Russ_M

Is there online web support for visa releases?

7 posts in this topic

Does anybody know if the philippines USEM has a support webiste showing visa release information/status?

Our interview was nov 9th and I want to check if the embassy might need anything else?

A few posts here have mentioned that at the interview the consulate said "Welcom to America." I asked my wife if the consulate told her "Welcome to America" and she said no. However, they did keep her passport and gave her a pink slip for Delbros delivery.

Perhaps it is still to early to call the embbasy?

Thx!

Does anybody know if the philippines USEM has a support webiste showing visa release information/status?

Our interview was nov 9th and I want to check if the embassy might need anything else?

A few posts here have mentioned that at the interview the consulate said "Welcom to America." I asked my wife if the consulate told her "Welcome to America" and she said no. However, they did keep her passport and gave her a pink slip for Delbros delivery.

Thx!

You can try calling them if you want (see Sheriff Uling's signature) but it won't be of any use since after the interview and approval, it will be Delbros job to keep the visa recipient informed about the status of the visa after USEM released it...

Try to relax... I'm sure the visa is on it's way any day now if your wife was really approved and didn't have any problem during the interview.

Good luck!

--Mae

Edited by David-Mae Forever

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Thanks LOL,

I'm trying to relax.... We have been waiting for near 2 years now and I'm just excited. My every minute revolves around my wife.

And I've not been able to get in touch with her this morning at all... Power always goes out in phil kaypay, ako rin!

I've read about every post I can find on acclimitazation and making her comfortable when she gets here.

Even read lots of articles on marriage and family LOL.

Setting on my hands is very difficult now knowing the wait is almost over and we fly into the future...

Thanks for the advice... I'm trying LOL

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Thanks LOL,

I'm trying to relax.... We have been waiting for near 2 years now and I'm just excited. My every minute revolves around my wife.

And I've not been able to get in touch with her this morning at all... Power always goes out in phil kaypay, ako rin!

I've read about every post I can find on acclimitazation and making her comfortable when she gets here.

Even read lots of articles on marriage and family LOL.

Setting on my hands is very difficult now knowing the wait is almost over and we fly into the future...

Thanks for the advice... I'm trying LOL

My brothers fiancee's interview was nov 8 and she received her visa today from delbros. That was in manila.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm going to give them a call today, my interview was still Nov. 7 and its still not yet released from the embassy. I don't think its too early to give them a call. Keep in touch!

AOS TIMELINE:

02.25.2008 Mailed AOS packet

03.04.2008 Check cashed

03.03.2008 NOA dates for I-485, EAD, AP

03.05.2008 Biometrics Appointment notice date

03.19.2008 Biometrics Appointment

03.22.2008 RFE for missing (2) I-864 pages :(

03.24.2008 RFE mailed back

03.31.2008 RFE received and case processing resumed

04.28.2008 AP approval notice (dated 04.25.08)

04.30.2008 EAD approved

05.02.2008 Received AP in mail

05.05.2008 Received EAD in mail

07.10.2008 Received Interview letter

08.15.2008 Interview: Approved

08.26.2008 Green Card received

Thx!

I believe Delbros has a web site that has the info you need.

First trip 01-17-07

Married 02-05-07

What Service Center was filed at? Nebraska transferred to California

Provide dates for the following:

I-130 sent (Mailed)..........................3-12-07

1st NOA (Receipt Notice) .................3-29-07

2nd NOA (Approval Notice) e-mail.....6-15-07

Bill for I-864 processing fee rcd and sent..7-24-07

I-864 Packet Received......................8-18-07

I-864 Mailed to NV............................8-20-07

Bill for DS-230 received....................8-29-07

Payment for DS-230 sent..................8-30-07

DS-230 Packet received..................10-25-07

DS-230 Packet sent to NVC..............10-29-07

Case Completed..............................11-16-07

Case Forwarded to Embassy.............11-30-07

Packet recieved from NVC................12-07-07

Medical complete...............................1-04-08

Leave for Manila................................1-19-08

Interview and approval......................1-22-08

Visa in Hand .....................................1-24-08

Arrived in USA...................................3-19-08

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

VISA PROCESSING AND DELIVERY

Visa processing after the interview usually takes at least one week. Receipt of a passport with a visa may take longer, depending on the applicant’s delivery address.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3221.html

Here is Delbros website: http://www.delbros.com/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.