Jamie76

Evidence for Interview

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi everyone,

Just trying to get an idea of the types and amount of evidence you had for your fiance(e)'s interview in Bangkok. So far, I have a few postal slips she filled out for packages she sent me from Thailand, e-mailed receipts of flowers I have sent to her, hundreds of pages of chats, pages of chats with her on cam (used print screen to capture her chatting to me), e-mailed "receipts" of e-cards I sent to her.

I have sent her numerous cards (for her bday, our anniversary of when we first met, others just because, and just recently for Thanksgiving). She has received none of them which really irks me. :angry: This last card I spent $11 priority so she would get it. Nothing. I know the postal system there is questionable at best, but this is ridiculous.

I am also sending her a Christmas package. I pray that it will get to her this time. Last year there were no problems, but I guess if I have to use DHL, UPS or FedEx, I'll pay the extra to make sure it gets there.

We will both have phone records as well.

I really want to be there for her interview, but I am not sure if I will get the chance. I am just trying to make sure we have enough evidence so she won't have any problems incase I can not make it.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

Timeline

Jamie, try checking this site out. Check on the country Thailand for consulate drop down menu.

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php

animated%20usa%20flag1.gifanimated%20thailand%20flag.gif

Thai Style USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Links:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106...amp;ref=profile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223365857736847/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411770628885582/

http://www.thaiworldnetwork.com

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I sent Nid copies of my phone records (highlighted all calls between us), copies of emails between us (many were when we sent pictures to each other), copies of my Western Union receipts, copies of airline ticket stubs and itineraries, copy of passport stamps, etc. They looked over everything then handed it all back to her when she got to the window. At the interview they asked her "When did you meet? Where? How? What does you boyfriend do? What do you do? Do you have children? Does your boyfriend have children? Have you seen his children? Has he seen your children? How many times has your boyfriend visited you? How long did he stay? When did your boyfriend finish with (divorce) his ex-wife?"

While Nid was there she said that some people were asked many questions, some only a few. Just don't be nervous :)

Hi everyone,

Just trying to get an idea of the types and amount of evidence you had for your fiance(e)'s interview in Bangkok. So far, I have a few postal slips she filled out for packages she sent me from Thailand, e-mailed receipts of flowers I have sent to her, hundreds of pages of chats, pages of chats with her on cam (used print screen to capture her chatting to me), e-mailed "receipts" of e-cards I sent to her.

I have sent her numerous cards (for her bday, our anniversary of when we first met, others just because, and just recently for Thanksgiving). She has received none of them which really irks me. :angry: This last card I spent $11 priority so she would get it. Nothing. I know the postal system there is questionable at best, but this is ridiculous.

I am also sending her a Christmas package. I pray that it will get to her this time. Last year there were no problems, but I guess if I have to use DHL, UPS or FedEx, I'll pay the extra to make sure it gets there.

We will both have phone records as well.

I really want to be there for her interview, but I am not sure if I will get the chance. I am just trying to make sure we have enough evidence so she won't have any problems incase I can not make it.

Timeline:

02/20/2005 - Met first time in Bangkok, Thailand

01/19/2006 - "Unofficial" Wedding Ceremony in Surin, Thailand

03/19/2007 - Filed K-1 Visa petition at Vermont Service Center

08/30/2007 - Received K-1 Visa from US Embassy Bangkok

10/05/2007 - Arrived POE at Washington DC

10/09/2007 - "Official" Wedding Ceremony in Rockville, Maryland

10/23/2007 - Apply for SSN

10/25/2007 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP petitions to Chicago Lockbox

10/29/2007 - Received SSN

11/02/2007 - Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP

11/27/2007 - AOS/EAD Biometrics - USCIS Glenmont, Maryland

12/19/2007 - AOS transfered to CSC

12/27/2007 - EAD/AP approved

01/03/2008 - Received AP Documents

01/05/2008 - Received EAD Card

Perpetual fluctuation is the essence of the perceptual universe

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Good luck Jamie. :thumbs: Just take everything you have. Sao's, (and every other lady being interviewed the same day), only lasted 5 minutes. They did not ask Sao for any emails or chats sessions. The interviewer just asked around 8 questions. Remember, you turn in all of the paperwork as soon as you arrive at the embassy. So by the time of the interview, the interviewer already has reviewed your case and most likely has already made a decision. Read my post on the embassy section. Don't worry, everything will be fine!

