WEDDING! February 16 2008

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great news!! Huge gratzies!!! :dance:

Gratzie a te Jeraly!

But isnt... "tanti auguri a te"

haha, yes in italian you are correct...one would either say 'tanti auguri' or 'tanti complimenti'...but i think she meant to say congratulations (congrats) in english, just changing it a bit to say 'gratzies' lol

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Just wanted to post here too that my fiance had his interview in London this morning and we are APPROVED!!!! K1 visa....CHECK!!! he lands here on Jan 29th, wedding Feb 16th, and then off to the AOS races!!! good luck to everyone as they complete their journeys! :thumbs: :thumbs: I wish you all a speedy and smooth process

Sara

Just wanted to post here too that my fiance had his interview in London this morning and we are APPROVED!!!! K1 visa....CHECK!!! he lands here on Jan 29th, wedding Feb 16th, and then off to the AOS races!!! good luck to everyone as they complete their journeys! :thumbs: :thumbs: I wish you all a speedy and smooth process

Sara

yayyyyy :dance::dance:

congratulations and best wishes to you both!!!

That's great news!! Huge gratzies!!! :dance:

Gratzie a te Jeraly!

But isnt... "tanti auguri a te"

haha, yes in italian you are correct...one would either say 'tanti auguri' or 'tanti complimenti'...but i think she meant to say congratulations (congrats) in english, just changing it a bit to say 'gratzies' lol

:lol: yeah - I speak absolutely no Italian whatsoever :lol:

Sara - you're getting married on my birthday!!! :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

grrrrrr...i have absolutely NO patience...i want my interview date!! :ranting::ranting:

it seems like all im doing these days is waiting for something to happen, what a terrible feeling <_<

im waiting for the interview date, waiting to be rejected or accepted to 7 grad schools...i cant take it anymore!!!!!!! :angry: better go do some more work in order to distract myself

grrrrrr...i have absolutely NO patience...i want my interview date!! :ranting::ranting:

it seems like all im doing these days is waiting for something to happen, what a terrible feeling <_<

im waiting for the interview date, waiting to be rejected or accepted to 7 grad schools...i cant take it anymore!!!!!!! :angry: better go do some more work in order to distract myself

I just called the NVC today and they gave me an update..

I hope they weren't just trying to get me off the line. haha..

The operator informed me they just sent my packet to the Embassy today!..

Thats great news and things seems to be moving a long fairly well..

Its all for LOVE..

K1-JOURNEY

06/07/07 - I-129F Mailed.

01/10/08 - NOA2 hard copy received

01/18/08 - NVC forward to BKK Embassy

02/12/08 - Police records obtained

03/01/08 - Mailed Packet 3 back via EMS mail.

04/02/08 - Packet 4 received

04/23/08 - Medical Exam.

06/03/08 - Interview PASSED!!

06/05/08 - Visa in hand

06/14/08 - POE SFO

08/14/08 - MARRIED

AOS-JOURNEY

11/17/08 - AOS Packet Mailed.

11/19/08 - Packet delivered.

12/01/08 - NOA received for EAD and AOS dated 11/26

01/06/09 - Placed SR for no Biometric.

01/10/09 - Biometric 01/23/09

02/23/09 - EAD card received

03/23/09 - AOS interview 04/22/09

04/22/09 - Interview AOS approved!

05/04/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!

LOC-JOURNEY

01/26/11 - I-751 Mailed.

04/18/11 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!

Gratzies!! I don't even know if Jeremy called DOS to see if the embassy received our file yet!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I just called the NVC today and they gave me an update..

I hope they weren't just trying to get me off the line. haha..

The operator informed me they just sent my packet to the Embassy today!..

Thats great news and things seems to be moving a long fairly well..

:dance::dance: Yay...here's to a speedy interview date

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I REALLY hear you, BBS... this constant limbo is just so wearing, isn't it :(

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

i just constantly feel miserable because i want to move on with my leave, BUT I CANT due to the stupid visa #######.

:crying:

another box is waiting in my room to be packed with my favorite books, picture books and textbooks and some more books.

but i feel like: why should i even bother packing my stuff if i don't know whether i will be declined at the interview????

:help:

wish so much some more germans would be arround, with the same interviewdate or something. *feeling lonely*

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

*hugs* Aww Agnes - it'll all happen soon - of course you'll get approved!! :D I haven't even *thought* about packing yet - I'll prolly do it all in a flurry of last minute madness in the summer... amidst tears and freaking out I am sure!! :)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
*hugs* Aww Agnes - it'll all happen soon - of course you'll get approved!! :D I haven't even *thought* about packing yet - I'll prolly do it all in a flurry of last minute madness in the summer... amidst tears and freaking out I am sure!! :)

lol!

that's exactly want i want to prevent from happening. i figured that i should try to pack in all calmness and peace - well, it doesn't work, but maybe worth a try....

plus, i stopped working at the end of last year, so i have NOTHING else to do but to visit my friends all across germany and to pack my stuff. the goal is to catch a flight 1 week after the visa is in hands.

next week will be first week of jobhunting for the US. as i already have my SS, i should really invest some time in looking at joblistings.

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

You have an SSN already?! How did you manage that?!? Would it be possible to get one now too?!?!

I think I would go mad without work as much as I complain - I am going to find it really hard to move so I need to keep busy... I can hardly believe I am moving still!!! Mum was talking today about how I can count down in roast dinners until I leave!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

oh, you won't be knocked back; everyone loves Germans :)

well, I do, and that has to count for something ;)

I've packed - did it last July, when I moved - but I'll probably have to UNpack it all, so the shipping company can re-pack it :lol:

I think you pay less insurance that way, and as far as I know with most companies it's included in the price, so I may as well... bit farcical though :lol:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.