Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
AWWW....kIM GIRL ur head is gonna go crazy right now..u have 9mths...Chris soon get work permit and can mek things happen..God is with you so ...look to him don't believe u made these decisions HE did and HE will not leave you alone no matter how hard it gets. If uever si weh wi lived in JA before we moved to portmore one shack everytime i go visit my granny i say WOW..but 4 kids and 2 parents and trust mi girl it worked we ate everyday went to school unless it's a storm and we had clothes mi nah talk no foolishness either...AND THANKS BE TO GOD HE DIDN'T FORGET US NOT ONE DAY...so u better stop it and let GOD....wait til Gill come fi preach to yuh wid har emotional self...

YOU WILL BE JUST FINE !!!! (L)(L)(L):luv:

BY THE WAY U DON'T LOOK A DEAY OVER 25..yuh look good...my due dat eis september 25th..but who know's Kimora was October 7th and she came september 2nd

Dis wah mi a seh! Mi tink she nah ova 28!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Great topics :thumbs: I'll post my experince soon.

But I have question - Is there anything your SO won't do in the house?

Damien and I share the housework. We both clean and do our own laundry. I do majority of the cooking. My daughter does the dishes. However, the first year we lived together he would get so upset when I asked him to take the trash out. I mean we would get into huge drag out fights over the trash....our neighbors knocked on the door once because we were too loud. It wasn't like I woke him up in the middle of the night to take it out or anything like that. He would simply get upset because I asked him....the nerve of me.

be right back...

Chris will do anything in the house he does not mind. He washes clothes, dishes, cooks straightens up stuff. However when he first got here he had an issue with washing our clothes together and also mention gettin his own towels/wash clothes i just laughed on that note but after we went to my moms and he saw they all wash their clothes together, he was like i guess its ok lol. I admit i did kinda get mad i said are ur clothes too good to wash with mine? So what is with the separate washing of men and womens clothes anyone know?

We had the same isssue with washing the clothes....I just laugh too. He's over it now. Thank G-d. My husband still uses that rag of a towel he brought ova from JA. I thought I threw it away but it keeps comin back :angry:

lol thats cute. lol...i remember havin this baby blanket i could not part with i wonder where it is lol it had clowns on speakin of babies im havin one im 6 weeks and 2 days ! pray for me guys i got those fibroids but dr said that good thing they are on the outside of my uterus but i have 3 big ones. Did any of u have the genetic testing to see if there are any deffects? Dr says cuz of my age theres a chance it could have deffects :(

Congrats JaLove. What a way to just insert that one in the middle of your post, eh? I am so happy for you. :dance::dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Damien and I share the housework. We both clean and do our own laundry. I do majority of the cooking. My daughter does the dishes. However, the first year we lived together he would get so upset when I asked him to take the trash out. I mean we would get into huge drag out fights over the trash....our neighbors knocked on the door once because we were too loud. It wasn't like I woke him up in the middle of the night to take it out or anything like that. He would simply get upset because I asked him....the nerve of me.

be right back...

Chris will do anything in the house he does not mind. He washes clothes, dishes, cooks straightens up stuff. However when he first got here he had an issue with washing our clothes together and also mention gettin his own towels/wash clothes i just laughed on that note but after we went to my moms and he saw they all wash their clothes together, he was like i guess its ok lol. I admit i did kinda get mad i said are ur clothes too good to wash with mine? So what is with the separate washing of men and womens clothes anyone know?

We had the same isssue with washing the clothes....I just laugh too. He's over it now. Thank G-d. My husband still uses that rag of a towel he brought ova from JA. I thought I threw it away but it keeps comin back :angry:

lol thats cute. lol...i remember havin this baby blanket i could not part with i wonder where it is lol it had clowns on speakin of babies im havin one im 6 weeks and 2 days ! pray for me guys i got those fibroids but dr said that good thing they are on the outside of my uterus but i have 3 big ones. Did any of u have the genetic testing to see if there are any deffects? Dr says cuz of my age theres a chance it could have deffects :(

ahhaayeah yeah Gill sorry she told :) ..welcome to the club...what's ur due date Kim ? if u no mind how old u be so ? i didn't have any testing done with Kimora and Dr ask mi same ting again fi dis one and mi a ponder....i'll proly only do the down syndrome test

Im 38... Due date is supposed to be oct 18... ok today i got bad news boss says i cant move to tx unless i find a tx person to swap places with me so here i go bawling at work all these thoughts come to my head of how in the ####### im do this all one bedroom apt, 1565 a month one car chris no license we broke live paycheck to paycheck oh boy what im do i jsut see more expenses coming our way will need another car/insurance/75 bucks for another parkin space i know ead will soon come we did biometrics today but wow and if we move to cheaper place in jersey no guarantee what that place will be like the cheaper places i have looked at i would sleep wid one eye open i just ready to go i want a nice settle environment. I cant afford a home here!!! calgon take me awaaayyyyy....

38, 38!!!! You do not look one day over 28. You sure that they never lost your birth paper and made up a date? I guess you must have good genes. I am 43 and when I tell people that I have a 24 yo son they laugh at me and say it is unbelievable, cause I do not look that old. :lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Bwoy yuh ladies chat nuf tideh fe tru.. Mi cyaan catch hup til mawning :no:

Congrats JaLove :luv:

Mi luv all deh Meez!!

