back, what did you order, the chimichanga or the rat quesadilla? :lol:

IR5

Timeline
Oh good lord, I could have nightmares based on that picture alone. :lol:

:lol::lol: If you had any other dream, I might have been concerned. :lol::lol:

IR5

Filed: Timeline
I missed being here too. :crying:

I just can't believe that I missed the creation of the Cloacina twins. :lol: Cloacina twin powers activate...Form of a gaseous discharge from a night of eating ground beef, beans, cabbage and cauliflower. :lol:

By all means you can have your Taco Bell back, what did you order, the chimichanga or the rat quesadilla? :lol:

OK, enough crying :angry: or the Lady Heather whip will attack and NOT in the way you'd like it, you perv. :devil:

Proudly enough, I have never been to Taco Bell so I have no effing clue as to what kind of ####### they serve :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.