Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello Ladies -

I hope everyone is doing well. I went to DC for a week and when I got back there was no way of keeping up with all your posts!! I was so behind!

I just wanted to tell everyone my GOOD NEWS!! I got an e-mail yesterday and my I129f has been Approved!!! 49 days since I sent it to VSC! I was so happy I screamed!!!

I am going to St Lucia in April for a couple weeks - I wish the rest would go as fast and I could be there for an interview and take him home with me!!!

So I pray you all have good news and happy days in your neck of the woods!!!

Irie,

Cat

CONGRATS ON YOUR APPROVAL!!! :dance::dance:

The way VSC and NVC are moving cases along you just might have the Interview while ur down there in April. Make sure you check with the embassy in St. Lucia before you leave for your trip cause you never know....The interview might be scheduled by then.

He'll be here before you know it! Good Luck..... :thumbs:

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Have nice Saturday night ladies.... I celebrated too much last night and now its time for this worn out partier to get in bed and watch a movie or something. I used to be able to do this every night...

Hello Ladies -

I hope everyone is doing well. I went to DC for a week and when I got back there was no way of keeping up with all your posts!! I was so behind!

I just wanted to tell everyone my GOOD NEWS!! I got an e-mail yesterday and my I129f has been Approved!!! 49 days since I sent it to VSC! I was so happy I screamed!!!

I am going to St Lucia in April for a couple weeks - I wish the rest would go as fast and I could be there for an interview and take him home with me!!!

So I pray you all have good news and happy days in your neck of the woods!!!

Irie,

Cat

CONGRATS ON YOUR APPROVAL!!! :dance::dance:

The way VSC and NVC are moving cases along you just might have the Interview while ur down there in April. Make sure you check with the embassy in St. Lucia before you leave for your trip cause you never know....The interview might be scheduled by then.

He'll be here before you know it! Good Luck..... :thumbs:

Thanks so much!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline
OK, MEK MI GI OONUH A LIKLE JOKE BOUT HUBBY NO TELL HIM MI TELL ONUH....SO MI BUY A PACK A ice pops lasts night fi si if it wi do mi any good...mi come neva feel good and tell him mi soon come help pack out di bags..by time mi get up bags done pack..thats was nice :) well dis morning mi a look fi mi ice pops weh dem deh..inna di cupboard...mi couldn't do nuttin more dan clean up the spill..him seh ..oh shoot mi not even realize dem frozen :lol::lol: an bwoy mi want one right now :yes:

DWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (mi gladd)...my ex use to do the same thing. DWL LAUGH...

Now me mek mi give u joke,

I know it's 2008 and you're suppose to be kind to your neighbors, as I've been. But I've been her 3 years now and well, as nice as my neighbor is (SHE NEED FI GO BUY A BAG A BBCLAAT SUGAH). Still, I'm nice and I give her what she ask for. Well, I couldn't take it any more and well, she usually comes around the 1st of the MONTH and I just had to do it.........

I went to COSTCO and bought a 5 lbs (DI BIG RASS BAG) a sugah. She was speechless. She loves to bakes cookies for the kids in the neighborhood and stuff. I hope she don't take this the wrong way. :devil: Mi luv ar still.

Ditti on the congrats Irie..I wanna go to St. Lucia... :wacko:

Kimmy tap eeh noise...u naw go no weh wid u big belli :whistle:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK, MEK MI GI OONUH A LIKLE JOKE BOUT HUBBY NO TELL HIM MI TELL ONUH....SO MI BUY A PACK A ice pops lasts night fi si if it wi do mi any good...mi come neva feel good and tell him mi soon come help pack out di bags..by time mi get up bags done pack..thats was nice :) well dis morning mi a look fi mi ice pops weh dem deh..inna di cupboard...mi couldn't do nuttin more dan clean up the spill..him seh ..oh shoot mi not even realize dem frozen :lol::lol: an bwoy mi want one right now :yes:

I know it's 2008 and you're suppose to be kind to your neighbors, as I've been. But I've been her 3 years now and well, as nice as my neighbor is (SHE NEED FI GO BUY A BAG A BBCLAAT SUGAH). Still, I'm nice and I give her what she ask for. Well, I couldn't take it any more and well, she usually comes around the 1st of the MONTH and I just had to do it.........

I went to COSTCO and bought a 5 lbs (DI BIG RASS BAG) a sugah. She was speechless. She loves to bakes cookies for the kids in the neighborhood and stuff. I hope she don't take this the wrong way. :devil: Mi luv ar still.

ahhahaaa....dats was nice Lawny..if she luv bake so blasted much wah mek she neva ave suga...she a use har head..*ok since mi a waste mi time bake fi oonuh pickney ..oonuh mus can contribute to it tuh*.. :lol::lol:

Lawny u tan dere..no belly yet and mi no fraid fi go no weh wid dis blasted belly..except rigth now weh nuttin nah stay dung :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

ahhahaaa....dats was nice Lawny..if she luv bake so blasted much wah mek she neva ave suga...she a use har head..*ok since mi a waste mi time bake fi oonuh pickney ..oonuh mus can contribute to it tuh*.. :lol::lol:

Lawny u tan dere..no belly yet and mi no fraid fi go no weh wid dis blasted belly..except rigth now weh nuttin nah stay dung :)

Mi know seh she ave sugah...di amount a sintin di ooman bake. Her pickney dem no tek care a her lef ar inna di big house so, mi feel seh she lonely...so u know...mi full ar pan when she come ovah. Now, mi feel kindah bad... :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

EXPERT MOMS....my 4 year old son is about to eat every damnnn thing in the house. Since 2 pm he's had brownstew chicken with rice, some fish soup, noodles, and now he just finished his second bowl of cereal. And he's still SKINNY....I guess he didn't get my genes.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

AND THEN THERE WAS THIS

NOT CANCELLING ?

EXPERT MOMS....my 4 year old son is about to eat every damnnn thing in the house. Since 2 pm he's had brownstew chicken with rice, some fish soup, noodles, and now he just finished his second bowl of cereal. And he's still SKINNY....I guess he didn't get my genes.

LEF HIM ALONE HE IS ONLY $,...why mi keep writing in caps sorry..him a grow and him active...low him man cho..if him did blasted over weight wah u woulda seh den...u fi si my skinny minny

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

AND THEN THERE WAS THIS

NOT CANCELLING ?

LEF HIM ALONE HE IS ONLY $,...why mi keep writing in caps sorry..him a grow and him active...low him man cho..if him did blasted over weight wah u woulda seh den...u fi si my skinny minny

Great...now im tek aff im shirt and a walk round a show mi is big belly. Why do they have to announce when they pass GAS? He does it all the time and I keep telling him to keep in to himself. Every time, Mommy I just pass GAS. The joys of motherhood...mi caan wait fi ave a next one. Bway dat ago been fun trying. haaaaaaaaaaaaaa :devil:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
AND THEN THERE WAS THIS

NOT CANCELLING ?

Great...now im tek aff im shirt and a walk round a show mi is big belly. Why do they have to announce when they pass GAS? He does it all the time and I keep telling him to keep in to himself. Every time, Mommy I just pass GAS. The joys of motherhood...mi caan wait fi ave a next one. Bway dat ago been fun trying. haaaaaaaaaaaaaa :devil:

u lucky fi mi own seh..mommy stinky..i stinky...hahahaaa and bwoy if she no tink...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.