• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
EVERYBODY A MAD TIDEh...r a just me !!!! :whistle:

Whey yuh a talk bout Kimmy??? :unsure::unsure:

it's everything that is going on...mi a git up 3 a clack a mawnin Classy mad EX Yardie stalker, dis madness ..it's going to be a full moon ? Weh Gill deh maybe she can tell mi wah wrong wid mi :lol::lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl, whose bothering you?

Yeah Yardie tell we a who, mek wi done dem..hehee :lol::yes: watch out now !!!! :devil:

Someone who used to be a friend who then decided that instead of actually talking to me she would read all I had to say on here, tell her husband and then take it upon themselves to spread it around to others including my husband. Not that he didn't already know because I never hid VJ from him but a shaddy unnecessary out of order thing to do nonetheless.

Timeline
Yardie, Honey........are you having a bad day?

I was there yesterday....venting all over the place. Today is better. (Hey Gill.......today is a lot better!)

You just hang in there.

:blush: Yes I am :( When it rains it pours right? Gotta love the "snowball" effect. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Glad you are having a better day...I saw some of your venting yesterday :yes: Gotta say I laughed at your response in the song thread :lol:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

it's everything that is going on...mi a git up 3 a clack a mawnin Classy mad EX Yardie stalker, dis madness ..it's going to be a full moon ? Weh Gill deh maybe she can tell mi wah wrong wid mi :lol::lol:

It is a full moon I saw last night mi chile. Hush yah :luv::luv: Ah tyiad yuh tiyad. :yes::yes: Love you han yuh madness same way (L) Another heart for you :lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Gill yuh bawl fi every blasted ting... :innocent: u wus dan me !! :) :)

Mi bawl fi everyting as well :innocent:

CONGRATS CAT!!! You are well on your way now!!! :dance:

It is a full moon I saw last night mi chile. Hush yah :luv::luv: Ah tyiad yuh tiyad. :yes::yes: Love you han yuh madness same way (L) Another heart for you :lol::lol:

Yep :yes: The moon was big and full the last 2 nights...heveryboddy mad tuh rass :lol:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gurrrrl,

Doan play wid mi...yuh doan knoa mi bustin at deh seams arready!!! Can I ? Can I?

:yes:

:D -Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Oh I cry about everything too! Louis teases me cause I cry when I watch Oprah and cry when I read books... LOL

Now my 5 year old says "mom are you gonna cry again??" and then she turns around and cries at the silly TV too!! Like mom like daughter!

About the other things - what comes around goes around and I totally beleive in Karma... whenever I think bad things, I always stub my toe or bump into stuff and I swear its karma! We should all treat people as we would want to be treated - thats my motto!!!

:-)

irie irie irie Cat!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Hey everyone, busy day yesterday didn't even get to sign onto my computer. So the EX called last night and said "Why do you have a picture of me posted on the internet on that website?" I laughed said "FU*$ YOU, don't ever call me again" and hung up. Small world, I have never mentioned this site to him. So someone's lurking around here. :devil: Oh well, at least he knows now, lol.

Lawd!! di plot thickens pon dis wan ere!! Mi tell yuh seh that Negril is a small town and the guys that run the game there, run it like is they 9-5 job, so everybody know who they are and it is inevitable that they will end up on VJ with somebody. Lets hope the Lurker will drop im fass fass.....wooieee!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Yah, I guess I should be a little less harsh..........

All other guests who are just browsing or thinking of joining us, please continue. You are always welcome here.

It's just this loser lurker bothering one of our beloved that has us all up in arms. We mean the rest of you no harm.

NO JG ! i am with you I was saying that they all can't be JUST guests...and reading everyday and has never posted a single thing...to read you should have to be a member hheheee..

I have had quite the trouble with some of these so-called "guests" - you know who you are if you are reading this :P Some people are here to read...some are here to cause trouble.

Don't people have better things to do (one "guest" in particular)? :wacko: I guess I should be honored that they are so interested in reading about my life and what I have to say when they are too much of a $%*# coward to actually talk to me. So glad you care so much ;):no:

Yardie, Honey........are you having a bad day?

I was there yesterday....venting all over the place. Today is better. (Hey Gill.......today is a lot better!)

You just hang in there.

Glad fi 'ere dat JG!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Like Collie Buddz says..."Tomorrow's Another Day"...I like him!!

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Gurrrrl,

Doan play wid mi...yuh doan knoa mi bustin at deh seams arready!!! Can I ? Can I?

go ahead !!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
[/size] To the Lurker helping bother Classy...........

GET OUT! You don't belong here. Keep your news to yourself and go away!!!!

Hang in there, Classy. He's obviously not too worried about spreading his picture all over the place or he wouldn't pose for so many. Don't let him bother you.

What in the world? I dont think the lurker is botherin Classy, i think they are helping her out and puttin some salt in green shirts game.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Is true!!! Mi bawl fi hevery blasted ting...I bawled last night afta I got off deh phone wid yuh!! :D I am the worst! I can't hide my feelings fuh ish!!! If mi appy heverybody knoa mi appy...WHEN MI VEX...Lawd help yuh...heverybody knoa mi vex!

Bless,

Cry-Baby Gill :crying::crying::lol:

Gurrrrl,

go ahead !!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Is true!!! Mi bawl fi hevery blasted ting...I bawled last night afta I got off deh phone wid yuh!! :D I am the worst! I can't hide my feelings fuh ish!!! If mi appy heverybody knoa mi appy...WHEN MI VEX...Lawd help yuh...heverybody knoa mi vex!

Bless,

Cry-Baby Gill :crying::crying::lol:

hahahahaa...Mi a go tell Ken..mek 'im slap some sense inna yuh :lol::yes:

Gill if u tek any longer mi a to tell miself :lol::yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.