Yaads

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 5)

5,509 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm a little late been laid up since earlier... and hubby was trying to put music on his MP3 :wacko: ....JG glad everything is on the up and up and ur on the road to recovery...

Classy ..a doan blame u..save that money..i'm jealous for sure

Lita hunny hush a so it go..time baby luv time..easier said dan done mi know but tek time get bad inna tings..

Sunny welcome back...

Ton mi wish mi did a go tuh..mi bex ..bad

ok...OF TOPIC..for all di momma's

KIMORA ASK TO DO #2 BUT SHE NOT BLASTED PEEING IN THE BLASTED POTTY OR BLINKING TOILET..IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS !!! OONUH HAVE NO ADVICE ??? MI NEED IT.. :angry:

My girl...wah u a do up so late...mawnin same way. How old is she. Potty training is not easy, for some it may me. My son will be 5 in July and I attempted to train him when he was 16 months...that was a joke. I left him alone until he was ready. Funny thing is, I trained him while I was in Jamaica for 2 weeks. I think is was 2 then. See in Jamaica you can let your 2 year old run round naked inna u yard and no bady naw bada u...I left him with my sis to go to Negril for 2 days mi no know wah she do...when I came back he was doing it all by himself and telling everyone.

Just be patient and let her follow you to the bathroom. I remember when my son started to answer the phone would tell whoever is calling "MY MOMMY IN THE BATHROOM POOPING AND SHE GOING TO BE IN THERE LONG"...kids got to love them.

My son was given a (cho wah dem call it)...training potty or toilet...he use it as STORAGE :whistle:

Thanks Lawny and nanny..she is 2 1/2...I tried when she was 18mths..gfiget it..left it alone...all of a sudden before she was 2 she always asked to do # 2 but she Will not ask to pee...i would love if something would work by time she is 3...

Hope everyone in the northeast made it too work ok, we got hit with a surprise snowstorm, this morning. it was supposed to hit tonight, but it hit very early this morning instead and is going to last until tomorrow morning. wish these weather men could get it right at least once.

JENGS,

Please be careful. I fell this morning and ended up under my truck (don't ask). My neighbors had to pull me out. Had to go back in the house and change my clothes and I was wearing what I thought were good snow boots. My driveway is an icing ring. I'm made it to work, the streets were okay. People speeding like it was a regular day. So, be careful.

OMG, hope u are ok. i got up early this morning and shoveled. I drove like 10-15 miles/hr. the streets are BAD up here, it's supposed to turn into rain and then back to snow. it is going to be a big mess. I have to go back to the hospital this afternoon :crying: and i think i might take the train, not even a cab, after i drop the kids off.

Baxide Lawny how u batty ? u OK ?...Jengs ie start from bout 1 dis morning...mi get up to mi suprise fi si everthing covered in white..glad mi deh home tideh

careful, that could be a new nickname :devil::blush:

a got a call from my school at 5am. i just rolled back over as i was saying to myself, why are they cancelling classes when the snow ain't going to start until this afternoon. and i pulled the covers back over my head.

wish i was at home. i had my company laptop, but no connection, this is the perfect day to work from home.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

potty training question/answer - I just left him alone after a while and then he announced to me that he didn't want to wear pull-ups anymore and then he did the same when it came to wearing them at nite. I used to try and force him and didn't want to get into the disciplining thing. when he would be lazy to get up from the tv. :angry:

Give her time, maybe buy her some nice underwear and tell her she can't wear them now because she will pee them up. let her pick out the underwear, so u know she likes them.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_WIqjj0WVA

this i found funny....i guess i have really nothing to do today :whistle:

:lol: Whats with the clap clap point point

if you watch things with her on tv...she does that alot....i think it is funny that someone picked up on it.... :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
potty training question/answer - I just left him alone after a while and then he announced to me that he didn't want to wear pull-ups anymore and then he did the same when it came to wearing them at nite. I used to try and force him and didn't want to get into the disciplining thing. when he would be lazy to get up from the tv. :angry:

Give her time, maybe buy her some nice underwear and tell her she can't wear them now because she will pee them up. let her pick out the underwear, so u know she likes them.

yeah Mi a go try and si...mi just tired

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

also with the undies....if you let her wear them out in public and she isn't fully trained yet you can do a couple of things with that as well...a. make sure you have extra change of clothes and a bag incase she has a accident OR...you can put rubber undies of the normal ones incase she has a accident...the rubber ones holds in the leaks and won't get all over her.....just some ideas....

