Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

this is about to be too funny, i can't belive he actually went to the physical, is where him leave his pregnant girlfriend when he went to the physical. your cousin should call him back and tell him he has nothing to do until the 11th. me a joke. she didn't send down nothing to him, like the affidavit of support or anything like dat right??

Is this the first time he's calling her since the incident????

Yes, it's the first time that dumb a$$ called. He was arrest I think later that week for taking some woman's car. He's been calling her non stop since Friday. No, she never sent anything down. She had it all put together, but she left it here, when she made the surprise visit. That's when the brite girlfriend tell him to tell her he can get someone else to do the affidavit of support. He don't know the interview is cancelled and the embassy is aware and some other place she had to call. She said the embassy told her what to do. I can almost guaranteed that he will show up for the interview. He is so pressed to get up here. Oh, he also has another woman pregnant, baby due July 2nd. That woman is somewhere in Brooklyn. Girl it just gets better.

so why didn't the other woman file for him, but these men are brite. I don't know what they think, they can just use women and get away with it and does my man have a job, with all these kids he has/having. Looks like Gill will be seeing him after all. tell him sey it tek more den pretty looks and di gold ####### to come ah merica.

Lawny,

this is about to be too funny, i can't belive he actually went to the physical, is where him leave his pregnant girlfriend when he went to the physical. your cousin should call him back and tell him he has nothing to do until the 11th. me a joke. she didn't send down nothing to him, like the affidavit of support or anything like dat right??

Yes, it's the first time that dumb a$$ called. He was arrest I think later that week for taking some woman's car. He's been calling her non stop since Friday. No, she never sent anything down. She had it all put together, but she left it here, when she made the surprise visit. That's when the brite girlfriend tell him to tell her he can get someone else to do the affidavit of support. He don't know the interview is cancelled and the embassy is aware and some other place she had to call. She said the embassy told her what to do. I can almost guaranteed that he will show up for the interview. He is so pressed to get up here. Oh, he also has another woman pregnant, baby due July 2nd. That woman is somewhere in Brooklyn. Girl it just gets better.

:o I can't believe he went to have his physical done!! He must be crazy to think that she never stopped the process. He is going to be in for a big surprise when he goes for the interview, I tell you thats going to be kodak moment for sure :yes: Tell Gill to hire someone to stand outside the Embassy with a camera so when they tell him his interview has been cancelled someone can snap his picture with his mouth dropped wide open :whistle:

And girl the interview was scheduled for 8:30 am on 3/11...same time as Gill. There is a lot of K-1 interviews that day. I know 3 other people also for 8:30. I know he's going to show up.

Oh no doubt about it he will show up. I just don't understand what makes him think that he going he can continue with the process without her.

well ms preggers did say he didn't need her anymore??? that was a dumb leading the blind comment.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny,

so why didn't the other woman file for him, but these men are brite. I don't know what they think, they can just use women and get away with it and does my man have a job, with all these kids he has/having. Looks like Gill will be seeing him after all. tell him sey it tek more den pretty looks and di gold ####### to come ah merica.

Lawny,

:o I can't believe he went to have his physical done!! He must be crazy to think that she never stopped the process. He is going to be in for a big surprise when he goes for the interview, I tell you thats going to be kodak moment for sure :yes: Tell Gill to hire someone to stand outside the Embassy with a camera so when they tell him his interview has been cancelled someone can snap his picture with his mouth dropped wide open :whistle:

And girl the interview was scheduled for 8:30 am on 3/11...same time as Gill. There is a lot of K-1 interviews that day. I know 3 other people also for 8:30. I know he's going to show up.

Oh no doubt about it he will show up. I just don't understand what makes him think that he going he can continue with the process without her.

well ms preggers did say he didn't need her anymore??? that was a dumb leading the blind comment.

Thats true... I guess ms preggers thought he was going to go farrin and bring her over lata.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Timeline
Lawny,

JENGS, Shyne,

For some reason, people put in his head that someone else can fill out the affidavit or support. He thinks that is the only other piece of documentation he will need from her. And his dumb A$$ girlfriend told him the same thing, just becuase she use to work for a lawyer. Bout you can getting kind a document you want a Jamaica.

Jengs,

The other woman he got up here that's pregnant can't file for him, because she's still MARRIED. Girl, when I tell you this hurt me to the bottom of my stomach. If you ever see where he use to live in Kingston and in Mobay.. I can't remember the area of Kingston where he was living, but the conditions were horrible I was told and in Flankers it was just as bad. Since my cousin got back, she's been getting more and more information on his dumb a$$. I never liked this guy and my fiance says he just a big show off. Women always around him at the clubs.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
JENGS, Shyne,

For some reason, people put in his head that someone else can fill out the affidavit or support. He thinks that is the only other piece of documentation he will need from her. And his dumb A$$ girlfriend told him the same thing, just becuase she use to work for a lawyer. Bout you can getting kind a document you want a Jamaica.

Jengs,

The other woman he got up here that's pregnant can't file for him, because she's still MARRIED. Girl, when I tell you this hurt me to the bottom of my stomach. If you ever see where he use to live in Kingston and in Mobay.. I can't remember the area of Kingston where he was living, but the conditions were horrible I was told and in Flankers it was just as bad. Since my cousin got back, she's been getting more and more information on his dumb a$$. I never liked this guy and my fiance says he just a big show off. Women always around him at the clubs.

This whole thing is really sad, but I am glad that she found out about him and his phockery before he got here.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

JENGS, Shyne,

Jengs,

This whole thing is really sad, but I am glad that she found out about him and his phockery before he got here.

