Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana..u si..OMG big congrats to u guys...thank God

i second the congrats. all this typing and posting, i was like why is kimmy telling her congrats and quana did even file yet, I had to scroll up to see the post.

Thanks u guys.. I am very happy for him, he has had a lot of setbacks in his life recently so I am glad one more thing didn't go wrong..Thank God indeed. When he heard my reaction, he said.. "I think you are more excited than me" heehee

thats nice..support, support, support

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
One side of the story and you are reading too much into it if you are talking about me when you say YOU. If we are talking specifically about me and him, I could write pages on the ways I have changed in compromise and adaptation.

I hear that! Compromise/change/adaptation call it what you want...it all has to be done by both parties. If only one is willing...it isn't going to work :no:

Timeline
One side of the story and you are reading too much into it if you are talking about me when you say YOU. If we are talking specifically about me and him, I could write pages on the ways I have changed in compromise and adaptation.

I hear that! Compromise/change/adaptation call it what you want...it all has to be done by both parties. If only one is willing...it isn't going to work :no:

or if only one wants it....it isn't gonna work

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I did try bread...nope....I tried the lemon but on my way to the supermarket...I had to ope nthe car door..and let mi tell u it BURNS coming back up...

Ohhh!! I was gonna say..dont eat the lemon!! Its acidic and if you have been vomiting alot the lining in your esophogus(sp) is thrashed and that lemon is like eating acid...so is tomatoes. try things that are bland and then ease up into the other stuff. Try coco bread, yuh have that near where you live?

nope...well I had some ramen noodles a few mins a go and nothing yet...not tooting my own horn ..but :dance: maybe ramen noodles will be my breakfast lucn hdinner now...we'll see

Good luck. My cousin swears by ramen noodles. If you tell you have a hangover...she'll make noodles....if have gas...eat noodles...if your belly aches...eat noodles...

haha, I'm like this too. When I throw up too much all I want in won ton soup! haha...my korean friend got me hooked up on this asian food stuff...i swear its like comfort food to me now.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Hey guys! I have so much reading to catch up on.

Drama in the life.

I asked about the divorce because that may be what happens with me.. gross and heartbreaking..but maybe not needed.

There are some questions that still need to be answered and I need to do some searching within myself.

I may be a southern woman..but what most people dont know is that behind that sugary drawl and ladylikeness is a girl that was raised in the south learnin how to fight and knowing how she should be treated. Southern women (most women..not just us) dont settle. no sir.

My best friend is a lawyer and researched the case for me just incase I need it. Yes, I can get a divorce here no matter where I was married and where he is a citizen, the other party just has to sign the divorce stuff in front of a notary/jp. incase anyone ever wants to know.

I covet your prayers at this moment!

Thanks guys!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I did try bread...nope....I tried the lemon but on my way to the supermarket...I had to ope nthe car door..and let mi tell u it BURNS coming back up...

Ohhh!! I was gonna say..dont eat the lemon!! Its acidic and if you have been vomiting alot the lining in your esophogus(sp) is thrashed and that lemon is like eating acid...so is tomatoes. try things that are bland and then ease up into the other stuff. Try coco bread, yuh have that near where you live?

nope...well I had some ramen noodles a few mins a go and nothing yet...not tooting my own horn ..but :dance: maybe ramen noodles will be my breakfast lucn hdinner now...we'll see

Good luck. My cousin swears by ramen noodles. If you tell you have a hangover...she'll make noodles....if have gas...eat noodles...if your belly aches...eat noodles...

haha, I'm like this too. When I throw up too much all I want in won ton soup! haha...my korean friend got me hooked up on this asian food stuff...i swear its like comfort food to me now.

A lot of home remedies for morning sickness say to suck on the lemon or anything sour like a candy...the the sourness can actaully help to settle the stomach

Edited by nannygirl82

Timeline
Quana..u si..OMG big congrats to u guys...thank God

i second the congrats. all this typing and posting, i was like why is kimmy telling her congrats and quana did even file yet, I had to scroll up to see the post.

Thanks u guys.. I am very happy for him, he has had a lot of setbacks in his life recently so I am glad one more thing didn't go wrong..Thank God indeed. When he heard my reaction, he said.. "I think you are more excited than me" heehee

Congrats!!! :dance: That is so fantastic!

Timeline

u ain't neva lie...!!! yea mi can get coco bread...mi willing fi try anything..thanks guys

Timeline

or if only one wants it....it isn't gonna work

:thumbs::yes: Exactly.

Timeline

Drama in the life.

I asked about the divorce because that may be what happens with me.. gross and heartbreaking..but maybe not needed.

There are some questions that still need to be answered and I need to do some searching within myself.

I may be a southern woman..but what most people dont know is that behind that sugary drawl and ladylikeness is a girl that was raised in the south learnin how to fight and knowing how she should be treated. Southern women (most women..not just us) dont settle. no sir.

My best friend is a lawyer and researched the case for me just incase I need it. Yes, I can get a divorce here no matter where I was married and where he is a citizen, the other party just has to sign the divorce stuff in front of a notary/jp. incase anyone ever wants to know.

Thanks guys!!

i wish you the best!! make sure whatever decision you come to is for you and your well being....

Timeline

A lot of home remedies for morning sickness say to suck on the lemon or anything sour like a candy...the the sourness can actaully help to settle the stomach

really? I wonder if that is only before you start weakening your lining, cause lemon can really do some damage when it starts burning.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

:yes: Ramen noodles are good for so many things! For only $0.14 a pack you can't go wrong :no:

Timeline

really? I wonder if that is only before you start weakening your lining, cause lemon can really do some damage when it starts burning.

not sure...i was reading a lot of women who swear by it in all of the trimesters.....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Drama in the life.

Thanks guys!!

i wish you the best!! make sure whatever decision you come to is for you and your well being....

agreed, but do u think he will sign the divorce?? hope it doesn't go that route

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Somebody SLAP meeeee...just finish a bowl of rice n peas fi KIMMY... now mi wah sleep

Kim I hope you liked it.

Luv yah

wait deh, u nah give kimmy some dessert, lawd G_d (just for lita) see how u mean. what u want kimmy apple pie and ice cream oops, sorry is me want dat

haha :lol::luv:

can't see mi remember , but i do take notice

:yes: Ramen noodles are good for so many things! For only $0.14 a pack you can't go wrong :no:

ok, my grandparents used to use the seasoning packet in soup and throw away the noodles. lol

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.