kjw

MY VISA IS COMMING

23 posts in this topic

Yeah!!!! Congrats! To God be the glory!!!

BTW, how long after you submitted your affidavit back at embassy was your visa released? I'm still waiting for mine...

my interview was on last nov.08,2007. and i went back to the USE on nov.13,2007 for my affidavit of support. actually my visa it was approved on that day. but the consult wasnt told me. so that i can pass my affidavit of support. so i can only say that was God's power expiditing my visa. see? God is the perfect time. just put all your trust in the Lord. coz His thoughts is higher than your thoughts, His ways is higher than your ways. God bless you, Jesus Christ loves you so much.

if you have tracking no. of your delbros, you can track it. www.delbros.com

johna

AOS/EAD

o5-29-08--SENT THE AOS PACKAGE TO USCIS

o5-31-08--Item was delivered at 5:35 AM in CHICAGO, IL 60680.

o6-04-08--USCIS recieved the AOS and EAD package

o6-10-08--AOS and EAD NOA date

o6-14-08--Recieved a AOS and EAD notice for Biometric on June 24, 2008

o6-24-08--AOS and EAD Biometrics done today! @ 9:00 a.m in West Palm Fl.

o6-24-08--AOS and EAD touch!

o6-25-08--AOS and EAD touch!

o7-08-08--AOS case transfered to CSC

o7-11-08--AOS case pending at CSC

o8-07-08--EAD Card Production Ordered today!CRIS

o8-14-08--AOS touched

o8-15-08--Email from CRIS Welcoming for a new resident in the USA

o8-15-08--Email from CRIS EAD notice approval

o8-15-08--EAD card arrived in the mail, EAD was approved in 70 days.

o8-18-08--Received hard copy of WELCOME LETTER as a new resident in the USA

o8-25-08--GREEN CARD Card Production Ordered

o8-29-08--AOS Approved! without Interview

o9-02-08--Received GREEN CARD with out INTERVIEW, with out RFE.

congratulations....

cheryl

thank you friend, God bless you Jesus Christ loves you so much.

johna

Congratulations!!! God bless! :thumbs:

thank you God bless you.

AOS/EAD

o8-14-08--AOS touched

Congratulations :dance: :dance:

17th March 2010 - Started the removal of conditions process

22nd March 2010 - Application received by CSC

30th April 2010 - Biometrics appointment

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

CONGRATS!

Our Timeline:

08/20/07-----Mailed I-129F to CSC

08/21/07-----Recieved at CSC

09/26/07-----NOA1

02/06/08-----Touched (RFE Trick) and approved the same day.

02/07/08-----NOA2 VIA Cris E-mail

02/11/08-----NOA2 Hard Copy Recieved

02/25/08-----Received at NVC

02/27/08-----Left NVC

03/03/08-----Received at Embassy

04/03/08-----Interview! APPROVED!!! YEA YEA YEAH

04/08/08-----VISA In Hand!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

04/18/08-----She's finally coming home POA IAD!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
HELLO BUDDIES HERE,

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

BUDDIES HERE I JUST WANNA TELL YOU GUYS THAT MY VISA IS COMMING AND I'VE GOT A TEXT YESTERDAY FROM DELBROS IT SAYS HERE: DELBROS DELIVERS! Delivery for MNL200776709301 start today up to the next 2 days! I MUST leave a valid ID & signed Authorization Letter or 1WEEk DELAY WILL ENSURE. so that was the messages from delbros. Im so thankful to the Lord on high that He is working for my visa. God is really wonderful. He's always there in times of needs. SEE? GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE US NOR FORSAKE US. HE IS NOT JUST A GREAT HELPER BUT THE GREAT PROVIDOR.

THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST! AMEN.

JOHNA

It gladdens my heart to see all the GLORY, HONOR, MAJESTY, EXALTATION, being ascribed unto the AUTHOR and FINISHER OF OUR FAITH, for the wonderful things He has done. As you have trusted Him, I know He will Do exceedingly, Abundantly more than we ever ask or think according to the power of His ressurection that worketh in us. Ephesians 3:20.

Good bless you. (L)

[center][/center]Citizenship Journey

04/16/12: Package sent to TX LOckbox

HELLO BUDDIES HERE,

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

BUDDIES HERE I JUST WANNA TELL YOU GUYS THAT MY VISA IS COMMING AND I'VE GOT A TEXT YESTERDAY FROM DELBROS IT SAYS HERE: DELBROS DELIVERS! Delivery for MNL200776709301 start today up to the next 2 days! I MUST leave a valid ID & signed Authorization Letter or 1WEEk DELAY WILL ENSURE. so that was the messages from delbros. Im so thankful to the Lord on high that He is working for my visa. God is really wonderful. He's always there in times of needs. SEE? GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE US NOR FORSAKE US. HE IS NOT JUST A GREAT HELPER BUT THE GREAT PROVIDOR.

JOHNA

It gladdens my heart to see all the GLORY, HONOR, MAJESTY, EXALTATION, being ascribed unto the AUTHOR and FINISHER OF OUR FAITH, for the wonderful things He has done. As you have trusted Him, I know He will Do exceedingly, Abundantly more than we ever ask or think according to the power of His ressurection that worketh in us. Ephesians 3:20.

Good bless you. (L)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA PRAISE THE LORD! AMEN! ME TOO IT MAKES ME SO MUCH HAPPY. AND IT MAKES INSPIRED TO THE CO-APPLICANT OF VISA TO SPREAD THE WORD OF GOD HERE. IT MAKES THEM COMFORTABLE AND RELAX BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GOST. THERE IS NO IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD AND WE CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST. SO BUDDIES HERE GOD IS BIGGER THAN OUR LIFE. SO WHY WE SHOULD WORRY FOR ANYTHING HAH? JUST RELAX AND TAKE IT EASY JUST CONTINUE TO GIVE A PRAISES TO THE LORD OF HEAVEN AND THE EARTH.

GOD BLESS YOU. THANK YOU FOR THE TEXT.

JOHNA

AOS/EAD

o8-14-08--AOS touched

Good bless you. (L)

Monagoz, Eph 3:20 is our verse!! God led me to it just THREE HOURS before I met my SO. I certainly had NO IDEA that I was about to meet the man of my dreams... it truly was more than I could ask, think or imagine.

JOHNA, how encouraging to read of someone who is attributing the glory and success of this whole process to The One who deserves it!! Be blessed, bro.

--------------------

(Full timeline in profile)

25th May 07 - Sent I-129F to TSC

17th December 07 - Interview- APPROVED! :)

17th May 08 - Got married!!!!! :)

18th June 08 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago lockbox

3rd October 08 - Green card in hand!!

26th August 10 - Sent I-751 to VSC

31st August 10 - NOA1 from VSC

10th January 11 - I-751 approved!

14th January 11 - 10-year green card in hand!!

22nd April 23 - N400 submitted online; NOA available in USCIS account immediately
6th November 23 - Interview; approval same day
28th November 23 - Oath ceremony scheduled

HELLO BUDDIES HERE,

JOHNA

Beautiful Post kevin_johna!

Congrats on your God given blessing of receiving your visa! I pray that his perpetual blessings continue to pour down on you both as you start your new life in the United States! WELCOME! :thumbs:

Peace to you both, in CHRIST!

Mark-N-AAm

“Acquire the spirit of peace, and a thousand souls around you will be saved.” - Saint Seraphim of Sarov

49893.gif

"The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” - Pablo Casals

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.