As my grandmother would say, it's a blessing in disguise. She said when she went to the resort for a few days to clear her head she had her crying moments, but she wrote down some thing and a lot of what was going on she didn't really look into it. I guess, with work and going through the K-1 process it's very overwhleming that you don't pay attention to little things (like he could never talk to her long at night) he was tired and had to get up very early for work (LIE) he had no job.

She's not SAD anymore, because she said just thinking about him showing up at the EMBASSY is all the enjoyment she'll need for the rest of the year. All he needs to get into the embassy is the letter right?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Lawny,

JENGS, Shyne,

Jengs,

that is crazy, she's still married??? U know it was God, that lead your cousin to go down when she did, this would have been a bigger mess after he came up here. because that woman would have showed up one day with a little pretty head pickney and your cousin would have killed him. he need to stay where he is at. I wish there was a truth checker for when u meet guys. could u imagine. what's your name, he answers, no sound, where do u live, he answers, no sound, who do u live wid, he says no one, denu hear a beep, are u married, he says no, den di beep come again, den u ask how many girls are u sleeping wid, all now di beep dem still a sound. lol

Lawny,

JENGS, Shyne,

Jengs,

that is crazy, she's still married??? U know it was God, that lead your cousin to go down when she did, this would have been a bigger mess after he came up here. because that woman would have showed up one day with a little pretty head pickney and your cousin would have killed him. he need to stay where he is at. I wish there was a truth checker for when u meet guys. could u imagine. what's your name, he answers, no sound, where do u live, he answers, no sound, who do u live wid, he says no one, denu hear a beep, are u married, he says no, den di beep come again, den u ask how many girls are u sleeping wid, all now di beep dem still a sound. lol

I got to print this part out for my cousin. Girl I wish there was too. Yeah, the next woman is pregnant. We didn't know she was here. We thought both of them was in Jamaica and I think the woman is like 44. Bway...mi no know how some ooman go pon vacation, meed smadi, a rub up wid dem with no FRIGGIN CONDOM....I don't care if the hood mek outah platium and mi can JUMP ROPE wid it...now sah...dat no mek eeh

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
JENGS, Shyne,

Jengs,

As my grandmother would say, it's a blessing in disguise. She said when she went to the resort for a few days to clear her head she had her crying moments, but she wrote down some thing and a lot of what was going on she didn't really look into it. I guess, with work and going through the K-1 process it's very overwhleming that you don't pay attention to little things (like he could never talk to her long at night) he was tired and had to get up very early for work (LIE) he had no job.

She's not SAD anymore, because she said just thinking about him showing up at the EMBASSY is all the enjoyment she'll need for the rest of the year. All he needs to get into the embassy is the letter right?

That would give me some peace too. Yes the letter and some ID.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
Bway...mi no know how some ooman go pon vacation, meed smadi, a rub up wid dem with no FRIGGIN CONDOM....I don't care if the hood mek outah platium and mi can JUMP ROPE wid it...now sah...dat no mek eeh

:lol::lol: Mi eidah :no:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

JENGS, Shyne,

Jengs,

That would give me some peace too. Yes the letter and some ID.

Damnn, I wish he hadn't gotten that letter.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Damnn, I wish he hadn't gotten that letter.

Nuh worry yuh self 'im nuh gwan git interviewed cause she cancelled. The joke has gotten turned around on his rass, he think everyting criss and it's not :no: he'll soon find that out. This will probably throw a red flag on him and if someone else tries to file for him he may be denied.

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

huh?? she went on vacation met him and just decide to have his baby (not going to touch the no condom part) and she didn't know this guy from adam?? speechless. give me a five minute to go and find my jaw and pick it up.

huh?? she went on vacation met him and just decide to have his baby (not going to touch the no condom part) and she didn't know this guy from adam?? speechless. give me a five minute to go and find my jaw and pick it up.

Yeah, Jengs, so mi cousin hear from her ex-people. His parents just found out waht went down last night. They have been in England on vacation. Well, you pick you jaw...nothing surprise me no more.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Sunny & sus...I see we're up early.

Sunny, Spirit had some cheap cheap flights outta Ft. Lauderdale - I would just be prepared for problems with that airline - IT would have to be a true bargain for me to fly them to JA again.

This is the reason why I didn't use my ticket when I flew to JA last month. I might have to do a long weekend trip and just take a carry-on. After the 3 1/2hr delay with AJ last month I may swim to JA next time. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Morning Sunny & sus...I see we're up early.

Sunny, Spirit had some cheap cheap flights outta Ft. Lauderdale - I would just be prepared for problems with that airline - IT would have to be a true bargain for me to fly them to JA again.

This is the reason why I didn't use my ticket when I flew to JA last month. I might have to do a long weekend trip and just take a carry-on. After the 3 1/2hr delay with AJ last month I may swim to JA next time :lol: . lol

Girl, be glad yours was only 3 1/2 hours on AJ. I use to go to Jamaica for spring break all the time, but since 2000 I don't know what the hell happened. Flight was suppose to leave Baltimore at 8:35...we didn't leave until 4:40pm. First they had us on the plane, then we had to get off at like 9:15. Girl it was a mess. People started to cuss. Then people started to demand to get off. I think it was something about a smoke dector. You know on December 22, they flight didn't leave Baltimore unti 10:45pm... I heard people at Mobay that came to pick up their families were cussing. The delays were from NY also.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.