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

Cejf Congrats on your NOA2 :dance::dance:

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

Thanks Lita :thumbs:

Mi come pon deh thread late tideh, heveryone gwan fe deh nite.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Other Timeline
YOU WILL BE JUST FINE !!!! (L)(L)(L):luv:

BY THE WAY U DON'T LOOK A DEAY OVER 25..yuh look good...my due dat eis september 25th..but who know's Kimora was October 7th and she came september 2nd

Ditto...not a day ova 25. Y'all be fine... Day care is high as heck; any where from 150-200$ a week here.

oh yeah and whats the cost of daycare? is that like 2-300 a week i have no clue! im not ready to leave my job but i may have to to get to a cheaper place. Maybe if i start posting out they will work something out for me, they manage to work wonders for others so why cant they for me.

i know i ruff all a round !! yuh no get to dat bridge yet..so cross it when it's time....do u get maternity leave ?

Ditto stop stop stressin and tek care of your self. (F)

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Wow di tread have nuff ppl in tonite so mi come outta mi duppy status lol.

JALove - Congrats girl! What a blessing :dance:

Classy - Yuh meez hot bout she inna shawt skirt! lol :lol:

Thanks! Thats the one thing I show off on my body. I love short skirts, I'm 5 11 and have great legs :devil:

I have some suggestions for the makers of Meez

1) You need to make a bigger girl, I'm still too skinny

2) Bigger chest sizes

3) and a lil rooksin for our hot girls, lol :devil::devil:

:yes: bigger hips fi true.

Im 38... Due date is supposed to be oct 18... ok today i got bad news boss says i cant move to tx unless i find a tx person to swap places with me so here i go bawling at work all these thoughts come to my head of how in the ####### im do this all one bedroom apt, 1565 a month one car chris no license we broke live paycheck to paycheck oh boy what im do i jsut see more expenses coming our way will need another car/insurance/75 bucks for another parkin space i know ead will soon come we did biometrics today but wow and if we move to cheaper place in jersey no guarantee what that place will be like the cheaper places i have looked at i would sleep wid one eye open i just ready to go i want a nice settle environment. I cant afford a home here!!! calgon take me awaaayyyyy....

We'd love to have you here in the mid west :thumbs: Everything will have a way of workin it self out.

Timeline
Yes Jamie mi notice..but she tink wi no notice..ok Gill one more time...NOW U HAVE TO LIST A1 THING U HATE ABOUT UR SO..NOW !!! :angry:

Kimkim is what appen tuh yuh glasses dem! Mi post seh mi cyan't tek Ken's hiccup burps inna mi ears hevery 2 seconds han dat em cyan NYAM dung deh rahtid house han not gain a BLOODCLAAT pound!

Deh...onnuh appy now??? :P:hehe::lol:

Gill

HAHAAA...OK U GET WEH..Jamie she did it ! :lol:

LOL! She only give us 2 tings...3 good tings means 3 bad tings tapfoot.gif

:lol:

Just joking Gilly

mawning all...not a good one fi mi today at all...noodles nah wuk a rass :crying: i'm tired reallly i am i can't stand this anymore i just want it to be delivery day :crying:

Gilli baby..no man mi no so bad..u guys look great..mi love yuh meez....very cute

well what I LOVE about my husband is that he never misses a word a I say he can repeat things I said to him while he was in Jamaica right now..love that he listens to my words..that's important for me...also I love that he is left handed..

and wah mi cyaa stand is that is bowel movements are on a timer as he wakes up and just before bed..misth if u want to go..go when ur body tells u not when ur mind says ok it's time..i don't know maybe i'm weird

Ohhhh Chiquita!!! I am so sorry...we were doing so well wid deh noodle dem! Lawd, Kimmy you have exhausted halla fi mi remedy dem...yuh try deh Ginger and bush peppermint tea! Yuh did deh band! Don't give hup Chica...someting haffi wuk!

Love ya,

Gill

My husband is a leftie too! I don't know why that appeals to me..Yuh kno wah dem seh...'lefties do it right" hahaha, Barack is a leftie too.

Mi like that my husband is affectionate and sensitve and Christian.

Mi nah like when he say some stupid Jamaican or American stereotypes to me and they affect our relationship.

oh so right !!

Andre is a leftie as well. I wonder what the odds are that so many of us VJ women would have men that are lefties...hmm...

I was going to say the same thing. My Andre's a leftie too.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

be right back...

I have heard of other Jamaican men who refuse to wash anything of theirs with the woman's underwears. This makes me giggle every time.

We've always washed ours all together, so I don't have an answer to any reasons.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

be right back...

MINE TOO !!!..he will not throw it away..and when he came he had a brand new pack of rag waiting for him..weird !

I'm so glad Andre never used one of these so it's never been an issue. I know they are necessary in JA; but I never liked those darn things.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

We'd love to have you here in the mid west :thumbs: Everything will have a way of workin it self out.

Yep....come on over.

Speaking of the midwest.....I was watching a show on the travel channel or something similiar and they had comparisions of homes in the $200,000, 400,000, and 800,000 price range in Phoenix, Arizona, St. Louis, Missouri, and somewhere up east I think.....NY maybe. OMG......I am so glad I live in the midwest. In each of those price ranges, St. Louis showed pretty much mansions, while the other two were much smaller. The 3rd city, which I wish I could remember.....the houses were like boxes. Crazy stuff.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.