Russ_M

November Interview Releases

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
We had our interview on Nov 9 and has not been released to Delbro yet.

How is everyone else doing? Would like to here status of others???

us was nov 8 and until no released also did u try to call the manila embassy for update ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Had my interview on the 5th and got visa on the 12th. You will soon have it. :)

My Friendster Site

My Blog Site

Mark & Syvel

04-03-07 - Sent I-129F

04-10-07 - NOA1 Receipt Notice Date

04-14-07 - NOA1 hardcopy received

08-06-07 - Touched

08-07-07 - Touched

08-09-07 - NOA2 notice thru email from CRIS. Thank you LORD!

08-15-07 - NOA2 harcopy received

08-23-07 - NVC assigned case #

08-29-07 - NVC letter received in mail

09-13-07 - Got medical and interview schedule online

09-24-07 - Received packet 4

10-29-07 - St. Luke's Medical Appointment

11-05-07 - INTERVIEW (Approved)

11-12-07 - Visa on Hand

11-23-07 - Arrived N.C., USA - POE - Detroit

Interviewed on the 15th, and got the visa on the 17th.

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

Timeline
We had our interview on Nov 9 and has not been released to Delbro yet.

How is everyone else doing? Would like to here status of others???

had my interview on the 6th and got my visa after 9 days :blink: . Try calling the US embassy. :thumbs:

Timeline

My fiance interview was on the 8th of november. She got a text from delbros that her visa was released on the 13th. Now she has to wait. Grr it seems that delbros waits until they get a decent amount of visas to deliver to outlyling provinces. My fiance called and they have it, just that they need more to Laoag visas to deliver it. Hmm kuripot to me.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

There is still no updates from mine aside from redoing my finger scan yesterday in USEM. They told me I will just have to wait if it gets approved or not since it is still blurry no matter how many times i redo it. I just hope I don't have to go back to manila anymore!

Good luck to all of us awaiting for our visas!

AOS TIMELINE:

02.25.2008 Mailed AOS packet

03.04.2008 Check cashed

03.03.2008 NOA dates for I-485, EAD, AP

03.05.2008 Biometrics Appointment notice date

03.19.2008 Biometrics Appointment

03.22.2008 RFE for missing (2) I-864 pages :(

03.24.2008 RFE mailed back

03.31.2008 RFE received and case processing resumed

04.28.2008 AP approval notice (dated 04.25.08)

04.30.2008 EAD approved

05.02.2008 Received AP in mail

05.05.2008 Received EAD in mail

07.10.2008 Received Interview letter

08.15.2008 Interview: Approved

08.26.2008 Green Card received

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello about mine i just called two times actually one is yesterday , first i dialled 301-2000 loacl 5184 and i talked to sophie and all she said to me is dialled the call center nub which is the 1909 and when i dialled it the operator checked my case it said that its not updated yet and they dont received any documents i passed and the medical result of my daughter , more fraustrating to me and then i called again 301- 2000 nub this time its local 5185 i dialled , i get to talked to grace , and she is nice and take a look at my case and she said that its updated last nov 15 and its for issuance of visa and this will take 2 wk including delivery,and i called again by friday to check this was yesterday call i made. And today for im not satisfied for two wks waiting i called again and i used a trick that i said that i get a letter from the embassy today that stated i have to passed the medical result of daugther , so in the end my drama is that im confused about it coz just yesterday i called and talked to her she said everything is fine and its for visa issuance already and so she checked as in carefully the case and wat did she told me , that the visa is already printed and i will call this friday to call if its being released in delbros. In my experienced u really have to call everyday coz when they say friday next wk , its mostly not accurate and sometime u have to do trick just to get the info u want . Anyway good luck to all of us who is waiting is not over .

Wife got her VISA today. We are so excited!!

But not don't know if we can open it.

The package is plastic and contains a brown envelope.

You can see through the plastic to the passport

and some papers and the brown envelope.

But the plastic says "Don't Open!" too.

Finally... Time to buy the ticket! LOL :)

Congratulations! make sure when she goes for CFO seminar and passport stamping that she brings that with her or make a photocopy of her IDS (Identification Data Sheet). Thats the white 8'x11' sheet outside the brown envelope.

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our interview was November 8th. Each time I call I am told that it is with the Consular Officer. We were told that we were approved. They were waiting for medical records from St. Lukes to finish visa processing. Medical records received by Embassy on 15 November. We are waiting for visa to be released to Delbros. My advice to everyone is to do medical early. In our case that would have required an extra plane trip to Manila so we opted not to. Delbros website rarely works and i have never heard of a delivery company taking weekends off. I guess they are not following the UPS, FEDEX, DHL business model.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Wife got her VISA today. We are so excited!!

But not don't know if we can open it.

The package is plastic and contains a brown envelope.

You can see through the plastic to the passport

and some papers and the brown envelope.

But the plastic says "Don't Open!" too.

Finally... Time to buy the ticket! LOL :)

Congrats! finally! Have a safe trip to your wife!

Our interview was November 8th. Each time I call I am told that it is with the Consular Officer. We were told that we were approved. They were waiting for medical records from St. Lukes to finish visa processing. Medical records received by Embassy on 15 November. We are waiting for visa to be released to Delbros. My advice to everyone is to do medical early. In our case that would have required an extra plane trip to Manila so we opted not to. Delbros website rarely works and i have never heard of a delivery company taking weekends off. I guess they are not following the UPS, FEDEX, DHL business model.

Delbros website only works at certain times as what i've read from a post before. most of the time, you can't track it there better to use their text hotline at 0917-621949 to follow up on your case. You're right, they are probably the only courier that takes weekends off..maybe coz they work with the embassy. We are still awaiting for our visa to be released too. At least you should be expecting yours to be issued soon since its already with the consul. I was told that they still need to ask some docs from US gov't.

Good luck to us!

AOS TIMELINE:

02.25.2008 Mailed AOS packet

03.04.2008 Check cashed

03.03.2008 NOA dates for I-485, EAD, AP

03.05.2008 Biometrics Appointment notice date

03.19.2008 Biometrics Appointment

03.22.2008 RFE for missing (2) I-864 pages :(

03.24.2008 RFE mailed back

03.31.2008 RFE received and case processing resumed

04.28.2008 AP approval notice (dated 04.25.08)

04.30.2008 EAD approved

05.02.2008 Received AP in mail

05.05.2008 Received EAD in mail

07.10.2008 Received Interview letter

08.15.2008 Interview: Approved

08.26.2008 Green Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.