Fandango

One Good Reason for Leaving England

16 posts in this topic

Fcukin Victoria Beckham.

I'm so sick of seeing her on the tv.

I know the feeling. I was in the shopping mall just outside Louisville in Sears just before Christmas and there was there was big poster with David on and I said to my soon to be sister in law. I have traveled 4000 miles and to get away from that idiot from the news and he still haunts me.

I can't stand them myself. I don't think she well in the USA career wise she has no talent.

Filed: Timeline

K & O: I've seen more meat on an already eaten chicken wing :lol:

Fcukin Victoria Beckham.

I know the feeling. I was in the shopping mall just outside Louisville in Sears just before Christmas and there was there was big poster with David on and I said to my soon to be sister in law. I have traveled 4000 miles and to get away from that idiot from the news and he still haunts me.

I can't stand them myself. I don't think she well in the USA career wise she has no talent.

Exactly!

But it's annoying seeing her try & seeing all those silly gossip shows going gaga over the two of them

*vom*

Edited by LisaD

Chris is annoyed by it as well!

They are every where at the moment!! Every where!! ggrrrrr

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

LOL, i can't stand the ######.

K1

September 15 - 2005: NOA1

October: Waiting

November: Waiting

December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I did watch one of the episodes of that Coming to America show (name?) I was mostly curious to see what she was like. It was the episode where she got pulled over driving and was made to go get her California drivers license. It looked staged to me.

I was never compelled to watch another one.

Edited by Stacey33

Fcukin Victoria Beckham.

They live in L.A. :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

I can't stand VB either :angry:

Gary likes David, but its a guy thing with the soccer i guess :unsure:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
ugh!! i thought i'd seen the last of her, i can't stand her :blink:

Think positive, if the media is full of Vicky it means we hear less of miss Hilton

they are both vacant so i go for the one with the smaller nose as an intellectual choice

Vicky reminds me of a shilling whippet and about as sexy - in contrast to my neighbours who bend that decking man !

I thought I would see the sun in Florida but its shaded out by all these whoppers !

So Vicky scores on the protruding bonometer but thats all - good job david has alternatives...

moresheep400100.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.