This is the link to my review and a bunch of other BKK interviews:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.p...land&page=2

Take Care,

reach449

Edited by reach449

SAO'S AND RANDY'S TIMELINES:

K-1

03/05/07-NAO1

06/03/07-NOA2

08/06/07-INTERVIEW>>PASSED INTERVIEW!!

08/21/07-POE LAX!!!

09/24/07-Wedding

AOS:

10/29/07-All, (three) NOA1's received in the mail!

11/20/07-Biometric's Appointment/Complied with..no problems

12/18/07-NOA for interview appointment...02/12/08

01/04/08-Recieved EAD card and AP in the US mail!

02/12/08-AOS APPROVED AT INTERVIEW; CARD ORDERED

02/28/08-Green Card arrived in mail.

Removal of Conditions:

11/12/09-Mailed I-751 package

11/23/09-NOA 1

01/21/10-USCIS confirms no Biometrics

02/16/10-Card Production ordered

02/27/10-Green Card arrived!

N-400 Naturalization Citizenship:

12/12/2014-N-400 Package received by Lewisville Lockbox

12/18/2014-I-797C NOA received in mail; sent in old version of N-400

01/02/2014-USCIS Lewisville Received Package

01/06/2014-Checked Cashed

01/12/2014-Email from USCIS Receipt of Package

02/03/15-Biometrics Completed

02/04/15-USCIS notice of scheduling Interview

02/24/15-Interview scheduled for 03/31/2015

03/31/2015-Interview>Went Very well!

04/28/2015-OATH

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Correction on my post...tried to edit but was too late:

I said that the interviews for all the other ladies "that day" only lasted 5 minutes. What I meant was The interviews that were given, (I think around 4 or 5), during the same time-frame Sao was present was only 5 minutes. Of-course we don't know what happened with the other ladies being interviewed when Sao left the embassy.

Good Luck again :thumbs:

reach449

SAO'S AND RANDY'S TIMELINES:

K-1

03/05/07-NAO1

06/03/07-NOA2

08/06/07-INTERVIEW>>PASSED INTERVIEW!!

08/21/07-POE LAX!!!

09/24/07-Wedding

AOS:

10/29/07-All, (three) NOA1's received in the mail!

11/20/07-Biometric's Appointment/Complied with..no problems

12/18/07-NOA for interview appointment...02/12/08

01/04/08-Recieved EAD card and AP in the US mail!

02/12/08-AOS APPROVED AT INTERVIEW; CARD ORDERED

02/28/08-Green Card arrived in mail.

Removal of Conditions:

11/12/09-Mailed I-751 package

11/23/09-NOA 1

01/21/10-USCIS confirms no Biometrics

02/16/10-Card Production ordered

02/27/10-Green Card arrived!

N-400 Naturalization Citizenship:

12/12/2014-N-400 Package received by Lewisville Lockbox

12/18/2014-I-797C NOA received in mail; sent in old version of N-400

01/02/2014-USCIS Lewisville Received Package

01/06/2014-Checked Cashed

01/12/2014-Email from USCIS Receipt of Package

02/03/15-Biometrics Completed

02/04/15-USCIS notice of scheduling Interview

02/24/15-Interview scheduled for 03/31/2015

03/31/2015-Interview>Went Very well!

04/28/2015-OATH

Timeline

Randy, Congratulations!! :thumbs:

animated%20usa%20flag1.gifanimated%20thailand%20flag.gif

Thai Style USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Links:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106...amp;ref=profile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223365857736847/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411770628885582/

http://www.thaiworldnetwork.com

Randy, Congratulations!! :thumbs:

Maybe a bit late, but I concur that the interview at BKK is short. Granted, we were missing one document at our interview time, which was the 'never been married document/eligibiltyy for marriage' document for my fiancee. (I don't remember what the actual document was called...because I am 43...and OLD <haha>). Actually, at that time this document was not a requirement. Now, from what I understand, it is a requirement.

This is true though, when AAm and I went to our BKK K1 inteview, the CO told us directly that he was only allowed 5 minutes per interview! He then told us that file review was the determining factor of approve/disapprove. Therefore, the decision is definitely made prior to the interview. However, the CO had the final call, because he actually meets the applicants. Our interview lasted one hour, because I had many questions...and the CO was very gracious to answer all my question...it was then that he told me he was 55 minutes over his limit! Yet, he was EXTREMLY courteous and a very kind person. He helped us alot...even though he was over his 5 minutes!

This was our experience,

Peace to all,

Mark-N-AAm

“Acquire the spirit of peace, and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” - Saint Seraphim of Sarov

49893.gif

"The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” - Pablo Casals

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.