Filed: Timeline

...............mi have a question. Well, my co-worker have a question. What is the difference between a I-134 and I-864. My co-worker used a lawyer, her fiance is from Jamaica. She doing K-1. I was on the phone with her and the lawyer's assistance and the woman told her that she needs to pay $380.00 more once the received a bill from NVC. $80.00 for the visa and $300.00 to process the I-864? What is the I-864 for? I thought you had to file a I-134. And I thought you paid for the visa before the interview. Please correct me. She pay all this damn money and the attorney can't even talk to her or answer her e-mails. I would cuss some BBclatt if that was me. But she's a quiet lady and well...cho. I just hate to see people taken advantage of. I don't remember reading anything about I-864 when I put my packet together. Lawddd did I miss something.

Little Red Riding Hood is quicking my body with CRAMPS this month.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Though I am not a mom or anything I have heard that Jengles advice above works really well...also Nannies idea about some sort of reward system. The number one tip that I always hear in regard to potty training is to make sure you keep it fun. Once they view it as something negative or they get in trouble for wetting themselves you are going to have 10x harder of a time. Keep it positive and fun and they will eventually get it.

Timeline
...............mi have a question. Well, my co-worker have a question. What is the difference between a I-134 and I-864. My co-worker used a lawyer, her fiance is from Jamaica. She doing K-1. I was on the phone with her and the lawyer's assistance and the woman told her that she needs to pay $380.00 more once the received a bill from NVC. $80.00 for the visa and $300.00 to process the I-864? What is the I-864 for? I thought you had to file a I-134. And I thought you paid for the visa before the interview. Please correct me. She pay all this damn money and the attorney can't even talk to her or answer her e-mails. I would cuss some BBclatt if that was me. But she's a quiet lady and well...cho. I just hate to see people taken advantage of. I don't remember reading anything about I-864 when I put my packet together. Lawddd did I miss something.

Little Red Riding Hood is quicking my body with CRAMPS this month.

ok the I-864 is for the AOS unless she needs a co-sponser and sometimes the embassy will request the co-sponser fill out a I-864..that happend to me....

from what i remember and when is being done as of today she has to pay for the visa/interview ahead of time...i think it is 100.00$

i am a little confused...is she doing a k-1 or or k-3/cr-1......because i thought when you send the packet in for the K-1 you send a long the money you don't get a bill...

Timeline

Though I am not a mom or anything I have heard that Jengles advice above works really well...also Nannies idea about some sort of reward system. The number one tip that I always hear in regard to potty training is to make sure you keep it fun. Once they view it as something negative or they get in trouble for wetting themselves you are going to have 10x harder of a time. Keep it positive and fun and they will eventually get it.

that is one thing i used to stress to the parents of the twins....if you punish them or yell at them for not doing it or having a accident that will make them not want to do it anymore and then you will have a bigger problem...

Filed: Timeline
I know yall don't like puss but this is an accuarate picture of how I feel...juss doan mind da puss.

tgif.jpg

YARDIE,

I kid you not. That is how my hair looks right now. It got wet this morning when I fell under my truck :crying: and I came to work just like this.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

lawny

have to run, ya'll know i'm always late...mek her give u the money and file them for her. if she's doing a k-1 and he isn't here yet, she doesn't have to file a I-864 right now. just the other one u mentioned and that goes down to him for the interview. dem just a tek her money and screw up her case and den going to charge her more to FIx it. cha.

my son't father who is a typical j.a. man had one advice when it come to potty training. THE WRONG ONE. yardie or nanny is right. i would tell him it's ok it is an accident. then next thing, him a turn up him nose at the pull-ups.

lata,

don't have too much fun without me and Lawny if Kim a get on too bad, just drape her up for me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know yall don't like puss but this is an accuarate picture of how I feel...juss doan mind da puss.

tgif.jpg

Mi nuh like puss eidah but mi had tuh laff at dis ere :lol: 'im really look like doan F*** around wit mi cause mi cyaan tek nuh more!!!

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.