C and J

Does the embassy have an email address?

4 posts in this topic

I have looked through the embassy site and have found their address, the expensive visa line number and other contact details but I can't seem to find an email address. I've also searched the UK forum for "embassy email address" and couldn't seem to come up with anything.

Does anyone have the email address? I would like to start the ball rolling in a couple of days to see if they've received my file (NVC forwarded it on the 15th).

Cheryl

06/2005 Met Josh online ~ 02/2006 My 1st visit to the US ~ 09/2006 2nd US visit (Josh proposed) ~ 02/2007 3rd US visit (married)

04/2007 K3 visa applied ~ 05/2007 Josh's 1st UK visit ~ 09/2007 4th US visit ~ 02/2008 K3 visa completed ~ 02/2008 US entry

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

04/2008 AOS/EAD filed ~ 05/2008 Biometrics ~ 06/2008 EAD recv'd ~ 08/2008 Conditional greencard

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/2010 3rd wedding anniversary ~ 06/04/2010 Apply for lifting conditions ~ 06/14 package delivered ~ 07/23 Biometrics

I have looked through the embassy site and have found their address, the expensive visa line number and other contact details but I can't seem to find an email address. I've also searched the UK forum for "embassy email address" and couldn't seem to come up with anything.

Does anyone have the email address? I would like to start the ball rolling in a couple of days to see if they've received my file (NVC forwarded it on the 15th).

If you want to email the embassy I think you have to call the extortion line to get a reference number first. I called the Department of State to find out the status of my case. I think they are cheaper. Please read this thread for details http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1119494

17th March 2010 - Started the removal of conditions process

22nd March 2010 - Application received by CSC

30th April 2010 - Biometrics appointment

Thanks for the info. I was hoping it would be my turn to do the chasing now that it was at the embassy but I'll ask Josh to contact the DoS first and see what they have to say. Depending on what he finds out, I'll have to unbarr the premium rate numbers from my phone and start watching the £7 phonecalls mount up :wacko:

Cheryl

06/2005 Met Josh online ~ 02/2006 My 1st visit to the US ~ 09/2006 2nd US visit (Josh proposed) ~ 02/2007 3rd US visit (married)

04/2007 K3 visa applied ~ 05/2007 Josh's 1st UK visit ~ 09/2007 4th US visit ~ 02/2008 K3 visa completed ~ 02/2008 US entry

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

04/2008 AOS/EAD filed ~ 05/2008 Biometrics ~ 06/2008 EAD recv'd ~ 08/2008 Conditional greencard

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/2010 3rd wedding anniversary ~ 06/04/2010 Apply for lifting conditions ~ 06/14 package delivered ~ 07/23 Biometrics

I contacted the Department of State from the UK. They will talk to the beneficiary. They ask a few questions about your petition so it helps to have a copy of it handy.

17th March 2010 - Started the removal of conditions process

22nd March 2010 - Application received by CSC

30th April 2010 - Biometrics appointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.