Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Alright......where is everyone? I'm so bored today.

I'm watching Food Network "Extreme Cakes".....It's not good--craving cake. Thursday we were watching the top 10 donuts in the US. Half-way through, I called my landlord and begged him to bring us some Krispy Cremes when he goes on his usual Thursday night grocery shopping. Best damn reheated to make them fresh again donuts I ever had.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

JAE, if I make it to D.C. again this year through work, I'm in.

LOL!! We went to Krispy Creme for V-day for desert. Sounds like me this weekend bored because I get paid on Monday. Plus I don't want to clean. I wish I won the mega millions and could get someone to clean our house.

This is interesting. Krispy Kremes doesnt really do that well where I live. My work building brings our office 4 dozen every friday and half the time they go to waste. Plus a few KK franchises have gone out of business here from when they opened up.

It must be a Midwest thing.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Eve'nin ladies.....ever have one of those days when you just don't feel like doing anything? Hope ya'll had a good night.

Havin one of those days right now. I'm still in my PJ's :lol:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm watching Food Network "Extreme Cakes".....It's not good--craving cake. Thursday we were watching the top 10 donuts in the US. Half-way through, I called my landlord and begged him to bring us some Krispy Cremes when he goes on his usual Thursday night grocery shopping. Best damn reheated to make them fresh again donuts I ever had.

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could use a couple.... :lol::lol: the one set of twins i took care of we used to go to one of the Krisp Kream shops and watch them make the donuts.....and sometimes if we were the only ones there we would get a couple for free that just came off the belt....SO GOOD.....

Edited by nannygirl82

Timeline

LOL!! We went to Krispy Creme for V-day for desert. Sounds like me this weekend bored because I get paid on Monday. Plus I don't want to clean. I wish I won the mega millions and could get someone to clean our house.

This is interesting. Krispy Kremes doesnt really do that well where I live. My work building brings our office 4 dozen every friday and half the time they go to waste. Plus a few KK franchises have gone out of business here from when they opened up.

It must be a Midwest thing.

I think so. I remeber alot of folks from the East coast talking bout them before they came out here and I was all excited when we finally got one...about 6 years ago. When I tasted it I thought..hmmmmits good, but that was all. I'll eat a regular donut over it came down to it. Not sure why they dont have the same effect on us over here. There is this one place here called Sprinkles.....now that is THE BEST. Its this little cupcake place and I swear the cup cakes taste like bits of heaven. I hate cake too, but these taste like little cakes that must have crack in them cause they are addictive.

There's this other bakery place her too in Santa Monica...can't think of the name...but the best muffin tops I ever had.

Timeline
Eve'nin ladies.....ever have one of those days when you just don't feel like doing anything? Hope ya'll had a good night.

:lol: I finally got out of my Pjs at 5pm to cook dinner but I have no clue why.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

:lol: I finally got out of my Pjs at 5pm to cook dinner but I have no clue why.

Ha ha. I haven't eaten anything today put a cup of coffee and 3 pieces of turkey bacon. I am so starvin, but too lazy to get up and make something. I think I'll order some sushi. yummmmmmm, now my mouth is drooling.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I was trying to tell Dwain about the Rastas house and if he was well known but I forgot his name. I don't think I could eat like a Rasta either. I like the jerk meat to much.

Mutabaruka is a famous dub poet - http://www.mutabaruka.com/

I thought the Anthony Bourdain show was great - although I could have done without the bat cave, that was gross! There are so many beautiful waterfalls, etc... they could have picked a better activity. I thought he did a really good job of showcasing a variety of food and music, though.

i think one of my friends was talking about this show, she said the host said he could have been doing better things than going into the bat cave. like staying at the hotel and smokinga spliff, lol

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Other Timeline

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could use a couple.... :lol::lol: the one set of twins i took care of we used to go to one of the Krisp Kream shops and watch them make the donuts.....and sometimes if we were the only ones there we would get a couple for free that just came off the belt....SO GOOD.....

THEY ARE VERY DELISH!!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i think one of my friends was talking about this show, she said the host said he could have been doing better things than going into the bat cave. like staying at the hotel and smokinga spliff, lol

From what I hear, he smoked plenty of spliff, lol - Just couldn't show it on TV. They rerun them all the time - it's on the travel channel, the show is called No Reservations - It's actually a good show - he goes all over the world and eats with local cultures - I watched one where he was drinking some type of moonshine type alcohol in Ghana - really funny

http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Anth...000698b3a0a____

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

THEY ARE VERY DELISH!!

too much Rachel Ray huh Den :)

I hate donuts..not matter who mek dem...yes i'm kinda weird..hate chocolate too..!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

MY MOUTH HAS HAD NOOOO TASTE IN OVER 2MTHS...I HATE THIS....!!! :angry: I WANT MY TASTE BACK...SEPTEMBER 25TH..COME ON...COME..COME ...NOW...I'M TIRED ALREADY...NOTHING STAYS DOWN..NOTHING TASTE GOOD.....NO APPETITE FOR ANYTHING....RRRRRRRR :wacko::help: ANY OF YOU MOMMA'S HAD THE PROBLEM OF SPITTING ? SORRY TO BE GROSS.....I HATE THIS EXCESS SALIVA #######......I WANT TO SCREAM..!!!!

sorry...i can't stand this !! I can't..!!

Edited by kimmykashi

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
how yuh find that Kimmy?

Hey Lita...go to ur portal..on the side to the right it tells u new comers and top posters :yes:

how yuh find that Kimmy?

Lawd Kimmy, yuh pregnancy is not going good at all. Yuh mek mi scared fi get preggers.

gosh..Lita dis change mi mind from any more a tell yah...soooo different from Kimora...sooo different !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.