5,509 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

awwww :wub: So sweet Gilly!

The rules are tuh post one ting wey yuh like an one ting yuh doan like.

:lol::lol:

Mi juss waan her fi knoa we are waiting fi hear di bad tings wart.gif

mi knoa yaads mi an u both..dats our Gilli !!! :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
It's not fair....I can't name just one thing. :blink: I TRULY LOVE MY HUSBAND WITH ALL OF MY BEING BUT IF I JUS HAVE TO NAME ONE TING :angry: I love the way he holds me at night....all night long, and the min I venture away he searchs in his sleep and pulls me RIGHT BACK!! wear I belong. I don't know where he ends and where I begin we are so intangled in each other. I just LUV IT!!! "Thanks for holding mi" he seh once. (L):luv:

The one thing I cannot stand or have trouble dealing with is his stubberness. The JA way is NOT the only wey :hehe:

Ahhhhhh Browns...dat's so sweet!

Wuh mi love bout Ken is deh weh wi move together! Like I will start a sentence han em can finish hit! At Rebel Saluate wi would just look at each other han knoa seh wi waan fi move now, Den wi would start fi laugh! I love that he is so protective of mi...one night at a club...he wanted some chicken form deh Chicken man across deh street! I was like "Go, I'm not hungry ( I KNOW AMAZING!!)...I'll just wait here for you!" I was on the balcony and could see the Chicken Man across deh street!

He was like "Nuh suh...yuh Mad...me miss yuh fi SIX months...mi nah guh spend a second widhout yuh!! Come Baby Gurl...wi ah guh git some Chicken!" After I stood ther for 5 minutes and realized he wasn't playing I went!" My boy don't play! When he went to the bathroom...I had to draw the line! :lol::lol:

I also love that he knows I ave a crazy playful personality and he plays along wid me and doesn't call mi crazy! He is secure enough in himself to try new tings! Most of all I love that he is my Best Friend above everything else!

Mi nuh knoa if mi name too much but mi nuh read deh game rule furst!

Love ya,

Gill

That protective stuff mek a gayl hot, hot!!.....AND you're only to name ONE ting :angry:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi naw go in deh till di AIR clear. A wah dem a do in deh so lang?

I guess that's another ting I love about hubby..his Shi...don't stank....don't know why but it's not offensive at all.

The things we talk about. Is he a vegetarian? My man is and his don't nor does his FLAUTULANCE ( a so u SPELL eeh)?

But me on the other hand...would clear an entire BALLROOM :no::no::lol:

Lawny, you and me both!!!!! Mike is vegetarian and the same applies to him. I have never been to the batghroom after him anyways, he always lets me go first but I couldn't go. When I went to JA last year, I did not have a BM till I got back home. As they use to say back home "me batty shame" :lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Timeline

I just have to let you LADIES know that I love ya'll. Ya'll have made me so happy and my work days go by so much faster holding my hand as I go through the K-1 process. Just wanted to say thanks for the LAUGHS and keep them comming.

Oh, one more thing. My next project at school is society and sexual realations. I is a late starter.

Job Interview in Jamaica

My Brethren, Ginnal, applied for an engineering position at a Kingston based firm. A Trini Engineer applied for the same job and both applicants having the same qualifications were asked to take a test by the department manager. Upon completion of the test, the manager went to Ginnal and said, "Thank you for your interest, but we've decided to give the man from Trinidad the job." Ginnal asked, "Suh why yu do dat? Boat a wi get nine questions rite. Dis is Jumaika, and me is Jumaikan, A me shudda get de wuk!" The manager said, "We have made our decision, not on the correct answers, but rather on the question that you both missed." Ginnal asked,"An how in the name of Jesus yu decide sey one wrong answer betta dan de adda ? The manager replied, "Simple. The Trini boy put down on question #5, 'I don't know.' You put down, 'Me no know eeda.'"

I guess that's another ting I love about hubby..his Shi...don't stank....don't know why but it's not offensive at all.

The things we talk about. Is he a vegetarian? My man is and his don't nor does his FLAUTULANCE ( a so u SPELL eeh)?

Lawny, you and me both!!!!! Mike is vegetarian and the same applies to him. I have never been to the batghroom after him anyways, he always lets me go first but I couldn't go. When I went to JA last year, I did not have a BM till I got back home. As they use to say back home "me batty shame" :lol::lol:

Claire,

I'm getting like JG now, WATER just came out of my nose on that one. I thought I was the only one. I had to go on the PLANE and bway mi a tell you...mi did SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mi no shame at all...mi radda do it inna di toilet dan inna mi pants fi tell u di truth...i will go almost anywhere...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That protective stuff mek a gayl hot, hot!!.....AND you're only to name ONE ting :angry:

That is our Gilly...neva follow di rules :no: She muss show us all up and name 3 blasted good tings and no bad tings :rolleyes: J/K :P

Timeline
I just have to let you LADIES know that I love ya'll. Ya'll have made me so happy and my work days go by so much faster holding my hand as I go through the K-1 process. Just wanted to say thanks for the LAUGHS and keep them comming.

