mistybaby

USEM interniew about fiance ITR

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello

I would like some insights about my fiance's ITR it shows very low income, does any one experienced during USEM interview bout fiance's low income??? I'm a bit worried my fiance's self employed and he fixed his income ever since before he met me as low income. do I get deny because of his low income??? do we need co sponsor?? actually his making a lot of money, do u think money in his bank will be a help to back up his low income?? i need some advise and I'm so worried for my upcoming interview...

One of the causes of any visas placed in AR is the income not meeting the 125% poverty guidelines. This is not just from USEM, but a requirement set by the government that the intending applicant will not be a public charge. I suggest that your fiance will use a co-sponsor and/ or include what other assets such as properties, bank statements, etc. to meet the poverty guidelines

Good luck!

hello

I would like some insights about my fiance's ITR it shows very low income, does any one experienced during USEM interview bout fiance's low income??? I'm a bit worried my fiance's self employed and he fixed his income ever since before he met me as low income. do I get deny because of his low income??? do we need co sponsor?? actually his making a lot of money, do u think money in his bank will be a help to back up his low income?? i need some advise and I'm so worried for my upcoming interview...

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

If his income is below the poverty guidelines he will need a sponsor

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

as has been stated, what the CO will what to determine is that you will not become a public charge once here in the USA. assets can be used to make up an income short fall. I didn't see any guidelines in the I-134 as to how much assets would be required. I would suggest using what is in the I-864. minimum income required for household size minus income from ITR. multipy the difference times five for the amount of assets required. have the documentation to back up those assets.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Timeline
as has been stated, what the CO will what to determine is that you will not become a public charge once here in the USA. assets can be used to make up an income short fall. I didn't see any guidelines in the I-134 as to how much assets would be required. I would suggest using what is in the I-864. minimum income required for household size minus income from ITR. multipy the difference times five for the amount of assets required. have the documentation to back up those assets.

what if he doesnt have assetsbut he has money in the bank. he live alone he has kids but live with the mother. so it mean his household size is one?

what if he doesnt have assetsbut he has money in the bank. he live alone he has kids but live with the mother. so it mean his household size is one?

Household size is 2. Him and you!

If he pays child support or declares them on his ITR them he may have more problems.

Best to get a co sponsor.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

If he pays child support or declares them on his ITR them he may have more problems.

my question is do we really need co-sponsor which in fact he can show asset like converted to cash! like money in his bank???

my question is do we really need co-sponsor which in fact he can show asset like converted to cash! like money in his bank???

All depends on how much money in assets he has and how much money in the bank he has. Also how much he is making a year.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

All depends on how much money in assets he has and how much money in the bank he has. Also how much he is making a year.

his paying child support his 2006 ITR 13,292 ive heard USEM dnt like co sponsor.

You can use a co-sponsor, but adviseable to use someone within the family~ parents, siblings. Your immediate relative in other words.

hi there...i just read somewhere here that co-sponsors are not allowed in Manila? is it true? correct me if im wrong please...and what other countries that are not allowed to have co-sponsor and is it for all types of visa or just for the K1? thanks so much....

cheryl

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

His household size is not 2. He must include dependent children under the age of 18 whether or not they are on his income tax return.

He must include the children in the household size even if they do not live with him.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

Timeline

the thing is he making a lot of money evry year but he didnt truthfully declare it but he has money in his bank.

Timeline
hi there...i just read somewhere here that co-sponsors are not allowed in Manila? is it true? correct me if im wrong please...and what other countries that are not allowed to have co-sponsor and is it for all types of visa or just for the K1? thanks so much....

cheryl

some forum says only pettitioner is the sponsor and said USEM dnt impress with co sponsor but I've know someone K-1 and they have co-sponsor and they are approved i dnt know. only God knows during my interview because we cant get any co sponsor only his bank account will help to cover up his ITR shortfall.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.