Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gill,

It is so, I felt the need to speak up since I saw your siggy! lol

Arrright Jengy...back tuh you Now...suh what hexactly are you saying??? Arre you saying that we Ny'ers have a Patriots fan moving among us???? Is where yuh live inna BKLYN again... :whistle::lol::lol::lol: !

It's ALL good Chica!! I have been a Giants fan for 23 years and that ain't changing...cheer fuh who yuh want! Mi arready knoa which team a guh Win... :whistle::devil:

Bless,

Gill

hahaa, mi know what team ah go win too, dem nuh lose yet. lol,

Mi nuh nuh real fan for that I would have to introduce my sister, she makes guys head spin what she starts talking sports.

i saw a new tv show going to start soon i think it is called rental kids or something like that....couples standing in as parents to see what it is like....that's an idea.... :yes:

Rental kids :blink: ?? Maybe we should try that route first....

Having a baby is so exciting, especially shopping....I miss those days.

ya'll can come rent mine. we can start a list, what days u want???

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you Sjb? Busy still at work?

Thanks for asking. Everything is good on this end. Yes, I'm still supporting 40+ European Embassies by myself :angry:

One of Stone Love's DJs was here over the weekend so I'm going through a Jamaica withdrawal. I've been on the computer all morning looking for tickets :help: .

How are you?

Glad to hear Kimmy! Hope she starts feeling better soon!

Ditto :thumbs: .

Wow, my husband went!!!!

You might have seen him lol

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i saw a new tv show going to start soon i think it is called rental kids or something like that....couples standing in as parents to see what it is like....that's an idea.... :yes:

i saw it advertised a last night i think...not sure what station...it looked interesting....i am loving shopping for little girl clothes and the little socks and hats....so much fun!!! :yes:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

How old is he now? What about every other week?? I'm sure Mr. Jengles wouldn't like that.

Thanks for asking. Everything is good on this end. Yes, I'm still supporting 40+ European Embassies by myself :angry:

One of Stone Love's DJs was here over the weekend so I'm going through a Jamaica withdrawal. I've been on the computer all morning looking for tickets :help: .

How are you?

Wow, my husband went!!!!

Probably....it was packed....very nice vibe...we danced the entire night...my back is killin' me.

Timeline

i saw it advertised a last night i think...not sure what station...it looked interesting....i am loving shopping for little girl clothes and the little socks and hats....so much fun!!! :yes:

My daughter is 15 and I still love looking at baby girl clothes. I can not go to Macy's without looking in the baby section.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yeah I saw this too, but its teenagers who get the kids. its supposed to be a deterent to them having babies at such young ages. Shows them how difficult it really is. it looked like it might get really funny.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

How old is he now? What about every other week?? I'm sure Mr. Jengles wouldn't like that.

How are you?

Wow, my husband went!!!!

Probably....it was packed....very nice vibe...we danced the entire night...my back is killin' me.

SHE is six months, he is 5. and no Mr Jengles wouldn't like that, everytime I line sitters so we can go out, he always says lets take them with us or lets not go.

Imagine our one year wedding anniversary nice romantic restaurant and we are sitting there with a six week old and a four year old. lol and the four year old is getting vex because the restaurant didn't have crayons.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gill,

It is so, I felt the need to speak up since I saw your siggy! lol

Arrright Jengy...back tuh you Now...suh what hexactly are you saying??? Arre you saying that we Ny'ers have a Patriots fan moving among us???? Is where yuh live inna BKLYN again... :whistle::lol::lol::lol: !

It's ALL good Chica!! I have been a Giants fan for 23 years and that ain't changing...cheer fuh who yuh want! Mi arready knoa which team a guh Win... :whistle::devil:

Bless,

Gill

hahaa, mi know what team ah go win too, dem nuh lose yet. lol,

Mi nuh nuh real fan for that I would have to introduce my sister, she makes guys head spin what she starts talking sports.

I am a total sports nut. I love when my husband tries to talk the talk now.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

mi not into sports at all, my son's father would watch nuttin but soccer and it would drive me crazy.....and it would be in Spanish and drive me crazier still...

Timeline
mi not into sports at all, my son's father would watch nuttin but soccer and it would drive me crazy.....and it would be in Spanish and drive me crazier still...

bwoy Jengs me and u both...mi uncle do dat ting...him no understand a word..but a guess when u have a passion a just so

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
SHE is six months, he is 5. and no Mr Jengles wouldn't like that, everytime I line sitters so we can go out, he always says lets take them with us or lets not go.

Imagine our one year wedding anniversary nice romantic restaurant and we are sitting there with a six week old and a four year old. lol and the four year old is getting vex because the restaurant didn't have crayons.

Sorry, I didn't realize the baby was the girl. I'm sure Damien will be the same way with our baby. He doesn't like for my 15 year-old to go anywhere :wacko:

Timeline
Belly - I would at least find out what state he is going to and in about a year. Get your friend to file for child support. He'll have to adjust status and all that when he gets up here, so he'll be in the system. After all he can't get away scott free.

You know, I talked with her about child support before, but she doesn't really have any identifying info on him. She doesn't know his address, national i.d. #, nothing. I think she does know his birthdate, but how would that work? She said that was the reason she didn't give her son his last name, because it would've been too difficult to collect. :angry:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Sorry, I didn't realize the baby was the girl. I'm sure Damien will be the same way with our baby. He doesn't like for my 15 year-old to go anywhere :wacko:

Don't blame him at all, was watching a CSI where someone abducted a 9 year old girl, next thing I'm hauling my son away from noggin.com and reviewing procedures with him, ie. if u are at the park and someone says come with me and look for my puppy what is the answer?? sad I know but u have too.

Someone tried to kidnap my 17 yr old sister, luckily she smart and faked an asthma attack.

Timeline

Damien is a huge sports fan...he watched wrestling, soccer, football, and basketball last night :blink: He's also into bodybuilding :help: Our kitchen looks like a GNC store...protein all over the place.

But watching soccer in Spanish REALLY drive me nuts :wacko:

Timeline
Belly - I would at least find out what state he is going to and in about a year. Get your friend to file for child support. He'll have to adjust status and all that when he gets up here, so he'll be in the system. After all he can't get away scott free.

You know, I talked with her about child support before, but she doesn't really have any identifying info on him. She doesn't know his address, national i.d. #, nothing. I think she does know his birthdate, but how would that work? She said that was the reason she didn't give her son his last name, because it would've been too difficult to collect. :angry:

she can file from up here and i think they will collect it from jamaica. she knows where he works right, in J.A.

anyway, she needs his name and hopefully its a nice west indian name like Donovan that will stand out and his state, he has to tell someone down there what state he is going too. doesn't your husband talk to him, anything, the woman's phone number, can do reverse look up and get the adress. anyone got to go

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.