Oh, one more thing. My next project at school is society and sexual realations. I is a late starter.

Job Interview in Jamaica

My Brethren, Ginnal, applied for an engineering position at a Kingston based firm. A Trini Engineer applied for the same job and both applicants having the same qualifications were asked to take a test by the department manager. Upon completion of the test, the manager went to Ginnal and said, "Thank you for your interest, but we've decided to give the man from Trinidad the job." Ginnal asked, "Suh why yu do dat? Boat a wi get nine questions rite. Dis is Jumaika, and me is Jumaikan, A me shudda get de wuk!" The manager said, "We have made our decision, not on the correct answers, but rather on the question that you both missed." Ginnal asked,"An how in the name of Jesus yu decide sey one wrong answer betta dan de adda ? The manager replied, "Simple. The Trini boy put down on question #5, 'I don't know.' You put down, 'Me no know eeda.'"

Claire,

I'm getting like JG now, WATER just came out of my nose on that one. I thought I was the only one. I had to go on the PLANE and bway mi a tell you...mi did SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Me caan guh no whey in public, me hole hit till mi get home, dem me blow up de bathroom. Whoaiiiii. Me a dwl :lol::lol:

girl let me tell u..as soon as he wakes up he has his tea...not the whole cup of course cause 1/2 way into drinking his tea he heads to the bathroom..so he puts down his cup overs it and that's it..come back heats up the left over tea and drinks the rest..then at night if he stays up too late then it's the same thing again....don't let him get to the bathroom before you

Yep same here...every single blasted morning like clockwork and it is a long ordeal. You have to get there before they do because -no lie- an easy 20-30 mins can pass before you get to use the bathroom.

:lol: Mi nah knoa what dem a do in deh :no:

Do any of your guys basically strip down? What is that about? You can't sh!t w/ your pants and shirt on? :blink:

Mine does,

He takes off all his clothes and he will not do number 16 in a public restroom only at home, bout a im MEDITATION TIME...and mi mek sure mi no go in deh. Im always a tell mi seh mi need a wash out, cause mi no regulah.

juchz.gif Yall are too much for mi.

Timeline

Job Interview in Jamaica

Claire,

Me caan guh no whey in public, me hole hit till mi get home, dem me blow up de bathroom. Whoaiiiii. Me a dwl :lol::lol:

More time me glad sey a me one a use fe mi bathroom, cause me nuh knoa wha me wud a duh. Whenme done me tink bout when Mike get yah, wha a go happen? Me haffi guh use the bathroom downstairs. :lol::lol:

Timeline
girl let me tell u..as soon as he wakes up he has his tea...not the whole cup of course cause 1/2 way into drinking his tea he heads to the bathroom..so he puts down his cup overs it and that's it..come back heats up the left over tea and drinks the rest..then at night if he stays up too late then it's the same thing again....don't let him get to the bathroom before you

Yep same here...every single blasted morning like clockwork and it is a long ordeal. You have to get there before they do because -no lie- an easy 20-30 mins can pass before you get to use the bathroom.

Do any of your guys basically strip down? What is that about? You can't sh!t w/ your pants and shirt on? :blink:

Mine does,

He takes off all his clothes and he will not do number 16 in a public restroom only at home, bout a im MEDITATION TIME...and mi mek sure mi no go in deh. Im always a tell mi seh mi need a wash out, cause mi no regulah.

Meditation time?!? :lol: :lol: Always have to keep the bathroom stocked with new reading materials! Gotta have variety :lol:

Timeline

:yes: Only go inna public fi real emergencies :yes:

:yes::yes::yes:

Mine does,

Meditation time?!? :lol: :lol: Always have to keep the bathroom stocked with new reading materials! Gotta have variety :lol:

Me nuh stay in deh dat lang fe meditate or read. When I go, I go and get it ova wid.

Timeline

:yes::yes::yes:

Mine does,

Me nuh stay in deh dat lang fe meditate or read. When I go, I go and get it ova wid.

Same here! He always says something is wrong with me if I only take that short amount of time :no: Ummm no sumting is wrong wid yuh fi tek so lang!

Edited by Yardiewife

Same here or I will walk half wey aross the building till I find one I think no one uses.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.