Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks baby gurl...how u up so earli and u deh exercise and ave KEN inah di kitchen a cook, but unu easy

Mawning Lawny,

Yeah Man...Mama haffi guh workout before Mi siddung fuh mi big Saturday Morning breakfast...mi ope seh Ken mek som porridge!! Em bettah hurry up...mi soon done wid deh Gym! Han come home han nyam hup halla deh calories mi just burn hoff! :lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

P.S.---GURL, CHECK OUT THIS LINK...#######!?!?!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=113407&hl=

NOW VSC decides to move at lightening pace!! (It's alright...G-d nuh duh nothing before it's time!) Gurl...yuh NOA2 should be RIGHT around the corner!!! :thumbs: FUH REAL!!!!

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Thanks baby gurl...how u up so earli and u deh exercise and ave KEN inah di kitchen a cook, but unu easy

Mawning Lawny,

Yeah Man...Mama haffi guh workout before Mi siddung fuh mi big Saturday Morning breakfast...mi ope seh Ken mek som porridge!! Em bettah hurry up...mi soon done wid deh Gym! Han come home han nyam hup halla deh calories mi just burn hoff! :lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

NOW VSC decides to move at lightening pace!! (It's alright...G-d nuh duh nothing before it's time!) Gurl...yuh NOA2 should be RIGHT around the corner!!! :thumbs: FUH REAL!!!!

Gill,

Mi no know wah mi woudah duh widout u and Tonisha. Mi find out yesterday that they planning surprise engagement party for me, dem nevah sure when mi did a come. So, I only told his auntie since a dem a do the arangements. Marcel has no idea I'll be there next month. Im ago drive mi bad, bout mi tek 6 months fi come see im again. He think I'm coming back in JUNE...everi time im a mad up imself mi just a laugh. Girl his family loves me and I love them di same (except for the bbclatt AUNTIE) weh deh a New York...bout she a come a parti (fi wah) (******kissteeth***)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Mawning Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

Gill,

Mi no know wah mi woudah duh widout u and Tonisha. Mi find out yesterday that they planning surprise engagement party for me, dem nevah sure when mi did a come. So, I only told his auntie since a dem a do the arangements. Marcel has no idea I'll be there next month. Im ago drive mi bad, bout mi tek 6 months fi come see im again. He think I'm coming back in JUNE...everi time im a mad up imself mi just a laugh. Girl his family loves me and I love them di same (except for the bbclatt AUNTIE) weh deh a New York...bout she a come a parti (fi wah) (******kissteeth***)

Ahh, that's sweet Lawny! He will have such a nice surprise!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Mawning Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

Gill,

Bless,

Gill

I hope so Gill. All his people kool but di one auntie. Bout mi ago tun im inna one yard bway. Might tun im inna sintin else :devil: ( ah joke)...damn I been at work since 5am. How do you politely tell someone they need to wear A LOT more dedoradant or to drink a gallon of listerine. OMG....I have to endure this for 9 hours. Please pray for me. Mi ave mi nice fry fish and bammi weh come fram Jamaica last night and mi no wah eat eeh.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Mawning Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

Gill,

Bless,

Gill

I hope so Gill. All his people kool but di one auntie. Bout mi ago tun im inna one yard bway. Might tun im inna sintin else :devil: ( ah joke)...damn I been at work since 5am. How do you politely tell someone they need to wear A LOT more dedoradant or to drink a gallon of listerine. OMG....I have to endure this for 9 hours. Please pray for me. Mi ave mi nice fry fish and bammi weh come fram Jamaica last night and mi no wah eat eeh.

Why yuh nuh waan fi eatie? Eat yuh breakfast yah Gurl!!

Wat time yuh a wuk til?

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
Morning off to work...Gill have a good day.

Mawning Chica...you too!! I hope Hubby figures out deh Treaddie... :lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Damn, I'm bored and the day JUST started!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Mawin English...Sus

English,

Come help mi du some work. Me deh pon Pennsylvania Ave...tek u time a drive

tep aff a mi name

Mawning Lawny,

Bless,

Gill

Gill,

Bless,

Gill

Why yuh nuh waan fi eatie? Eat yuh breakfast yah Gurl!!

Wat time yuh a wuk til?

Bless,

Gill

Gurl,

They want mi to stay until 8pm, but I've been here since 5 dis mawnin. I have to go to California in a few weeks to help with a presentation and I do not want to go. I hate to FLY and I'll be there for almost 8 days. Cho man...mi jus wah go home and relax a little. Just sidung pon di beach all day and drink some TEA :thumbs:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Engy,

I wish I could be bored! I've got so much to do before I leave...urggggh :angry: !! Is the weather crappy down there too?

Try to have a good day Sweets...how's Baby Boy? I kindda miss his cute likkle pictures! :whistle:

Love ya,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Engy,

I wish I could be bored! I've got so much to do before I leave...urggggh :angry: !! Is the weather crappy down there too?

Try to have a good day Sweets...how's Baby Boy? I kindda miss his cute likkle pictures! :whistle:

Love ya,

Gill

Gill, I was going to tell her the same thing. I miss the baby picuture too. English, tell her how fiweh wedah nice. I left the house at 4:30 this morning and it wasn't that cold outside.

tep aff a mi name

Well, look like my day ago start out bad. Just open the package with my new laptop from Dell (a brite green one) and it ina two pieces. Now, mi deh pon di phone a mi caan understand wah the ratidclaat ooman a seh to mi... I should have never opened the packaged because it was torn, but I had it delivered to my job and the mailroom signed for it. Arrghhhhhhhhh now mi deh pon hold again

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
look how Nanny a bounce round di poor baby gurl, Nanny tek it easy nuh

...i'm living life through the meez....cause i know i would be laid up on the sofa if i tried to do that...

have any of you played any of the games on meez??? you can win coins depending on how well you do...

Nanny a wah sweet u so, mek u a kick so high. Nearli kick mi inna mi head.

:lol::lol: i'm supposed to be doing the can-can....

Hey ladies....question about this interview stuff. I know everyone's off to bed but I'll be back on tomorrow to see if anyone posted answers to my questions. LOL

When me and Dave go to this interview, don't we have to pay some Fee at Paymaster or something BEFORE the interview??? When should we do that? I know there's a fee for the K-1 that's about $100 or something that you pay before the interview.....Can somebody fill me in on where/ how we do that? I know we pay for the visa processing as well, after the interview but I need info on that other fee.

If anyone knows, post it or PM me. Thanks all!

you can go anytime BEFORE the interview....they will give you a reciept that you paid for it...you will need to show that when you go for the interview

good night everyone.....sweet dreams....

NANNY WTH???Your preggers you can't be jumpin around like that.

i'm living life through my meeez..... :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.